What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
My day was freaking awesome. I went to work today and guess what? These two problems:

1. The sauce ladle is weird so it's hard for me to put the sauce on pizzas but I'll get used to it
2. That place is NOT for the vertically impaired. All the orders print out on this little... printer thingy above the make line and it's super high. I can't even reach it without climbing on something. I really wish they'd move that.

Are GONE! :D They made a special ladle just for me. Apparently the owner who was there the other day told the other owner that I was fast but I wasn't used to the ladle, so he made one for me so I could be faster XD They also moved the printer. The manager who works there is also short like me and she said they never moved it for her. But they moved it for me ;_; They're so nice. I almost feel I don't deserve them.

I worked phones a little bit tonight. They're pretty basic, all the stuff is on computers and it's a pretty basic system. Even the half and half ones don't confuse me at all, which they did at the other place I was at. But mostly just made stuff, and there was another cook there tonight who again got teased because I was faster than him :lol: My boss said I was a pro on my second day. I have to say I'm feeling really confident about myself. I hope this doesn't turn out to hurt me in the end. I need to watch myself and not get too cocky.

At around 8 or so, everything died down. I was actually kind of bored. The others were just kind of standing around talking, which I guess is okay if there's nothing to do, but I honestly felt kind of bored. Then again, it's better than being stressed or not having any fun at all. They're training me to close next week. I'm so excited. Even I didn't expect myself to be working my way up this fast. I hope I can perform for them.

Damn I really wish I had quit my old job sooner XD

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Pride City BBQ
Seeing old high school friends
Moving in with the girlfriend soon

EVERYTHING IS GAY AND NOTHING HURTS

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
>wake up in the middle of the night
>sleeping upside down with head on cat
>wake up and correct this
>go back to sleep
>wake up with entirely different blanket on me

guys i think i have a CUDDLE GHOST

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
gjjfu.png

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Finally got a Starman Super to cough up the Sword of Kings on Earthbound. Took so bloody long that I'm now severely over-leveled to the point that basically nothing poses a serious threat, but that almost makes it more awesome since this isn't my first time playing and all. Went ahead and powered through until I was done with Magicant.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Just finished Earthbound for the 20th I've lost count how many-eth time. Still gets me, seeing the ending sequence. Reminds me why Earthbound is tied for my favorite game ever slot.

I has my kitty now.

And daddy took me out grocery shopping which was way more food than we needed but it's nice to be stocked up for a little bit.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
AKI'S BROTHER IS GONnA BE FINE 8D

also this guy called me about his car and said that if he still has it on Sunday, he'll "work with me" - he'd originally said he wouldn't let me pay it out over time so this is really great news omg 8D

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V

edit:

also, apparently the fact that this is being made:

want to see now

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Adri and Kat made my day a lot less shit.

Aki too now that I think about it.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Off work for a week (merely using up my annual leave, but w/e, I'm away from the place).

Also, cost of living pay rise for the first time in years! :joy:

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Getting off my depression. Realizing that my grandfather's death was just something I've been carrying without a reason. Yeah I miss him, I loved him and we spend awesome times together. But I can't get him back and I won't let that fact ruin the rest of my life. I'll remember him, but I won't let his death drag me into the darkness anymore.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
funny hilarious perverse stories told to me by my friends. The fucked up stories they tell me almost had me at the brink of death with laughter xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom