YEAH RIGHT
I WAS TRYING TO BE QUIET SO THEY WOULDN'T HEAR US
AND PLUS

YOU WALKED RIGHT INTO IT HOW DID YOU NOT SEE IT LOLOLOL

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
YOU DON'T HAVE TO WHISPER IRL TO SNEAK PAST THEM IN THE GAME.

I WAS LOOKING UP NOT DOWN. WATCHING THE ONES ON THE CEILING.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Found another goal I might be able to reach.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I beat Minish Cap today, then went back and got the Mirror Shield and some other upgrades post-boss fight. Sadly I missed out on the Light Arrows due to waiting too long to do one Kinstone fusion, but meh. I kicked ass, that's all that matters.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
YELL? YOU DID NOT YELL. YOU WHISPERED. AND I DIDN'T HEAR YOU.
welcome to xbl with tiff

I think maybe she's making up for Adri. Btw be sure to stock up on earplugs if you add her; you can put down the headset, walk away, and still hear her from in the bathroom down the hall

WHITE WHAAAAAAAAALE

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
YOU DON'T HAVE TO WHISPER IRL TO SNEAK PAST THEM IN THE GAME.

I WAS LOOKING UP NOT DOWN. WATCHING THE ONES ON THE CEILING.

LOL I WAS SCARED OKAY. And you were walking right into it you even admitted
"I was wondering why I wasn't moving" LOL

The fact that we played this game for 5 and a half hours also makes my dear. Because for the love of gawd lmao.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
My brother built my tv cabinet while I was working for me then I spent an hour and a half making sure everything is perfect. Now time to chill because I have two days off. :monster:

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
My mum made me my favorite meal. Had like three portions of it, and now I can't even get up.
Also my Sore Throat is almost gone!

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
a wise person said:
i only ship things if i can imagine them raising an annoying baby together alright

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
brent, and his mad art skills

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Slightly delayed from Friday, but a good meal out with old friends and then dancing the night away to a live band and getting hit on by a delicious looking creature with a magnificently pert bum. The hangover was protracted and painful though, compounded by the agony of scything on Saturday afternoon when I just wanted to hide in my bed all day.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
imgqf.jpg

This makes my day. :monster:

Last edited:

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Finding that Tiff and I have yet another thing in common. We both love McDonald's honey mustard! My life is now complete now I don't need to be forever alone <333

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Just ordered a pepperoni pizza with extra pepperoni and cheese. <3

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
I got a couple today.

First, I managed to beat the Elite Four and Champion on Pokemon Black using my specialty Dark-type team. And am entirely too proud of myself for this feat, no matter how epic such a thing is. :monster:

Much more importantly, sex. Sex makes my day. :monster:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
This omg:

Wow... it really sounds like a bird. He has a look on his face like 'Yeah, just you wait till I'm big, I'm going to wreck shit up!':lol:

Ot: Nother hospital visit went swimmingly. Had blood taken and it didn't hurt at all. Different Midwife person doing the booking appointment, but she was really lovely too. Overall feeling positive....bit fuckin sleepy though. *bagpuss yawn*

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Oops, make it three things that make my day today. Despite being totally unable to sleep as it slips ever closer to sunrise, I am enjoying myself sitting with a full moon outside the window while listening to Celtic music. Oh so soothing.

Of course, I could make it four things, but
if I mentioned "the folks at TLS" making my day every time it made my day it'd get old really quick :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom