What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
lolno

although on closer listening (this occurred to me several days later, mind), "Back Down" by 50 Cent has the exact same melody as "Beg for Mercy" by G-Unit. It's just SLIGHTLY altered.

boring

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Got my first C on economy! I was gonna have a " D" but, thankfully the professor made a mistake and it elevated my grade. And since I'm pretty bad at economy and expected way less...I'M HAPPY!!!

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Yep.

No internet, no notepad/Word/Wordpad to type on, and the printers only work for the sups, so we can't print off personal stuff anymore.

MY GIANT DESSIE COMPENDIUM WILL NEVER BE COMPLETE AGAIN

Elisa Maza

Whomst
TWO PHONE CALLS FOR PRIVATE TUITION IN ONE DAY! WHEN I HAD ALMOST LOST HOPE! :excited::excited:

tumblr_lrf43r476y1qgacym.gif

People are really waiting for the last moment to arrange their English classes. WHO CARES, I MIGHT HAVE TRIPLE THE INCOME I HAD LAST YEAR!!!

:yay:

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
So my job interview went really well and i'll find out tomorrow how it went, the job is in Galway and I'm staying here tonight, its such a beautiful place I think if I hopefully get the job I'll really love living here

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
lolno

although on closer listening (this occurred to me several days later, mind), "Back Down" by 50 Cent has the exact same melody as "Beg for Mercy" by G-Unit. It's just SLIGHTLY altered.

boring

His name is Fiddy! CALL HIM BY HIS NAME! :@

< knows nothing about rap

ot/ Explaining Ryu's sig to the husband, and laughing at how much of a nerd I am :lol:

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
car didn't get written off

:lovegoods:

seriously so relieved

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
I officially have a new job! Hopefully being a barista isn't as awful as being a grocery store cashier. I start training on Wednesday. I guess I'll find out then. :monster:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I officially have a new job! Hopefully being a barista isn't as awful as being a grocery store cashier. I start training on Wednesday. I guess I'll find out then. :monster:

Depends on your coffee lovers. Some are absolute asshats. Some are mellow as the day is long (Warning, less Mellow at certain latitudes and times of year.)

ot/ Explaining Ryu's sig to the husband, and laughing at how much of a nerd I am :lol:

What, the FF7 Dirty Pair? Or the bit no one seems to have noticed yet?

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
What, the FF7 Dirty Pair? Or the bit no one seems to have noticed yet?

The FF7 Dirty Pair. Although I have now noticed the other bit, although the reference is lost on me.

The Husb thought something 'untoward' was going on with the girls and the cat/dog, and I was like 'nooo its FF7 cosplaying as the Dirty Pair' and then I had to explain what cosplaying was, and then what the Dirty Pair was....and how they're not 'Dirty' in a sexual way despite his preconcieved notions of Japanese comics and blah blah blah blah I am a massive nerd! :monster:

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
AN OLD FRIEND GOT ON MSN! I haven't seen her in almost a year, so seeing her and talking to her now its sooo amazing!! <3 I really missed her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom