What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost X

- I'm confident I passed a test today, although I'm certain I made a minor error, but my figures balance, so I don't care. Polar opposite to how I felt I'd do last week. I also finished it before everyone else in the class, and had to restrain myself from strutting upon leaving early =p.

- My parcel arrived in the mail, which means I have hopefully years worth of pencils. I was worried it had been lost in transit.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
The FF7 Dirty Pair. Although I have now noticed the other bit, although the reference is lost on me.

The reference is Cecil's EX quote from Dissidia, and me having fun with the 'Cecil looks like a woman' jokes I figured were inevitable.

The Husb thought something 'untoward' was going on with the girls and the cat/dog, and I was like 'nooo its FF7 cosplaying as the Dirty Pair' and then I had to explain what cosplaying was, and then what the Dirty Pair was....and how they're not 'Dirty' in a sexual way despite his preconcieved notions of Japanese comics and blah blah blah blah I am a massive nerd! :monster:

You are. Good on ya!

Scias

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Vega, Kyle Hyde
Level grinding makes me feel happy I N S I D E. If only all of my problems could be solved walking around aimlessly and killing the same pack of monsters repeatedly... :(

I'm currently doing it on Breath of Fire III, IV, and Earthbound. Awesome games.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
this is the single greatest post I have seen on this board

(today)

ps please tell me malcolm x came up in the reply

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
It was over Facebook, I have yet to receive a reply; bonus though, my friend who dates said girl liked the post and laughed his ass off.

SUPER BONUS: A few years back he went as Rick James era Charlie Murphy for Halloween, jherri curls and tracksuit and all. Dude looked JUST like him.

crack

Donator
relatives came over for chusok, i ate and drank and got cash from my relatives. aw yeah. time to buy some shit.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Kicking ass with Tiff in RE5 and being a noob in WoW with Tenny & Sami <3

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
iTunes was able to rip this horribly scratched CD-R that I was afraid I'd never be able to recover the data from. I don't think I even have the LaserDisc I took the audio from anymore so if this hadn't worked I'd have been shit out of luck.

Pink Floyd Live at Pompeii in case anyone is curious

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
I GOT THE JOB I WANTED!!! I'M MOVING TO GALWAY IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS I'M SO EXCITED!!! As of now I am a manager in training :monster:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Congrats lady! Hope it works out well for you.

Surprise honey and lemon drink from my ex to make me feel better.

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
iTunes was able to rip this horribly scratched CD-R that I was afraid I'd never be able to recover the data from. I don't think I even have the LaserDisc I took the audio from anymore so if this hadn't worked I'd have been shit out of luck.

Pink Floyd Live at Pompeii in case anyone is curious

Ha, CD-R!

I still have like a couple hundred blanks of those. :awesome:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
The fact that Naruto was unexpectedly released early this week, and it was a great chapter completely got me out of the rather bla mood that I was in this morning. :D (Sometimes it's the little things).

X :neo:

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
I may be adopting a dog tomorrow :)

Only kicker is someone may swoop in and adopt him tonight since I can't arrange to go through any quicker :(

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Omg that is the most amazing thing I've ever seen

Tiredly wondering how many people automatically thought (or even said out loud) "That's what she said!" upon reading this amuses me for some reason. I suspect I am the only one though, so the amusement is muted somewhat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom