What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Studied with my nephew for the second time. Its funny since, unlike my studies studying with him was actually fun. We had to practice his writing, so we made up funny frases with Kingdom Hearts characters to see who wrote faster. I had to write left-handed to make it a little more difficult for me.

@Dr. Sheldon Cooper, that's nice!! <333 Bet its a nice doggie. I'm not an animal lover but after finding my dog is sick, I suddenly grow out for love to him lol.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
SUPER BONUS: A few years back he went as Rick James era Charlie Murphy for Halloween, jherri curls and tracksuit and all. Dude looked JUST like him.
UNITYYYYYYYYY

Reach finally came in, picked up Deus Ex 3, and have ice cream and food to tide me over for the "weekend", and possibly a visit or two from crazy girl.

Shit is shaping up to be a great pair of days off.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Hell, that little video made my day! So much so, I'm gonna share it with my brother (bit of a LoZ geek). Cheers Yop!

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
slime john is asexual and he has no genitals hes a ghost
this made me laugh so hard and idk why

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Going into work today and seeing this:

MWu3l.jpg

aRYxn.jpg

Pretty sure my eyes lit up like a kid in a candy store. That's an understatement.

lol my feelings when I got hired and all the Reach stuff was in the back.

A legendary got put side specifically so I could hug it until the release day. :P

Elisa Maza

Whomst

&#937;&#928;&#913; &#932;&#913; &#932;&#931;&#921;&#934;&#932;&#917;&#932;&#917;&#923;&#921;&#913;!!!!!

It's a Greek song that talks about a Turkish song, sang by a Japanese band that the Greeks think it's Chinese.

GLOBALIZATION FTW!!!!!!!

*in stitches*

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
UMVC3 VERGIL GAMEPLAY DSKJFHXKJGFH BXJKFHXBVFKHBXDKF HDBCSKHCBDJFHGXVHFCZBX VCHXBVFKZHDJCFBLJZXCHVBZX HFGVCLHVCLJ HZGLJXZHBLJXHCVBXJ HGFDSLHVGZLUCB DSLGF

everything I'd dreamed it would be ;.;

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Some of the crazy shit that appears on io9, and the comments that accompany it.

SupaChupacabra said:
So, Magneto. Who can fly mind you... makes a car with a GIANT LETTER M ON IT... to drive... so he can find the Baxter Building... the one with the GIANT NUMBER FOUR ON IT.

FrankN.Stein said:
"My gun doesn't work. I made it out of wood to fool you! That's why you are in the hands of the police now. With their metal guns. And metal cars. And ... uhm... I'm not sure fully I thought this through..."

corpore-metal said:
Well realistically if Magneto could make an external magnetic field strong enough (Approximately 10 teslas in strength.), he could induce magnetic levitation and related magnetic effects in nearly any object he wanted--wood, paper, stone, whatever. Iron, and other ferrous metals, are only exceptional in that they are so easy to magnetically polarize.

X :neo:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
So I looked at the rest of that Cockatiels vids

I like the way he keeps fucking it up a little bit (dunno if that was down to the owners teaching or not) and that it goes on for 3 fucking minutes XD

Also if you skip ahead to 1.45 I think the owner tries to join in, and gets the bird pissed off :lol:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I saw that magneto episode when I was young and by god was I laughing at the end of the skit, it was so obvious that I can't believe Magneto was fooled so easily. Welcome to Die indeed, maggy.

@thread. VERGIL VERGIL VERGIL for UMVC3!!!

shit I wish it coulv'e been a MvSvC kind of game. They'd actually have a decent boss in the form of Rugal rather than Galactus or even better: GEESE.

@thread again. A fic writing spam bot. keep writing, little guy. We'll understand your story some day. :D

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
yes said:
if youre going to whine go rip on stridercest where a 20 something year old nonspeaking character is depicted screwing his 13 year old son/brother wait i have a better idea why dont we just not whine about shipping because it matters exactly 0% in life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom