What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Is it me or is there an Edit button right in the middle of your post Jessica? :huh:

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
I also see the edit button. It's pretty bizarre since it's actually a link.

Anyways:
tumblr_lrjbzcRUoh1qm8s9no1_400.gif

THIS GIF. I'm going to find any excuse to use it.

Ghost X

- Drew a pretty awesome picture (iidssm) for a book cover, though I'm not sure if I should do anything more with it. If anyone remembers my old avatar, with the grey-faced dude with the weird collar, its an 'upgrade' of that. Has a lot more colour and shinyness, glowing eyes, but I got rid of the collar.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
AAAAAA BEAUTIFUL ART FROM DAC <3

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
For anyone interested, this is how it's accomplished.

[ URL="http://thelifestream.net/forums/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=359280" ][ IMG ]http://thelifestream.net/forums/images/buttons/edit.gif[ /IMG ][ /URL ]

OT: That today is almost over, and I get to see some friends soon.

X :neo:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
It'll be a sad day when they get rid of rag doll physics.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
Finished all of the design homeworks for tomorrow.

aww yeaaa

Scias

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Vega, Kyle Hyde
This Tokyo Game Show is absolutely sexy.

Also, tomorrow I'll meet a good pair of internet friends IRL. It'll be the first time we see each other in person, and it will be absolute epicness.

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

what the fuck is that noise i don't even

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
HNNNAAAAGHHHH HNNNAAAAGHHHH HNNNAAAAGHHHH HNNNAAAAGHHHH *chest beating* HNNNAAAAGHHHH HNNNAAAAGHHHH HNNNAAAAGHHHH HNNNAAAAGHHHH HNNNAAAAGHHHH *chest beating*

Elisa Maza

Whomst
Many of my new students live far away from each other. Some even live to the polar opposites of the town. So, I was all nervous, trying to organize my schedule, so I could go on foot from one to the other...

Then, my mom says: "Are you kidding? I'll be giving you a ride with the car!"
Me: "You serious?! 0_o"
Mom: "Of course! This isn't for fun, this is your job!"

Oh, mom...

tumblr_lrkf3eDF2R1qk8kda.gif

Now I can put the classes close in time and I won't worry whether I'm late or not! :joy:

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
DOUBLE POST BECAUSE I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE

tumblr_lrjwlggGwV1qce1cqo1_500.jpg

I WILL BUY A 3DS JUST FOR NEKU

ANOTHER TWEWY FAN?!?! OMG OMG, THIS MADE MY DAY!
And also, I decided to change my tumblr theme today into something Hope-ish! <3333 I'm really liking how its coming out

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
You are a fan of TWEWY? Now that I did not know. GO FANGIRL WITH ME VIA PROFILES
BECAUSE YOU KNOW IHAVE TO KNOW YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTERS
more importantly if you ship Neku x Joshua
I think I'mma do a TWEWY spam on tumblr. :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom