What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Monster is the best anime I have watched in a long time.

I regret not getting more into it back in the day.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Talking to Dacon tonight has made me realize the things that are truly important in life: my friends, who I love infinitely more than my family, the freedom that comes with being your own person, and copping a feel of Rishi's ass someday.

Also, 30 Rock, which I just finished watching the first season of :3

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Talking to Dacon tonight has made me realize the things that are truly important in life: my friends, who I love infinitely more than my family, the freedom that comes with being your own person, and copping a feel of Rishi's ass someday.

Yes, I know I'm am so very insightful

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Seriously, though, man. We gotta get you outta there =/

Idk how or when, or even if we can, but I think we should bring you up to Canada with us when we move. Seriously.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

Max Payne

Banned
AKA

Idk how or when, or even if we can, but I think we should bring you up to Canada with us when we move. Seriously.

Yeah :/

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi

Do iiiiiiiiiit

then I can visit you guys in the summer and holidays and we can have fun~~~~

or alternatively look at schooling in Toronto because I'm kind of considering it even though Vancouver is waaaaay cooler

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
wasabi peas are so ~<3

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Had my first session of playing Battlefield 3's beta last night.
So after 5 games I ended up with a kill to death ration of 6:1 mainly due to the fact I fucking love to snipe :P
Starting to actually like battlefield now.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man

We'll buy him a ticket or send someone who knows his way around by car. Doesn't look too much of a challenge. We gotta get you settled in Canada first before we move Dacon out.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
naya rivera in plaid

also last night's ep of glee

plus reading and annotating a whole fucking poetry collection in 3 hours fuck yeah

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Arranged my college program, to find out how much I need to finish my degree. A year and a Half!!!! Taking four classes a semester... YES!

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I got enough budget for a bigger tv set. thank christ, broadband and television all acquired at the right fucking time <3

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I'm arguably enjoying Nero's moveset, it'll be a shame when I'll be forced to switch to Dante.

peaches

nectarines
Right now, I am rather enjoying this juicy burger I just cooked up with home made fries. Marinated that hamburger meat for 2 hours to get it prime for cooking.

Freshly cut veggies from the garden, along with the potatoes for the fries.

Om nom nom

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Forgot to mention this

Hanging out with another TLS member who, despite being some weirdo on the internet, turns out to be a pretty cool dude :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom