What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Had my first session of playing Battlefield 3's beta last night.
So after 5 games I ended up with a kill to death ration of 6:1 mainly due to the fact I fucking love to snipe :P
Starting to actually like battlefield now.

I found (at least in BFBC2) that sniping won't get you as much points as suiting up and going SPARTAAA! on people. K/D ratios are irrellevant - it's the points and final score that count, and deaths don't count (for you, at least). Not sure if that's still the case in BF3 though.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
dude at the burrito place called mine perfect

ONLY THE BEST

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
tumblr_lslxghOf0u1qixbq7.png

also karkat's reaction to the ltd

Alessa Gillespie

AKA

oh the good old days of silent hill how i miss you

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Killed three people with my bare fists last night in the Uncharted 3 multiplayer almost simultaneously and somehow survived. :monster:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
yeah, yop is trying to get enough money for a hooker

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
oh my god one of the libraries on campus has a twitter account
and i quote

'The only one who should be holding students in custody for extended periods of time is me #inrevisiontime #bitches'

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Went to a friends house for her Dad's birthday and we got him cupcakes with these little plastic things on top of them. So we went to eat them, my friend and I both pull out the plastic things look at each other, stare for a second and in sync go: "THEY'RE RINGS!!!!!"

Then I ate a red velvet cupcake with cream cheese on top. <3

And now I don't have to be alone in my Mom's creeper house 'cause Konneh came over yaaay and I'm about to watch Supernatural yaay.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
im wearing my underwear and a pair of slippers

IM A REBEL!!!!!!!!!!

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
There's a guy fixing a pop machine on campus that is the spitting image of Rusty from Futurama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom