What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
You weren't alone LAST time and still called me terrified because a wild Haunter appeared!

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
It was scary. And now you're using my deep concern and making a joke out of it, and also sending rood texts.

LEAVE ME ALONE GAWD.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X

Not that I feel this way, but it's seemingly impossible for me to stay in a bad mood while listening to this song.

X :neo:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
My point is that the last time she came over, FREAKY SHIT HAPPENED. THEREFORE MAYBE THAT WAS WHY IT HAPPENED AND SHE IS A GHOST MAGNET

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
yeah, yop is trying to get enough money for a hooker

Shame you can't get much (if anything) in that area for $20, :monster:.

Some weed would be doable though. If only I was a whoregoer or a crackhead, life would be... Well probably even shittier, :monster:.

Getting a new balcony screen door and living room window. All thanks to Bex breaking the former. :awesome:

ilu bex im just joking but still it worked out for the best

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Registering at SE members after two years. Got tired of seeing "Register This Product" papers all over my games

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
But that's all it was? :huh: Oh well, I expected more.

Cool beans. ^_^ Neat advert.

Maybe it's a Sony customer appreciation technique?

Humans stood up to Zeus all the time. :P

No its just lightning, drake, cole, kratos, athena, sackboy, portalgirl, and others saying their respect to their man: Michael.

It was Michael who stopped the Fal'cie

It was Michael who became Don of Cuba

It was Michael who overcame the trials of the Ishimura

It was Michael who killed Zeus

It was Michael who found treasure

And it was Michael who helped Cole go through his tough time to be loved by people.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Plus the HUGE miriad of obscure references and other characters in the background without speaking parts, not to mention that they're all done exceptionally well. Really, the idea that inside your PlayStation, this is what happens was just fantastic. All your saved games just hang out at a tavern and share stories, and speak praises about your accomplishments.

OT: Working out the relationship situation with that girl I've been rather fancying, even if we're just friends, it's better than being in limbo about it.

X :neo:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I can feel Marvel vs. capcom 3 crew praising my kills on Galactus for the 450th time by now.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Sami finally understood that messenger exists. Talking to her and playing Final Fantasy IV. All in for win! <3

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
They cost like $40. I am not made of money, woman! And besides you have an xbox mic.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Fucking hilarious chat on facebook. Made me go WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUCK!? TH' FUCK YOU DOIN'?! reaction XDDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom