What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catherine

coquettish cat
AKA
Itsuki, Vanille, Meruru, Catherine.
Can't what? Finish sentences? Is it really that good?

No, I simply can't.
(Tumblr lingo and stuff)

But yes. Like I said I haven't played much yet but it really is amazing so far. The openness of the world is great and you can literally do whatever you want.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I spoke to my mum today, I think I must be on a comedown from passing my theory because I feel like I'm not making progress with the practical side of things. I know I've only had about 6 hours worth of lessons but I SHOULD BE GOOD I AM DEAD GOOD AT MARIO KART AND GRAN TURISMO AND EVEN IN GTA I DRIVE PROPERLY (yeah I know its not the same :lol:)

Anyway so I was a bit disheartened. Then 5 mins later she rings back and said my dad wants to talk to me (why he didn't ring himself I don't know we are weird like that) so he was just giving me some advice and telling me how difficult it was for him to learn and not to give up and......for fucks sake now I have a lump in my throat. Gah! I'm such a weakling. It...it just meant a lot because we have a weird kind of relationship because we're so similar and we always clash but...:sigh:

I'm doing this face now:

tumblr_lucwctOIzt1qk5u6f.png

Of course I was just like 'Oh right. Thanks dad' on the phone.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Six hours? Get a grip woman, six hours of novice driving is piss-all. You're gonna be driving for the rest of your life, might as well take your time and get good at it. It WILL become second nature and you WILL be a competent driver. Just don't rush it.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
I know I know, its just waiting to get to the stage where 'the car is me' . I'm meant to be doing one of those fast pass courses where you're in the car for long periods, but I have to arrange that now I've done my theory. It would be great if I could practice with mum and dads car but they drive an automatic which is no good to me.

I. WILL. PREVAIL! :salute:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Everything working out in the best way possible, and getting to see someone freakin awesome this weekend ^_^

I don't remember making an arrangements to receive visitors this weekend...

I know I know, its just waiting to get to the stage where 'the car is me' . I'm meant to be doing one of those fast pass courses where you're in the car for long periods, but I have to arrange that now I've done my theory. It would be great if I could practice with mum and dads car but they drive an automatic which is no good to me.

I. WILL. PREVAIL! :salute:

Yes, but it won't happen instantly. I've driven stick for years, I still fuck up from time to time.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Yesterday was so much fun. L4D with Tiff (twice!), Gears of War with Dacon, Kimble, Alex, & Brooke, skype & isketch with tiff, sami, audrey, satsu, ryu, yop, & pixel. Yop is adorable, and pixel's voice is hnnng.
EDIT: oh and I almost forgot - I got told "goodnight" last night in four different accents!

aaannd, I just got skyrim a little while ago, so much earlier than I expected! Woo! So I'm gonna eat my pancakes and play a bit. And maybe I get to play GoW with audrey later! Woot!

Last edited:

Fangu

Great Old One
Just got the Growth Egg in XIII at around 6500 HP (bangles included). Ok so I used Death, but still it was quite tedious. I feel clever.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Crisps and Booze
Booze and Crisps
Thats what makes the world go round
Booze and Crisps
cake and Booze
Thats why I'm a mediocrity!

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Yesterday was so much fun. L4D with Tiff (twice!), Gears of War with Dacon, Kimble, Alex, & Brooke, skype & isketch with tiff, sami, audrey, satsu, ryu, yop, & pixel. Yop is adorable, and pixel's voice is hnnng.
EDIT: oh and I almost forgot - I got told "goodnight" last night in four different accents!

aaannd, I just got skyrim a little while ago, so much earlier than I expected! Woo! So I'm gonna eat my pancakes and play a bit. And maybe I get to play GoW with audrey later! Woot!

Crackhead has gears of war?

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
No, I don't hate my character. I love Alistair, he's hilarious. xD Much better than Zevran or whatever his name is. I think that's correct. I don't think the game play is boring, but dats just me. ;w; The characters really are amazing though, it's incredibly fun the first play through and pretty decently fun the second time around to choose the choices you didn't before. :monster:

While Zevran isn't exactly great I think he's a better character than Alistair. All of the male companions from DA2 suck. My character would sooner turn asexual or do the Arishock before Fenris and Anders in particular.

I have no homework, no tests, nothing to do for school all weekend. I am happy

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
No, I don't hate my character. I love Alistair, he's hilarious. xD Much better than Zevran or whatever his name is. I think that's correct. I don't think the game play is boring, but dats just me. ;w; The characters really are amazing though, it's incredibly fun the first play through and pretty decently fun the second time around to choose the choices you didn't before. :monster:
yeah hes great if you're into racist dickbags

leiliana all the fuckin way at least she doesn't dump you cause you're an elf and bawwww if you make a joke at her expense NOT NAMING NAMES HERE IM JUST SAYING IF YOU'RE GONNA MAKE JOKES AT PEOPLES EXPENSE YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO TAKE WHAT YOU DISH OUT COUGH ALISTAIR COUGH

Was Canadian one of them? Half the people I speak to say I have an accent and the others don't.

Though that also seems to depend on how often I say "eh?" in the conversation. :monster:

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo

i...i dont even...what.

what is?

no words.

should i laugh or should i cry?

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Weep for the future of humanity. Navi is irritating enough without being turned into a rap-ho.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
Yeah, I think they just killed something precious to me and yet, it's so awful it made my day.

logic. what logic?

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
SO KEPT GOING 'NAME YOUR DARK ELF NYMERIA' AND I WAS LIKE NO IM NOT NAMING IT AFTER A CHARACTER JUST CAUSE IM READING THE BOOK so i named her serket instead ha ha its okay if i name her from something im reading if no one else realizes it..........

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Watching my girl learn to play L4D. She's a surprisingly smooth operator for a first timer, managed to calmly put 25 or so pistol rounds into the first Charger she ran into, despite the Hunter bearing down on her at the same time. I'm proud.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Not only cleaned my room up so that it's sparkling but also tore my computer apart and gave it the most thorough cleaning it's ever had - which it really needed. My heatsink was so coated in dust it was like peeling lint of a dryer lintscreen, there were dustbunnies inside my processor case, I took apart my graphics card to discover giant dust balls in the GPU fan, and took out my RAM and gave the whole motherboard a blowout before vacuuming out the case itself. My rig is running way quieter now and I'm hoping it might fix the graphic kernel crashing issue that's been popping up semi-regularly for the last two months, plus it's always fun taking apart my comp and putting it all back together again.

also I have watched like 8 episodes of Stargate SG1 today and I regret nothing, that 150$ was so worth it.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
^ Need to do the same myself but I need an anti-static mat and one of those wrist things before I go near it.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
watching my bro play skyrim

about the only thing that doesn't cause me pain right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom