What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
^ Need to do the same myself but I need an anti-static mat and one of those wrist things before I go near it.

You really don't, tbh. :monster: In all my time repairing comps I have never once bothered with either of those and I've never had any issue with static. Just make sure you ground yourself on a metal part of the case before you start and don't go rubbing your socks on the carpet while you're working, you'll be fine.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Hmmm thanks I might do it tonight then when it cools down a bit. :monster:

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Massive power outage at work that lasted half my shift.

Telling spooky stories in the pitch black.

but then I actually got scared :sadpanda:

Ghost X

- Drawing a portrait, and its turning out good. Clears my mind of all the homework I have to do in the next week. It'll also earn me some cash. @Ryu and Force: I recall you accepting my request ages ago to draw UR FACES. I'll get there eventually.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
A positive development huzzah

Also I may be able to get the MGS collection ordered today idk

Plus UMVC3 comes out Tuesday, and the much anticipated (on my part) KING OF FIGHTERS XIII is the Tuesday after, which will be spent getting drunk and platung Gears >:3

also leftover sushi for breakfast yissssssss

just wish I had my Dessies binder to do some writing cause I'm totally feeling it right now

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
POW! Sinkful of washing up decimated under the inescapable force of Mage the domestic goddess. Take that baked-on shit!

It's therapeutic. Honest.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I got my first warning on TLS... EVER. OAO

Also
Playing RE5 with Audi and her saying "OMG TEEF I'M OUT OF AMMO" so at the end of the level I check the inventory to give her ammo and she had 50 bullets and never reloaded. And screaming bloody murder at the giant ouroburos monster lolol

How does she hold all that cute

Last edited:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Are you joking? I had tons of fun. I hope we can play again soon. And I hope all four of us can play L4D some day that'd be awesome. :'D

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
So, my girl was taking a turn on L4D2 just a little while ago, and she was taking on The Passing campaign on easy. All well and good, she has some problems here and there but she's staying up and shooting. She even managed to put down a Hunter and then a Smoker on the same set of pistol clips before the bots could fire a shot. Made me proud.

Then she gets to the finale, scavenging gas for the generator. And suddenly the Director decides it HATES her and NEEDS her to die. Its going alright at first, pretty heavy on the specials but she was making it right up to her sixth gas can. Then, out of the blue there is a Tank. Nothing major, she'd fought off two or three as expected between pouring in gas. Only this time, they kept coming. Every time she and her bots took one down, another IMMEDIATELY took its place with no delay at all. This happened twice, and then Tank #4 showed up while #3 was still alive and fighting.

It made my day because she still (barely) got through them all alive, and poured in one more gas can before a random common infected OHKOed her. And because I've never seen the Director that sadistic on easy before today.

Fangu

Great Old One
So, my girl was taking a turn on L4D2 just a little while ago, and she was taking on The Passing campaign on easy. All well and good, she has some problems here and there but she's staying up and shooting. She even managed to put down a Hunter and then a Smoker on the same set of pistol clips before the bots could fire a shot. Made me proud.
I love how you're so into her gaming! My bf comes into the living room, takes a glare at the TV, says "do you never get sick of that game" and goes back out :monster:

(He just doesn't get how I love details and repetition and grinding until I get things just right)

Day made.

I love how you're so into her gaming! My bf comes into the living room, takes a glare at the TV, says "do you never get sick of that game" and goes back out :monster:

(He just doesn't get how I love details and repetition and grinding until I get things just right)

I enjoy and approve of this story. :awesome:

Fangu

Great Old One
No he plays too - he just doesn't like to polish the details as much as me. But he's done is fair share of WoW so I guess he's just finished with grinding... he's just the type to never watch a movie twice. I have to watch a good movie at least twice :P

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names

She's just about as into watching me play as I am her :monster: We both cheer the other on and stuff. Its fun, and it gets a good laugh. Like when she was going through the mall in Dead Center, nearly every time she turned on her flashlight, a Witch spawned. Watching her fumble around in the dark cursing was amusing.

Fangu

Great Old One
She's just about as into watching me play as I am her :monster: We both cheer the other on and stuff. Its fun, and it gets a good laugh. Like when she was going through the mall in Dead Center, nearly every time she turned on her flashlight, a Witch spawned. Watching her fumble around in the dark cursing was amusing.
We used to play games together, or -- he used to play mostly and I used to watch. He always wanted me to play, and I did a little bit -- but I mostly watcehd and got into it. But then I played and wanted to decide what to do in the games myself (and that would be all the stupid things you could do as I was unexperienced with JRPG's -- let's use som fire on this fire caster, peeps!) and he was always telling me what to do, and then I got mad :lol: So now we play separate games :P

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Home-made myself some poutine.

Am considering living in Canada now for about a year when I die after eating nothing but this all the time.

Google tells me there's lobster poutine and I must try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom