What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
yes good i forgot about poutine

we need to eat lots of it like real candians so nobody suspects we're british/american

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
you need to start saying 'eh' more often if you're going to convince them you're canadian, eh?

and would it kill you to wear a hockey shirt or something? eh

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
oh yeah eh

and i can have a pet moose

also good news sean: canada is super cold and therefore we can wear winter clothes all year round

fashion

Last edited:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
we should start learning french now to be extra canadian

and more fashionable

if such a thing were possible hahaha, eh

also good news sean: canada is super cold and threfore we can wear winter clothes all year round

fashion

This really is the best part tbh. I mean, sometimes it gets hot and our igloos melt but then we build them right back up again while wearing our snazzy tuques.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
we could go to like tegan and sara concerts and broken social scene and sarah slean and arcade fire and city and colour and lots of cool canadian bands!!!

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
my mom made me soup. lol. I must sound reaaaaallly bad when I cough for her to do something nice for me XD

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I just took a big massive shit. It'd make your day too if you haven't been able to do it for 5 days. :<

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Shit sucks. I typed that with no pun intended. Ahem.
Protip: soluble fibre. Fuck bran, stuff like baked beans and porridge every day. Boring but does make a difference.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
had a skyrim party yesterday from 2pm onward and it would have been even more fun if my buds stopped making cracks that dunmer eat babies

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Played a bit of Battlefield 3 tonight and was able to get 4 nemesis pins. One of them I knifed 4 times. He loved it. :monster:

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Someone made this for me today on Tumblr. I has it as a background <333.

262240c6.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom