What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Even though it involved making myself essentially broke; getting the PS3 3D Display.

I've never had an HD Display before, and finally having one is just fantastic. Everything is so beautiful (though I have to get a new cable box for regular tv, since it doesn't accept composite cable connections).

Either way, I'm eating Ramen for a couple weeks and playing Arkham City in 3D.
I HAVE NO REGRETS!

(Also, I'm buying SotC in 3D/HD as soon as I'm unbroke) RAMEN FOREVER!!!!~

X :neo:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
You'd be amazed at the difference grated cheese and bacon make. :) A wise choice sir!

OT: Good shit happened today without my having to leave the house. Ace. :D

Two things make my day.
#1: The fact that all that remains now is for GlitterBerri to read Part 5 in the Unused Text series, to check that there is no misinformation, then I can PUBLISH THIS THING! :D

#2: This video. ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOSHY!

...Ok, just about any decent video with Fluttershy makes my day. :awesome:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I ate a jumbo chocolate chip cookie and it didn't hurt my tummy. Also had chicken pot pie soup and a bread stick. Mmmm foooood.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
>take really hard test, feel terrible
>check score on test
>34/40
>attempt to not swagger out of building
>fail

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
So, after having to change plans (with a prior forewarning) of going to my parents' for Thanksgiving (due to a job interview), dad told me he and mom would try to come visit me on the 26th of this month. Made me happy cuz it was also mom's idea :D!

(I guess she finally got tired of trying to get bf & I to go down there :P)

~ Raz

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
My ex has bought me a Xmas present already.

He won't tell me what it is, despite my not celebrating Xmas. Wanker. :P

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Probably pretty trivial compared to a lot of other people's concerns, but a song I listened to earlier reminded me of another song I'm familiar with. This isn't the first time this song has done that; in fact, it's been doing it since almost the first time I heard it, if not the first, which was when the album came out in December 2009. Unfortunately, I have no fucking idea what the song it reminds me of is, even though I remember the intro note-for-note and could tell you if it were the right song as soon as I hear the opening notes. I have actually spent a large portion of today going through a significant portion of my music library trying to find this song to no avail, and I even asked a friend who has similar music taste and listens to many of the same bands, also to no avail. It is annoying the piss out of me.

The song is Nokturnal Mortum's "
" (Shlyakhom sontsya, By the Path of the Sun). The song it reminds me of has a very similar opening drum pattern, very similar chord sequence, very similar tempo, and opens with a synthesizer sine wave performing an arpeggio for an octave. The only detail I am not certain about is whether the drums come in four measures before the synthesizer or whether they come in simultaneously. At this point, however, I have gone through so much of my music library that I am not certain entirely certain the song in question even exists.

Yes NM's politics sucked for about ten years, but they've kind of distanced themselves from them and I'm not really aware of anything questionable about Голос сталі. Still haven't distanced enough from them for me to actually buy their music though.

I finally figured out what song I was thinking of. I was way off.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
OMG PLAYING AS ALTY AGAIN FEELS GOOD MAN. This game is amazing... and I'm glad Alty doesn't have an American accent anymore. :monster:

Also I think I'm in love with Sofia, Ezio should share.

also Yusef reminds me of Prince of Persia lolol

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Some anon sent me this:
Anon said:
Not only do I love your blog ( heh found it ) but I also am secretly infatuated with you. K. here we go I got this idea from a spam msg I received on Facebook lol.. I know you like me but were always way too shy to say so :3 go hit up crushmasher(dõt)com (uhh it wont let me do a regular link) then make an acct there. Search for the profile 'justmeandu33' ( obv me ) I posted body pix.. if u can figure out who I am msg me and we'll kick it. CC required for age but it is free. (annoying i know)

I couldn't help but die laughing. I like the line saying "I know you like me". BARF!

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
That made me think of Tarzan..... Haha yeah, I wonder if he has Brad Pitt kind of body.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
99 CENT BLACKBERRIES FROM GROCERY STORE EAT THEM ALL GET VITAMIN C POISONING YUM YUM

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
DACON HELPED ME FIX MY STREAM YEEEEEEEEY

so we watched some 30 Rock and now a few episode of Death Note :3

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
tumblr_ltideoEYgI1qj26eao1_500.jpg

Lol Lol Lol xD

Status
Not open for further replies.