What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince Roxas

I Wanna Fly High
AKA
Kuki, Truten Prower
My work is always crazy busy and for once I get a nice calm day. Means it will probably be hell tomorrow but TODAY WAS AWESOME!

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
This, unless of course the baby otter is dead, in which case the image is 10% less cute:

ohterr_2-1274-_tphq.jpg

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Napping the fuck out of this afternoon after several days of broken sleep. Woke up sprawled on the sofa with my son nestled in my arms. Little bugger was dismantling a die-cast car when I nodded off. :D

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Listening to "Draco and Maria" from the Distant Worlds album

God this shit is so immense I have to take a dump now

AvecAloes

Donator
Realizing that my fingers remember how to move across the keys better than my eyes can interpret the notes of a long neglected piano piece, and just letting them find their way through the score. It amazes me how something buried so deep within can come out and flow so well after so much time.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
Yusuf Tazim.

That is all.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Is it bad that my eyes gravitated to the story in the lower left when I saw the ICC in the tittle and I was like, "Oh, Icecrown Citadel..."
personally, i liked the goat helpless vs cyber graft

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
So, aside from a few minor annoyances, I'm very pleased with living on my own again. This time I'm doing it right and staying budgeted for everything. Both of my jobs are very close and I'm getting loads of exercise through walking and bike riding (since I still have yet to get my licence). I suppose I've sacrificed a lot of my gaming and internet time, but once I settle in a bit more, I think everything will balance out. There was/is a lot of work to do in this apartment (moved in with male roomate who wasalready here and very lazy with upkeep and the like), but I'm still a lot better off than when I was living in my old house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom