What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.
2uehe8n.jpg

Went into a Future Shop a couple weeks ago and noticed this. Was going to inform someone, but no one was bothering to help me when I was obviously looking for a sales associate, so I decided they deserved not to know about it. :P

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I can't wait to go and harvest my pizza.

Also I started to watch Future Diary. I love it.

also findings tuff to send to Tiff and Kripey made my day.

now to get something for Audi....

YEE. I have something from the Anime con for both you and Audi to send. I'll probably send Audi's this week since I kinda have to, and yours on Christmas. I'm too poor to get presents though, these are things I got awhile ago for u gaiz. ;w; So everyone else will get lame ass corny letters I apologize T0T

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I think I've picked out my new (used) car yay!

Now the only thing I have left to save up for is my long-overdue trip to the East coast. <3

(bills be willing)

Ghost X

- After discussing with my lecturer about the tax module thing I'm doing, turns out most of my answers are correct. The issue now is, I don't know why they're correct :monster:. Guess I got lucky. I like when that happens.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Starred all my weapons on Final Fantasy XIII. A lot closer to my platinum.
And understanding a Math Problem

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
My ex gave me an early Xmas present to congratulate me on my impending new job. I have an epilator, it hurts but it's effective and I'll never wax or use a razor again. :)

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
My ex gave me an early Xmas present to congratulate me on my impending new job. I have an epilator, it hurts but it's effective and I'll never wax or use a razor again. :)

BEAUTY IS PAIN!

I got one of them. I found it easier to get started by waxing first, and then just epilating the regrowth, that way you're only getting the hairs that stick their head above the parapet instead of having to get loads of hairs at once which is fucking painful. Got to keep it up though....I got lazy last time and then ended up having to shave because of a doctors appointment (yeah I know it doesn't matter but being probed is bad enough without having to be concious of cactus legs)

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
On topic/makes my day:

Then off topic/pisses me off: I can't play like that :sadpanda:
sweet mother of dorothy

all my jellys

@topic: have working internet and tv again

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Skyward Sword LE with music cd and golden Wiimote just arrived. :D

Soooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous.

@ Octo: I've been very tentatively working my way round my bikini line. Hurts like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK, hahahahahahahaha!

I have ze blonde leg hairs, so it's not too bad at all.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
My best friend always makes my day. Words can't describe how much I love her. She's been with me like no one else in my family has. She has seen both of my sides and even on, she keeps with me.
I don't realize how much I miss her until we talk. I just love to know that no matter what happens she'll be there. And it makes me happy. Words can't describe my happiness.

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
getting pissed with my homies

no seriously my housemates
been so long since we all went out together

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop

fucking geeks. There was just an epic moment of Minecraft 1.0 being released in a video. With physical reality. Notch irl <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom