What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Randomly quoting people without asking them, and then seeing them getting pissed at me. XD However, with fire, he's never mad for long.

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
This is the most nerdiest thing ever but when I read this in a What if chapter in Marvel: "What If Spider-man Had Never Gotten His Powers", it sounded like a sweet read. The bad part is that I can't find this anywhere online. I really hope someone wasn't making this up when they put it in the wiki article for Gwen Stacy. Other than that last sentence I said, it made my day.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Kicking the Ice Dragon's ass in FFVI. :awesome:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Chicken and shrimp fried rice, you say? In barbecue sauce you say? The only other Chinese take out meal that I can't stand to live without would have to be chicken and broccoli in garlic sauce. But yeah I'd have to try that, just "accidentally" drench some barbecue sauce over that . . . :awesome:

I'd actually love to be able to read both the Old English version and the modern translated version to compare the two. I'm crazy that way. When I heard from my English teacher that we weren't going to read the original version, I kind of died inside. How am I ever going to know how challenging Old English is without reading the original version of the book?

I think we're reading the Seamus Heaney translation actually, I'll have to ask my teacher. :awesome:
All I remember is that he said it was a "recent modern translation" so I'm assuming it was penned in the 90's otherwise it's a later translation.
No, like barbecue - I think it was a bit of sausage, though it did have a bit of barbecue sauce on it, of course :P

The Heaney that I have actually has both in it - the original text on one page, then the translation on the opposite page. I think my copy of Gilgamesh is also that way. Cba to watch movie myself until I finish the story. Don't want it ruined, and I know the written version's bound to be loads better.

Making my day:
-Finishing Horde (FUCK YOU, DACON, IT WAS AWESOME)
-Awesome random blind-fire instant kill headshots on Grinders
-Surviving wave 48 after my one and only teammate died three enemies in
-Starting the final part of my biography
-The awesomeness that was the Polyjuice scene
-The Mars Volta
-The prospect of glasses soon
-Knowing where I want to move
-People having some of the most interesting thoughts about me :3

Last edited:

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
* MGMT
* Picking out clothing for someone's B-day as a present.
* Relaxing and drifting between sleepiness and wakefulness.
* Being really ridiculously full.
* Getting my party members in FF12 to Lvl. 66.
* Successful training strategies at Giruvegan.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
In this order:

a) Having a grumpy day yesterday, not looking forward to work. Being at work, being rather miserable. Then coming home and having my girlfriend literally brighten my day without too much effort on her part. I haven't laughed that much in aaaaaages, ykno to the part where it makes your face hurts, it makes me happy knowing that I have someone that I click so well with :3

b) Realizing Dacon watches Supernatural and thinks its fucking awesome. BOOM HEADSHOT OF WIN

Carlos

I care not
AKA
That brown guy
b) Realizing Dacon watches Supernatural and thinks its fucking awesome. BOOM HEADSHOT OF WIN

I would fuck Dean in the ass like some werewolf in heat and suck him dry like a tweeked vampire.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
You're one of the people that makes it really difficult to find genuine fans of the show aren't you?

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
*Walking around the mall dressed in lolita dresses with friends on a Saturday.
*Being asked if we were dressed for a play. 8D
*Telling them it was for a circus, pledging, or for for teh lolz.
*Walking to a sex store dressed in lolita.
*Eating sonic shakes in lolita.
*Falling off a saddle machine thingy nd having it caught on security camera in lolita.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Extremely win-filled text conversations. Also, text conversations that allow the imagination to wander a bit :3

Almost being done with my biography. So close...triangular eyeball power gogogo

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Finally remembering I stashed some weed in the box with all my speakers in it. Fuck yeah.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
* Getting a 100 on my Summer Reading English assignment.
* Making my friends laugh hysterically.
* Laughing so much that my face hurts.
* Finishing my homework.

:joy:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Hopefully getting enough sleep tonight, :monster:.

Or, more accurately, not going 'oh fuck me' when my alarm goes off in the morning. <_<

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
Waking up with a back and shoulder that doesn't ache.

Lawliet

Nothing but a Beast
AKA
Derek, Haywire, faggot-not-scott-L
sitting in my chair all day on a quiet day, and drinking tea while it's raining.

I'm not difficult to please. :monster:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Finishing my biography. Such a touching story... *sniff*

On which note - curling up with a good book :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom