What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
LOL, OK, will do. :) I can't even remember what made me first decide I wanted BlazBlue, it's taken so long getting to the UK. :lol:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I GOT ME LUNAR SILVER STAR STORY COMPLETE WITH ALL THE DISCS O SHIT MAN

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
^ FUCKING WIN

Which discs did you get? Both of them have varying images on the discs.

Also, you getting the PSP remake? It has extras, therefore I FUCKING NEED IT.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Laughing so hard I cried at Jingo, a Discworld novel.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Fucking epic Supreme Commander almost making my computer kill itself with its awesomeness. Almost. Most epic RTS evar.

Ghost X

Starting a higher level module in college an entire semester before I need to, even though I got to resit a test in the lower level module. Hopefully it means I can get a diploma or something faster, and get rich and famous, and stuff faster (maybe not famous, but shit happens).

Finally registered to take the SAT test in May. Usually I hate this sort of thing, but, for once, I'm actually happy. One of my friends asked me to take them along with her. The only bad thing is that two of the people I'm friends with (who'll be in the same buliding / same area) can't stand to be near each other. Now I'm conflicted on what I should do. One wants me to take the test sitting with her, and so does the other one.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I saw Independence Day for the first time. How have I not seen it?!

Anyway, it was pretty badass and on bluray.. Loved it, it made my day. XD

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
The end of Blackest Night put a big goofy grin on my face.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
The end of Blackest Night put a big goofy grin on my face.
Thanks for not spoiling it. I've just picked it up. I'm still in slight shock from the inevitable White Lantern being
Sinestro
. DESTINY AWAITS.

Managed to see Clash of the Titans for free as an old friend from college happened to be on the till when I went to buy my ticket. :awesome: Better, the film was good enough I would have happily paid for the ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom