What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Medium rare salmon steaks for dinner omg

it has the texture of sex in the mouth

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
I feel a little bad that I found this hilarious.

tumblr_lt3ho1Y4dy1qaa21m

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I HAVE A RIDE TO WORK, THANK CASTIEL IN HEAVEN.

Now to survive 5 or so hours without puking. :monster:

Also Kripey called me this afternoon to see how I was doing/chat and it made me feel loved. ;u;

Last edited:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Think I finally found just the right rhythm and stance for throwing knives and axes today. I should have brought out the axe sooner, it turned out to be easier by far to get the proper tumble into throws with it. Poor target, the axe was blasting clean through it until the head disappeared. Good times.

Sabre training went well too. Having my girl here to spar with has really helped put the polish back on my blade work.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Non-sexual, oddly enough. :)

I've had a problem for months that I've been racking my brain over and I think I have an awesome solution. Just gotta wait til Monday to make some phone calls and find out if it's doable.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Non-sexual, oddly enough. :)

I've had a problem for months that I've been racking my brain over and I think I have an awesome solution. Just gotta wait til Monday to make some phone calls and find out if it's doable.

congrats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom