XBoxOne

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
"Just let it happen, it will be over soon." That's exactly how I felt while watching the Microsoft Conference.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Oh, and Titanfall is also coming out for PC, so you can still play it and NOT have an XboxOne.

X :neo:

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Though I dont always agree with Adam Sessler often he did a great recap of the Xbone presentation and voices alot of sentiments I had but cant articulate lol.
Its worth a watch

Last edited:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
So courtesy of ye olde wikipydya :awesomonster:
Bolded: Exclusives, Italics: Uses Kinect. There's probably a few things missing though, since them wiki editors tend to have selective memory :monster:

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Battlefield 4
Below
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Carmageddon: Reincarnation
Crimson Dragon
Cyberpunk 2077
Dead Rising 3
Destiny
Dying Light
D4
The Evil Within
Fantasia: Music Evolved
FIFA 14
Forza Motorsport 5
Halo 5
Killer Instinct
Kinect Sports Rivals
LocoCycle
Madden NFL 25
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
Minecraft: Xbox One Edition
Mirror's Edge 2
NBA 2K14
NBA Live 14
Need for Speed: Rivals
Project Spark
Quantum Break
Ryse: Son of Rome
Skylanders: Swap Force
Sniper Elite 3
Sunset Overdrive
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Thief
Titanfall
UFC
Watch_Dogs
Wolfenstein: The New Order
Zoo Tycoon
Zumba Fitness: World Party

Farron

If the sky comes falling down
AKA
Hallelujah
There's a new Killer Instinct :O

Don't get me wrong I loved Killer Instinct when I was little and slamming the buttons at the arcade because I was like .... six, but watching the trailer it looked really plain and dry and didn't really have anything to offer minus it being a remake of a classic arcade game.

They didn't even show off Orchid and that's just rude. she was the best.

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
Don't get me wrong I loved Killer Instinct when I was little and slamming the buttons at the arcade because I was like .... six, but watching the trailer it looked really plain and dry and didn't really have anything to offer minus it being a remake of a classic arcade game.

They didn't even show off Orchid and that's just rude. she was the best.

Yeah it did look off a bit.. but I guess they're trying to preserve the 90's vibe. I do hope they make some improvements.

Agree with the lack of Orchid.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
MS response to the gamers who dont want to deal with XpensisveOne's DRM/internet connectivity shenanigans. Get a 360...

Watch it while its still up, this interview keeps getting taken off of channels.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
MS response to the gamers who dont want to deal with XpensisveOne's DRM/internet connectivity shenanigans. Get a 360...

That's a helluva simplified way of interpreting his message. :monster:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Good thing there aren't any people who want to be able to play next gen games and not be online.

Better yet, thank god that there isn't a system that can do JUST that for $100 less.

How fucking myopic and out of touch with your base demographic can you POSSIBLY BE!?

X :neo:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
was this the same guy who said 'backwards compatible is just backwards'?

all of microsoft's recent nonsense is just blurring into one big mess of second-hand embarrassment at this point, i just can't remember

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
All that Microsoft bullshit floating around the internet...

Samwtf_zps75280d7d.gif

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Well at least Don Mattrick and Microsoft aren't detach from reality or anything like that.

tumblr_moa6308mbZ1qbn3hqo1_500.jpg

This is a task I don't think even Master Chief can accomplish.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2013/06/microsoft-defends-the-xbox-ones-licensing-used-game-policies/
http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2013/...net-connection-you-can-still-buy-an-xbox-360/

definitely tells people to get a 360 if they don't like it:

"Fortunately we have a product for people who aren't able to get some form of connectivity," Mattrick said. "It's called Xbox 360."

"Well, if you have zero access to the Internet, [the Xbox 360] is an offline device."

"I don't even know what it means to be on a nuclear sub but I've gotta imagine it's not easy to get an Internet connection… Hey, I can empathize. If I was on a nuclear sub, I'd be disappointed."

Definitely not saving your arse there MS, :monster:

Lex

Administrator
What a fucking douchebag. I've never been a 360 person but I feel the rage for people like my brother who've wasted their money on XBox live for years and now they're getting this shit from MS as a thank you.

Yeah he's saying get a 360. I really hope the PS4 completely flattens it. My brother already told me he's getting one :monster:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I will get a 360 when they are cheap, because I don't care for the exclusives they have announced and playing 360 games was a big reason for considering the next gen Xbox.

Thank you for the advice. (No idea how Xbox Live works, do you need that for demos and software updates/patches?)

Lex

Administrator
I will get a 360 when they are cheap, because I don't care for the exclusives they have announced and playing 360 games was a big reason for considering the next gen Xbox.

Thank you for the advice. (No idea how Xbox Live works, do you need that for demos and software updates/patches?)

Yes, you need to pay to be able to patch games :monster:

Another reason I hate MS.

Splintered

unsavory tart
What a fucking douchebag. I've never been a 360 person but I feel the rage for people like my brother who've wasted their money on XBox live for years and now they're getting this shit from MS as a thank you.

Yeah he's saying get a 360. I really hope the PS4 completely flattens it. My brother already told me he's getting one :monster:
360 was my system this year. Hell it was my family's system, and I'm the most casual one of all of them. Between us four siblings, this generation we've bought at least six 360s. Even my dad has one. We sunk good money into it and usually stuck with xbox games when they were multiplatform.

And here's the truth, I don't regret it. It's a great system.

None of us are buying xbox1s. Console loyalty is stupid and even if I had it, it goes both ways. I'm not sticking up for a console that screws me over from borrowing games in my own family.

I'll miss my gamer score but whatever, it'll be good to start fresh. Not dropping a half a grand for an invisible number. bye and thanx 4 all the memories.

Top Bottom