Assassin's Creed (series)

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I'm gonna call bullshit

IGN/gaming sites have started fucking April fools jokes long before april before

I'll wait for official word.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
AKwca.jpg

:/

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Honestly, I believe there's too much time is being skipped from Ezio's time to Desmond's for him to get the third game. I think there might be one more significant character we'll be introduced to.

Third game as in the third numbered title. Altair was born in 1165, Ezio was born in 1459. That's just about 300 years. Flash forward another 300 years and you're in the late 1700s, which places us right in the middle of the American Revolution. I'm not so sure they're going skip all the secret society/Templar/Masonic associations with America. It would be pretty fucking corny, but I wouldn't be surprised if they take that direction.

See, I predicted it. But, I want more info on it before I make any judgements.

Last edited:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
you predicted the obvious, congrats

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I really didn't want to believe that about Lucy.
FUCK THOSE SPOILERS.
I'M JUST GOING TO KEEP MY HEADCANON AND FORGET I EVER READ THIS.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Did I miss a spoiler about Lucy??

I guess I'm the only one that doesn't mind it being during the American Revolution. :P Japan or India would have been more interesting, I think. But this doesn't bother me.

Catherine

coquettish cat
AKA
Itsuki, Vanille, Meruru, Catherine.
I wasn't emotionally ready for this.

I actually LOVE the American Revolution setting and I can't wait to know more about the main character.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Like I said before, even if it wasn't my first choice, neither would Renaissance Italy have been and that turned out pretty awesome. If the game is good or lousy, I doubt it will be chiefly due to the setting. As usual, people should lighten up, imo.

If I'm concerned about anything its the rate at which they're cranking these out, not the settings. I'm not overly concerned yet as they've done okay so far, but I feel like they're running the risk of Call of Duty-fying it.

Catherine

coquettish cat
AKA
Itsuki, Vanille, Meruru, Catherine.
Apparently AC3 has been in development for three years now, so I wouldn't be worried about that.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Sigh.

Oh well I'll try not to judge it too much until it's out. Needless to say I think there are very few Non-Americans out there that will actually like the fact that this is its setting. Let's hope they do it well enough.

Z

Zealkin

I think it's interesting that the main character is native American, it'll be cool to see how they integrate that.

I really want to know who the "Eve" will be that subject 16 talks about, and I can only hope that she'll be awesome and be in the game

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
So the new character is male? What an incredibly predictable move from Ubisoft.

Zealkin said:
and I can only hope that she'll be awesome and be in the game

Well if that happens she'll end up dead, screwed over by Ubisoft or both.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Well it would have to be in order for it to be a direct lineage of Desmond's bloodline wouldn't it?

That said I really hope this eve chick is explained in more detail and it's not just a haphazard ending of "you two were destined to be together" only for the world to be saved and ET to come down from the heavens and reclaim the pieces of Eden.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Sigh.

Oh well I'll try not to judge it too much until it's out. Needless to say I think there are very few Non-Americans out there that will actually like the fact that this is its setting. Let's hope they do it well enough.

Yeah they really struggled with the last game only interesting Italian gamers.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
There is a diff between having it set in Italy and having it set in America, land of the FUCK YEAH WERE AMERICAN WoOOOOOOOOOooooOOOoooO

I mean if you go by films/games America is the only place on the planet that ANYTHING happens.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
The American colonists largely spoke with British accents... You'd be hardpressed to find anyone saying "Fuck yeah america."

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I don't mean that it'll only interest the people wherever it is set, I mean that the rest of the world has had enough of all great things taking place in America as if it is the center of the universe. This is a plight upon many good ideas in film and other forms of entertaining media. Everything happens in America, nothing happens anywhere else.

Top Bottom