• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVII REMAKE CONFIRMED

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
Found a larger version of that new key art, 1000x786, though it's from a wider angle.

1od70DL.jpg

https://akiba-souken.com/article/41490/picture/828533/

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Awesome! As far as I know, ff7citadel has the most complete version of the OG pic, so I did the honours of compiling four ultimate comparison shots:

FULL OPTION - link
unknown.png
I made three edits by tweaking and shrinking the picture in paint.net while using transparency sliders to check my work.

OPTION 2 - link
The full OG pic, resized to proportion at two points: the Buster Sword crossguard/sharp edge, and Shinra HQ floor 70
unknown.png

OPTION 3 - link
HQ-only, which required more resizing and tilting of the OG:

unknown.png

OPTION 4 - link
Cloud-only, same deal as the others:
unknown.png

FFShinra

Sharp Shinra Shill
Is it just me, or does it seem like the original key art is way wider than whatever has been shown? I feel like Cloud's angle is slightly off on the ones where the image is narrower.....

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
Them running out of 1st Class Editions makes me wonder exactly how big this game is going to be. I mean, financially speaking. Think it's gonna smash records or anything?

Wait, they ran out of the 1st Class Editions? I didn't know they were a limited thing.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Wait, they ran out of the 1st Class Editions? I didn't know they were a limited thing.

Me neither :( I just convinced my friend to go halfsies on it, cause I don't want the figure. But it's goooone.

Jairus

Aw, bummer. I was gonna get it with my Christmas bonus this year since that would have been the first chance I'd have had enough money to do it. At least I already preordered the deluxe edition from Gamestop, so I'll have that at least.

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
Glad I hopped on that early! thankfully they don't actually charge for the full amount until its released, so I got time to save up for it.

Jairus

They don't? It seemed like they did from looking at the website, but it's been a while since I've tried that. I remember it showing the full amount in the cart, which was why I didn't get it when it was first available.

Top Bottom