FFVII Remake: Intergrade Yuffie DLC Announced

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
I'm betting either Restrictor or Genesis for the final boss...

Because those are really only the two beings down in Deepground that are *stronger* than Weiss in some way.

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
I'm betting either Restrictor or Genesis for the final boss...

Because those are really only the two beings down in Deepground that are *stronger* than Weiss in some way.

I think Genesis has already left deep ground by this point. I agree with Tres, the plot will probably be Yuffie and co inadvertently foiling the Deepground uprising in some other way. The villain will probably be an original character if I had to guess.

At least Nomura can avoid some of the blame for the next part lol (people will blame him anyway.)

Areega

Sephiroth's Best Friend
AKA
Ariga
I'm definitely going to get a PS5 now. I just hope I can find one before the dlc comes out. I'll be praying to everything on the planet to get one now.

Wait, so Nomura won't be the director of the next parts? I hope Hamaguchi will do well.

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
Reading the press release, it seems this is PS5 only.

edit: Also, the DLC is standalone

https://press.na.square-enix.com/FI...INTERGRADE-ANNOUNCED-FOR-PLAYSTATION5-CONSOLE

Darn, well that's definitely enough to force my hand to (attempt to) purchase a PS5, considering my main reason for buying (a PS4 Pro) my very first Sony console (was a Nintendo only boy before) was the the initial FFVII Remake announcement.

The press release was kinda unclear, for the Intergrade Deluxe Edition content does that come with the free upgrade and if not, will it be purchasable without having to buy the entire game again? (the art book, bonus soundtrack and DLC weapon sound neat)

Also guessing Yuffie's companion Sonon can likely be viewed as a preview for how Cid might eventually play.

oty

Pro Adventurer
AKA
ex-soldier boy
So I wonder if they actually did end up putting the Tifa dress chapter in the game itself, or if it’s gonna be a separate episode like the Yuffie one if not just scrapped for good.

Because let’s just say, uh...that photo mode will be put to extensive use.
I was thinking exactly that too. Opens up a lot of possibilities.

Naoki Hamaguchi's time to shine
Was Nomura much more inclined to the creative portion of the Remake or was he an all around kind of director?

Top Bottom