Final Fantasy VII: The First Soldier

Leafonthebreeze

Any/All
AKA
Leaf
I have definitely been having that happen, I don't know if it varies by server. I'm in the UK. But I'd say over half the people I encounter in a game are bots. Makes it easier to win but less fun...

jeangl123

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Jean
So Genesis's costume has a slight design change....
1647719381875.jpeg
IMG_7960.png

651D04D7-0B30-4F4F-95A3-4D29983E5D5E.jpg

Someone pointed out that he could have the Deepground symbol on him.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
So Shinra's Science Department was offering some candidates an important vaccine for a disease called "Mako Lung" and obviously, I accepted since I'm not trying to get sick. I'm feeling great, better than ever! Winning and leveling up!

Screenshot_20220328-004508.png

"Infinite in mystery is the gift of the Goddess! We seek it thus, and take to the sky~!"

By the Goddess, I even managed to earn this achievement!

Screenshot_20220329-181005.png

This achievement was no fucking joke. Like... You can't kill this damn dragon alone or even with 1 team. It requires raid squads. I had to join a discord that focused on coordinating players of at least 4 teams or 6 players in singles, to take this fucking dragon down. This achievement is gonna be used for awhile, it took DAYS to achieve. Because it's just so fucking strong.

This was truly a multi-team, multiplayer RAID. You have to coordinate and work together beyond yourself. I like things like this but I don't think that was... fully communicated. Like, they said "work together" but didn't say there was a literal necessity of using other players to do this lolol.

But yeah. This was an interesting new form of play. I loved it and this Crisis Core event was an awesome surprise and megadose of nostalgia :monster:

Last edited:

jeangl123

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Jean
That's the CC Buster Sword, right?

Weird it wasn't included in the CC event.
Yeah what's interesting is that it wasn't included in the weapons file like the Remake buster sword. It was with all the backpacks and other back accessories.
unknown.png

I guess it might be because use brings about "wear, tear, and rust." Not sure if there's more to come for the CC event.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Oooooh, loving the Remnants of Sephiroth skins there!

Jesus, I just realized how fucking behind I am this season. I haven't been playing since the Crisis Core event ended :monster:

I'm so boned.

Top Bottom