SPOILERS LTD Remake — It's like New Coke except ... no, it's exactly like New Coke

nars305

🎵 I am so, so bored 🎶
It would be nice to have a confession, and I honestly wouldn’t understand why they won’t if they made Aerith do one. However, I don’t think there will be a spoken confession. I just think it’ll be extremely obvious how they feel after certain scenes.

The same thing as Rebirth except in Rebirth there is too much fucked up shit going on to think about it. Unless you’re Aerith on the brink of death.

abzy1200

Pro Adventurer
It would be nice to have a confession, and I honestly wouldn’t understand why they won’t if they made Aerith do one. However, I don’t think there will be a spoken confession. I just think it’ll be extremely obvious how they feel after certain scenes.
Yeah, I think so too. Cloud being so forward would be slightly out of character for him, verbally atleast.

I'm willing to bet that post LS the difference between Cloud and his interactions with characters will be stark, with Tifa being the most notable. I wouldn't be surprised if an actual bf/gf dynamic is going to be established, as in, they stay close to each other, and hold hands when they get the chance etc.

of course, maybe I'm just getting my hopes up too much, I'm also willing to take the fall if I'm wrong.

Purple

Charmed
Team cynical here. We’d get enough but I don’t think they’ll ever go all out

Genuine question, are there Cleriths still posting in this thread? I remember during Remake there were a few? Certainly prior to 2020 there were more.

nars305

🎵 I am so, so bored 🎶
I'd rather not get my hopes up. They've been so wishy-washy all these years that I can't see them doing a 180 and telling us about Cloud and Tifa dating or more.

I hope I'm wrong.
Isn’t a kiss a pretty signifiant change? I watched the original date from OG, they could have left it the same or some variation of that. Instead, both versions of the date are pretty clear what they mean to each other.

pxl_pushr

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Pixel
I’m hoping that the crazy positive response to the OpTioNaL kiss shows them people want more straightforward displays from them, but I just can’t see them doing an “I love you” with these two dorks.

Still worried Aerith reintroducing the metaplot will take away from it because I doubt they’ll ever fully shut the door on Aerith’s feelings for Cloud.

Sacky

Pro Adventurer
AKA
SackyBoy
I’m hoping that the crazy positive response to the OpTioNaL kiss shows them people want more straightforward displays from them, but I just can’t see them doing an “I love you” with these two dorks.

Still worried Aerith reintroducing the metaplot will take away from it because I doubt they’ll ever fully shut the door on Aerith’s feelings for Cloud.
I can call me copium but lifestream and all the evidence from traces is pointing towards this

abzy1200

Pro Adventurer
I'd rather not get my hopes up. They've been so wishy-washy all these years that I can't see them doing a 180 and telling us about Cloud and Tifa dating or more.

I hope I'm wrong.
Team cynical here. We’d get enough but I don’t think they’ll ever go all out
See, it was sort of in the original. It was just a bit more subtle.

Like, Yuffie points out that Cloud is being uncharacteristically nice.

Ultimanias bring attention to Cloud and Tifa's "will you tell me 'it'll be alright?'" by saying it's a heartwarming exchange.

They sit right next to each other in Cosmo Canyon if you return there.

also, allow me to mention; I don't think any of us here expected Cloud and Tifa to kiss in Rebirth, so the devs have shown they can surprise us in this regard. Refer to Nojima saying he has "conviction", which he definitely has demonstrated with Rebirth.

It's probably best to keep my expectations in check, though.
They're going to have to if they want to end this trilogy with no unresolved feelings.

pxl_pushr

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Pixel
Isn’t a kiss a pretty signifiant change? I watched the original date from OG, they could have left it the same or some variation of that. Instead, both versions of the date are pretty clear what they mean to each other.
The fact that Aerith’s GS date is pretty much the same and Tifa’s gets adjusted to clearly show romantic attraction is huge in my eyes.

Also lump in how Aerith and Cloud’s relationship is pretty static all throughout while Tifa’s is dynamic also sealed it, but again that could be my goggles.

This many years of being obtuse with Cloud and Tifa pretty much lands me here. A kiss makes me fear it’s too good to be true lol

Yoru

Pro Adventurer

A welcome change for sure.

I've rolled my eyes so much over the years, watching them go round and round, not saying they're a couple but actually they are, that I don't dare hope for fear of dislocating my brain.

Because there's one subject on which I disagree with my Cloti sisters and brothers. It's the fact that the devs were frank about Cloud and Tifa's relationship. Because it's just not true. They've always tried to keep it not simple to not hurt anyone's feelings.

I'm not saying it won't happen. But I'm just protecting myself lol.

abzy1200

Pro Adventurer
That's something else. That is what the masses and journalists etc. will remember going into the third game. They're going to have to elaborate on it properly.

Genuine question, are there Cleriths still posting in this thread? I remember during Remake there were a few? Certainly prior to 2020 there were more.
I think @LunarTarotGirl and @Maidenofwar are atleast partial to Clerith. I don't think they're what you mean by "Cleriths" here though.

Because there's one subject on which I disagree with my Cloti sisters and brothers. It's the fact that the devs were frank about Cloud and Tifa's relationship. Because it's just not true. They've always tried to keep it not simple and not hurt anyone's feelings.
Save for what? like 20 different Ultimania references for Cloud and Tifa "confirming mutual feelings together"

They definitely are pretty frank about it, anybody not blinded by preconceptions going into the game will probably see the light. And it's true aswell, as far as I know more people come out of ff7 thinking Cloti is canon than Clerith. Cloti is at the very least a much more popular ship than Clerith.

Or am I just getting ahead of myself again? :mon:

nars305

🎵 I am so, so bored 🎶
A welcome change for sure.

I've rolled my eyes so much over the years, watching them go round and round, not saying they're a couple but actually they are, that I don't dare hope for fear of dislocating my brain.

Because there's one subject on which I disagree with my Cloti sisters and brothers. It's the fact that the devs were frank about Cloud and Tifa's relationship. Because it's just not true. They've always tried to keep it not simple to not hurt anyone's feelings.

I'm not saying it won't happen. But I'm just protecting myself lol.
I understand. I’m not getting my hopes up either, I’m just assuming every thing will be nearly the same as OG.

I will say though, the remake is of course for old fans but also to reach new fans like myself. I feel like if they want a more complete story then they should leave people satisfied. Leaving stuff open and unresolved would be extremely unsatisfying and off putting for me personally. You don’t do a near kiss and not address it, and the next part will have even more intimate moments.

So since I’ve been under the impression they were going for a more realized version of FF7, then I don’t see them leaving it open after all the build up they have included.

Yoru

Pro Adventurer
Save for what? like 20 different Ultimania references for Cloud and Tifa "confirming mutual feelings together"

They definitely are pretty frank about it, anybody not blinded by preconceptions going into the game will probably see the light. And it's true aswell, as far as I know more people come out of ff7 thinking Cloti is canon than Clerith. Cloti is at the very least a much more popular ship than Clerith.

Or am I just getting ahead of myself again? :mon:

I don't agree, but everyone is free.

I'm not saying that Cloti is some kind of super-complicated ARG that you have to decipher to understand what's going on between them. Of course, when you just read it and think about it for a minute, it's pretty clear what's going on.

I know my opinion isn't the most widespread, because it's the one that got me into arguments with Cloti. Even though we're on the same side.

But I'm just saying that we could have done without all their innuendo when talking about Tifa and Cloud. That if they'd wanted to dispel any misunderstanding, they'd have done so clearly years ago. And as far as I'm concerned, they never have. It's not complicated to just say: They're a couple. I don't need poetic license. Just say it.

We wouldn't be here debating this if things were clear to the average person.

Of course, there will always be fanatics who only want to see what they want to see.

But this kiss wouldn't have caused such a stir among the general public if everything were as clear as you imply.

Last edited:

abzy1200

Pro Adventurer
But I'm just saying that we could have done without all their innuendo when talking about Tifa and Cloud. That if they'd wanted to dispel any misunderstanding, they'd have done so clearly years ago. And as far as I'm concerned, they never have. It's not complicated to just say: They're a couple. I don't need poetic license. Just say it.
If you take Nomura's "koibito"quote and Nojima's "love, marriage, and family" quote into account, then they already basically have.

Straight from Nomura: Tifa is a lover/sweetheart

Who else could she be a lover/sweetheart to if not for Cloud Strife, the man she confirmed mutual feelings of romantic love with?

But this kiss wouldn't have caused such a stir among the general public if everything were as clear as you imply.
This is where preconceptions come into play. The LTD is relatively known about. When people play ff7 for the first time there is a decent chance they've heard about it before, and think it's just a given that it exists. Either that or they could have gotten a recommendation from a friend that went something like this; "yeah, you should play ff7 it's an amazing story yada yada yada Cloud and Aerith tragic romance" so then when they play it, that's what they see.

not to mention a certain advertisement Cleriths like to bring up in debate.

Plus, to this day people watch Breaking Bad and genuinely not see that Walter is a psychopath and not the "good guy" even though it's painfully obvious when you really look at it. People found out the Earth was round thousands of years ago, and it is a very cut and dry topic, yet people still challenge it. So people finding ways to interpret Clerith or neutrality and it still being debated isn't necessarily indicative of much.

Last edited:

Yoru

Pro Adventurer
But one thing can make all the difference.

It's my perception that Nojima felt deprived of his work, whether for practical reasons (the development of a game brings its share of difficulties) or for commercial reasons (he can't manage all the content around FF7, whether it's his characters in spinoffs etc.) and that he chose this opportunity to take back the reigns. To do things right.

nars305

🎵 I am so, so bored 🎶
All I can say is I’d be disappointed if they didn’t make it clear. I’m not a fan from OG, I’m a fan of Remake. So if they don’t scratch my itch to see where Cloud and Tifa AND Zack and Aerith go then it’d put a damper on the story for me.

Edit: One of my biggest pet peeves in story telling is for them to show things that eventually amount to nothing. When I replay/re-read/re-watch it bothers me because I’m just like “what was the point of detailing this when it goes nowhere”.

Yoru

Pro Adventurer
If you take Nomura's "koibito"quote and Nojima's "love, marriage, and family" quote into account, then they already basically have.

Straight from Nomura: Tifa is a lover/sweetheart

Who else could she be a lover/sweetheart to if not for Cloud Strife, the man she confirmed mutual feelings of romantic love with?

This is where preconceptions come into play. The LTD is relatively known about. When people play ff7 for the first time there is a decent chance they've heard about it before, and think it's just a given that it exists. Either that or they could have gotten a recommendation from a friend that went something like this; "yeah, you should play ff7 it's an amazing story yada yada yada Cloud and Aerith tragic romance" so then when they play it, that's what they see.

Plus, to this day people watch Breaking Bad and genuinely not see that Walter is a psychopath and not the "good guy" even though it's painfully obvious when you really look at it. People found out the Earth was round thousands of years ago, and it is a very cut and dry topic, yet people still challenge it. So people finding ways to interpret Clerith or neutrality and it still being debated isn't necessarily indicative of much.

Well, you're sort of proving my point lol

Knowing a few itw developer quotes already requires a certain investment. You can't expect that from an average person. You have to be clear in the content you make available. We shouldn't have to wait for an interview to clarify things and give more context.

Say it in-game. Say it in the film.

And to come back to your second point. Yes. Some people have trouble analyzing things that may seem simple to us. It's a sad thing. But yes, sometimes you have to be a bit simplistic and tell it like it is. Final Fantasy 7 is already full of "show not tell" moments, so I think we can afford at least once to just say. Yes, they're a couple.

Again, I'm not trying to convince anyone they don't want to be. I gave up on them a long time ago. But there are also a lot of people who just need things put in front of them. And after 27 years, I think they could do just that.

abzy1200

Pro Adventurer

Knowing a few itw developer quotes already requires a certain investment. You can't expect that from an average person. You have to be clear in the content you make available. We shouldn't have to wait for an interview to clarify things and give more context.

And to come back to your second point. Yes. Some people have trouble analyzing things that may seem simple to us. It's a sad thing. But yes, sometimes you have to be a bit simplistic and tell it like it is. Final Fantasy 7 is already full of "show not tell" moments, so I think we can afford at least once to just say. Yes, they're a couple.

Again, I'm not trying to convince anyone they don't want to be. I gave up on them a long time ago. But there are also a lot of people who just need things put in front of them. And after 27 years, I think they could do just that.
I agree with you on the idea that yes, the LTD is not "foolproof", but to say that it's not clear? I can't fully agree.

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.

pxl_pushr

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Pixel

I get what you mean. Ultimanias and interviews are all well and good, but they shouldn’t be necessary to get it plain.

I don’t need them calling each other pet names in the middle of a crisis, but maybe actually show more mutually intimate physical contact ( tbf, already done in remake so far, so more plz ), referring to them as being together post-FF7, etc

Also think that’s why people want an epilogue. It would give a sense of closure if we can see all these characters happy/content with where they are at the end, and it’s made clear that Tifa and Cloud are together. I don’t care about fanatics being convinced, I just want to feel like the story has been told and can move on to the next one.

ChaosandConfusion

Pro Adventurer
That's fair. Zack Fair (I'm sorry).

So what were your thoughts? Favorite part? Favorite character? Did you feel it made Zack an endearing character?

What is your literary perspective on Loveless? sips wine
I enjoyed it for what it was, although I felt it could have been better story wise. Favorite part is when (he my fav) Sephi takes on Angeal and Genesis and finds out he's a project. Zack is a loveable idiot.
As for Loveless I wish there was a way I can beat Genesis upside the head with it.

imach0c0

Pro Adventurer
But one thing can make all the difference.

It's my perception that Nojima felt deprived of his work, whether for practical reasons (the development of a game brings its share of difficulties) or for commercial reasons (he can't manage all the content around FF7, whether it's his characters in spinoffs etc.) and that he chose this opportunity to take back the reigns. To do things right.
There were times restrictions of the game development contributed to the devs having to cut out or not include content in the game.

Apparently in Remake, they had planned a Tifa chapter (to give her more character development) that would fill the time gap from when she was separated from Cloud but they cut it due to it possibly disrupting the pacing of the plot.

In a CC interview, Nojima mentioned that although Zack had a minor role in FFVII OG, he had the concept for his story since then.

Last edited:

nars305

🎵 I am so, so bored 🎶
Also think that’s why people want an epilogue. It would give a sense of closure if we can see all these characters happy/content with where they are at the end, and it’s made clear that Tifa and Cloud are together. I don’t care about fanatics being convinced, I just want to feel like the story has been told and can move on to the next one.
I would love for there to be an epilogue, specifically past AC. It’s like Nojima says he was sure Cloud and Tifa would be together but then they’re like well anyway let me show you the roughest part of their relationship…

The characters go through so much, save the world, can I please just seem them after it all? 😭

But as I’ve said before, I might not even care at all if the LS and UTH just rocks my world with romance.

Reactions: Rin

ChaosandConfusion

Pro Adventurer
The characters go through so much, save the world, can I please just seem them after it all? 😭
Yes because I want to see what they're like without all the bs going on.
But as I’ve said before, I might not even care at all if the LS and UTH just rocks my world with romance.
Lol, You are committed. Tbh that would make me a full blown Cloti instead of a fence sitter.

GamerSkull

Pro Adventurer
I enjoyed it for what it was, although I felt it could have been better story wise. Favorite part is when (he my fav) Sephi takes on Angeal and Genesis and finds out he's a project. Zack is a loveable idiot.
As for Loveless I wish there was a way I can beat Genesis upside the head with it.
Nice. I assume your favorite section was the Nibelheim segment? By the way, I really love the CC version of One-Winged Angel.

How did you feel about the ending?

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Thank you for reminding me why I hate romantic era tropes. If I'm getting a tragic heroine who endures much hardship, I'd like very much if her reward is bringing about the antagonist's downfall herself.
Oh yes. By all means, throw bullshit at your heros and heroines, but have them conquer those hardships through luck, pluck, and their own attributes.

I don't even know who any of these Fire Emblem fuckers are and I don't need to, you're right.
Funnily enough they're also involved in the biggest "love debate" in the FE fandom because as I mentioned, they are characters in a prequel game to the one that stars their kids, and for the longest time who the mother was had never been officially confirmed. It seems to have died down with the coming of the gacha game and their interactions there. (The plot is vaguely like Dissidia in that it's an excuse to have a bunch of characters who could never meet show up and fight together).

I've seen him do it folks. The best ever, he'd both begin and end with a disclaimer concerning the shit arguments and his obvious unwillingness to actually use said arguments in a debate... And people like BB would ignore the disclaimer! Pretend it was Tifa herself and ignore it so they could "debunk" the shit argument. Friggin' unbelievable is what that was.
And when they argued against the bullshit argument I gave no credit to, I'd point out what they were doing and point out how their arguments hurt their own positions.

Being a CAltist is no fun. I'm so glad SSBU didn't pass me by.
You have to get so invested in games you never play. Remember with Itadaki/ Fortune Street was absolutely proving C/A canon, only for Aerith and Angelo from FF8 to flirt in their interactions on the board? (Also remember it's mario party/ monopoly for Enix characters)

That's sort of like progress, right? They learned from a mistake, good for them.
The wrong lesson in the end, but they learned something.

Remember the position they're arguing from. When you[a['re backed into a corner with nowhere to go[/s] start from the position that Cloud loves Aerith, then Zack is in the past because Aerith moved on with Cloud, and despite her slight case of death Aerith isn't the past because Cloud never moved on. If BB we're here she'd say this nearly verbatim. After all, it's just common sense :awesomonster:
I told you how I realized she was actually trying to throw that line back in my face because I said it to her regarding things like "They formed a family together, they share a future together, she's a special woman to him, he belongs with her. It's just common sense that the person she'd be the beloved of is that man."
I think I may have legitimately broken BB's brain.

It's easy with the OG, you just cover your eyes whenever Tifa is on screen/is mentioned in any capacity. I imagine a lot of the cope right now is thanks to voice acting, it's much harder to blind and deafen yourself for a huge chunk of the game.
Yeah, hearing the actual emotion in Cloud's voice and the difference in the way he cares about both women must be smarting.

I like finding them under rocks. I always drop the rock on their head, then Ashley adorably apologized on my behalf. We've been doing it since BOTW and it's never not cute as fuck.
I do the same. It's funny because my wife will call them a little fucker and still feel bad when I plonk a rock on their head.

I doubt they could earn it.
It would require actual acts of reflection and perhaps contrition. Especially for all the peddled lies.

You're not wrong, of course. It's still less batshit than a lot of FF related internet postings imo, but also still decidedly crack despite that.
It's not even before all the weirdness starts like the game pretends and there's so many places to put a death or near death experience later in the game. Like if you told me Squall momentarily does die at the end of the game but is pulled back at the end due to his connection with Rinoa anchoring him in time, I'd believe that. I'd say it needed to be established better, 8 needed more time in the oven in the localization at the very minimum, but I could see it.

JFC, I sometimes wonder why we still do this after all this time, and we're right. I can't imagine being that dedicated to being wrong for so long.

Also I technically owe Drake a Gym Badge, damn it. Still lightly salty about that loss.

I... don't remember who that is. I'm assuming that like Drake they were largely inoffensive, at least in comparison to A/BB/C? And never signed up for League membership?
Angelalex was the guy who was very very adamant that Cloud was searching for Aerith in the end of AC and would reunite with her in the flower fields for spirit sex. He wrote a fanfic about it. I believe he also claimed to have shown his girlfriend's 3rd grade class AC as an experiment to see which of the ladies Cloud was in love with.
He also got very mad if you called him Angela Lex.

Good to hear. I really do miss the contrast: you making well researched arguments with receipts in hand for every point made, him yelling like a Heavy Weapons Guy to cry some miae, babies! Good times.
They were fun.

Ahhh, good to remember in in the grand scheme of denying the obvious and proven truth, CAltists are actually small time lightweights.
They're not even all that good at it, either.

So fucked. I mean, c'mon. Even if we granted them their little fake WacDonald's interview (which we would never do) that's still an appeal to the masses. It's a lie used to defend a logical fallacy. It's dishonesty squared ffs.
Indeed. But anything for their desired outcome, natch.

How after all these years do they still surprise me?
You give them the benefit of the doubt, basically.

I wanna get one of those tattoo flash coloring books, find a good nasty rattlesnake tat, and borrow the kids pink crayons. Glorious.
The CAltist is a toxic animal native to the internet, if you come across one...

Still a hell of a ratio.
Oh yeah, it's still more than a 5:1 difference.

Can't help you there, I've been through vanilla LttP quite a few times. Sounds like a jam to me though.
If I ever get around to it I plan to stream it somehow.

Throw up the classic Scanners gif.
Pretty much.

fingersnap of recognition Damn you're right. How did old timey news reporters get into it?
Not parsing this one, but that's because my brain is stuck on Lawrence Welk and he's a musician not a reporter.

That's the bad tingle. Makes my beard smoke. Bad times :monster:
Alright, we'll bring out... the tingler.

That's a helluva thing for a ninja to face up to.
Yuffie: The lesson is, I need to cheat harder.
Cloud: THAT IS NOT THE LESSON.

Common ground. ... I miss that coffee shop.
That's a good coffee shop name.

If Vincent is in on this I guess he just has to exist, right? Like, stand in the corner and brood, it's enough.
One minute the corner's empty, the next, Vincent.

Yow, maybe not at my place. That's a lot of cutlery for one dude to hold at once. You grab the war axe, that was your preference back in the day right?
I'm flexible with my weaponry.

Ahhh it's sad cause I actually like that movie, early CGI dead eyed characters and all.
I like it too but it's an easy punchline to make given it's the previous FF movie and was generally poorly received. So much of that falls on the decision to call it FINAL FANTASY The Spirits Within rather than The Spirits Within a final fantasy movie.

Extremely so. I learn a lot hanging in the LTD. You know, this is where I learned what a Teal Deer is? Where I had my first No True Scotsman? It's crazy to think, but hey, everything is educational if you wanna learn right?
Exactly. People gotta be willing to want to learn though.

I like this affirmative. I hope it catches on.
Oh it's an old one. Might be a bit regional.

To be fair, I recall him doing just that now and then between BAAAAWs. He was capable. His posts just tended to have a very "mother fucker did you not hear me the first time" vibe.
And at times, that is absolutely the way to do things. He just never modulated his response even an iota.

JTDC, early 2000's Japan, who's idea was this?
Phone companies, IIRC. You got a phone number and an email account when you bought a phone plan, and the two were tied together.

Product placement is still so fucking weird.
That it is.

Is that not the one with the "The one I really want to meet is....." and the flower fields? The one they rave about?
Dissidia is the one they insisted was Clerith because of the flower field in the ending and the half finished line. 012 is where it clobbers you over the head that the one Cloud wants to meet is Tifa.

Or is that the one where Cloud dies after fighting a god alone for Tifa's sake?
That's in 012.

Exactly. Everyday it gets funnier listen to people say that Zack is "just in the past", yet Aerith isn't, and she's not allowed to be "just in the past", especially given the time frame and circumstances around Cloud and Aerith's time together compared to Zack and Aerith's.

"Because of the flower fields in Hawaii that just happened to be there! He's still looking for her even though that directly contradicts the message Advent Children is trying to teach you! He lived the rest of his as roommates with Tifa forcing her to take care of his and Aerith's spiritual love child, just sticking around and putting on a smile to placate her. No, I'm not crazy!"
Those are all things I have heard Cleriths say are actually happening, yes.

Sometimes he does. Although it's more him going "look, point A and point B, connect the dots yourself and what's the natural conclusion you come to?"

He just refuses to connect said dots for them.
Some people need to dots connected for them.

and then they kiss, oh sorry, interlock fingers (lovers tie and all that), and then we all live happily ever after.[/quote]
I'm still not sure where the idea that holding hands was the truest expression of love came from. That and the idea that Lover's tie only refers to that.

Ignorance is bliss, I guess.

Seriously though, surely after the "for the one I love" page was released they would have just given up, how can you feign ignorance to that and not feel even the slightest bit stupid? A 13 year old boy resolving to send himself to war for the girl next door isn't indicative of any romantic feelings, apparently. Cloud wanting to save Aerith from a highly corrupt corporation who's already his enemy is proof he's fallen in love at first sight with Aerith, though (while he's got brain damage, at that).
Denial is a powerful drug.

But then they can't even get their story straight, they'll turn around and say "he realised his feelings for her too late, and that's why he acts the way he does in Advent Children."

But then also claim his "I think I can meet her there" is him rejecting Tifa in favour of Aerith.

One day it's "love at first sight" and then the next it's "realised too late".

One day it's "star-crossed lovers" and then the next it's "soulmates".
Hardcore Clerith arguments change moment to moment to argue against a specific thing. There is no need for narrative synthesis when Aerith is winning, after all.

I don't agree, but everyone is free.
Free? I'll take a dozen of everyone, then.

Oh, you meant Libre, not Gratis. Darn.

Top Bottom