So, what do you think the LTD conclusion is? (Round 2)

Who does Cloud love?

• Aerith

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Tifa

Votes: 121 85.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted Aerith, but I admitted it. As I said, I have the pink glasses for when I wants some lulz.

Even other FF couples aren't all "perfect happy romance that's perfect forever and ever".

Having problems != Not together in a romantic relationship

I think the way the Clerii are looking at it is that everytime a couple fights, they break up, and therefore must work it out and then get back together. Not how it works, and I feel sorry for all of their significant others if they put that logic out into the real work.

Also @ Youtard. I've seen that person before. They spam up DevArt with how awesome Aerith/Clerith is, and rant about anything Tifa/Cloti. They are one of the ones that's really far out there and only believes what's written at Clerith.com.

paoo

♥
I vote Tifa... Just cause she's not dead and, to be blunt, tits.

^ This is just.............................. a very good reason. :awesome:

I know what the answer would be from Cleriths:

"We believe that their love is beyond death."

They make it sound so amazing and wonderful. But if you look into their arguments some moooore, it's ttly retarded.

They make it sound so amazing and wonderful. But if you look into their arguments some moooore, it's ttly retarded.
The story if it were CxA would be very romantic, but you'd need to change a lot more of the outcomes to make it appealing. Like Cloud not seeming like a total ass for loving a dead chick but moving in with Tifa, Cloud not revealing he had feelings for Tifa and still does, etc.

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.
If anyone's seen Love Hina then I point at Keitaro and Naru's relationship. That definitely isn't a perfect relationship, in fact it's terrible how often they miscommunicate and seem at odd ends with each other, but they end up together in the end and it's evident their feelings are mutual.

And this is all despite Mitsume (who reminds me of Aerith a hell of a lot by the way) previously dating him and having the calmer/less problem filled relationship with him. Keitaro ultimately chooses Naru in the end, the girl he always had feelings for and (thinks) he made a childhood promise to.

Anyway, I just wanted to give this parallel to demonstrate how a couple does not need to be 'perfect' and entirely happy flappy in order to be canon.

paoo

♥
And this is all despite Mitsume (who reminds me of Aerith a hell of a lot by the way) previously dating him and having the calmer/less problem filled relationship with him. Keitaro ultimately chooses Naru in the end, the girl he always had feelings for and (thinks) he made a childhood promise to.

Yes! I used to be such a fan of Love Hina. :awesome: I've read the mangas, and have some of the anime episodes too.

Mitsume have always reminded me of Aerith. She even wore clothes similiar to Aerith's originial outfit. Not kidding. :O And they even mention FF7 in the mangas <3

ANYWAY. Ahhh, the childhood promise. Keitaro didn't even remember who the girl was at first, but in the end.. It was Naru. It really reminds me of Cloud, Tifa and Aerith's relationship.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
That's an interesting parallel... not sure if it should be used in debates though, lest we have Cleriths bringing up Romeo and Juliet :P

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I don't think it should be used in debates because I despise Love Hina.

...but that's just me :monster:

Damn harem anime...

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
That's an interesting parallel... not sure if it should be used in debates though, lest we have Cleriths bringing up Romeo and Juliet :P
You mean the two teenagers who wanted to jump each other's bones like burning and then they both died because they couldn't wait to see each other? Man, I always felt sorry for the Friar in that play...:awesome:

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Can we make this some mass multihedron and throw barret, Nanaki and vincent into the mix of love puppies of cloud?
I mean there is as much screen time with those characters and him and about as much evidence in the games as there is between aeris and tifa.

Vendel

Banned
I can understand liking a pairing, even preferring it, but... to wear such thick blinders, especially in the face of creator statement--it makes no sense. I'm a bit in awe of how they managed to twist that quote to imply Clerith. I mean--WHAT?!? He wakes in the church--in the water--and THAT'S his Promised Land because it reminds him of Aerith? Guess what? He was JUST WITH HER. If his Promised Land was, you know, WITH her, then he'd fucking BE there! **throws hands up** There is some stupidity that is beyond reach.

Yeah even I'm surprised at how fast they turned that shit. From my spying browsing on that forum whenever some new information comes out they normally wail and gnash teeth a bit before someone comes in and is all like "it's ttly Clerith".

Maybe the essays and bad translations and Japanese friends will come later?

And they are still taking the time to bash Zerith. Aerith loves Cloud more, doesn't want to be with Zack. NOTHING ZERITH AT ALL. Also despite being given equal importance Aerith is somehow is more important (to Cloud) than Zack. Because they used "she" when referring to her.

And from the interview. Despite using the word "maybe" in regards to Aerith. That of course means it would have gone great. Because...you know. How they can say he is saying it would be better with Aerith and ignore the fact that C/T would have to be in a relationship for that hypothetical to work?

So yeah....

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
They're not reading the same quote we are, obviously. The text goes through a "Flower Filter" that literally re-arranges the text into something that our black, Cloti minds cannot fathom. Us puny, mediocre dunces just cannot quite get the Clerith. It's not our faults, really.

Vendel

Banned
They're not reading the same quote we are, obviously. The text goes through a "Flower Filter" that literally re-arranges the text into something that our black, Cloti minds cannot fathom. Us puny, mediocre dunces just cannot quite get the Clerith. It's not our faults, really.

PGog.jpg

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
lest we have Cleriths bringing up Romeo and Juliet

How the fuck does that even come CLOSE to working?

Also,
The reality is, that all Cleriths are closet Zerith fans. :excited: They believe in love beyond death, and that love can survive, so why do they keep saying: "Zack is dead, so Aerith moved on". Isn't Cloud then allowed to do the same thing, if he ever loved Aerith in the first place? It's really pathetic that some of them claim that Zack going back to Midgar to see Aerith one final time is a brotherly feeling.

He's black

This plushie begs to differ. :monster:

13inbarretplush.jpg

ALSO, LOOK ON THE TAG! CLOUD AND TIFA ARE NEXT TO EACHOTHER WITH NO AERITH GUESS WHAT THAT MEANS... CANON. :awesome:

paoo

&#9829;
Okay, actually... Barret must be the ghey one. :wacky: He was the one who gave the idea to go on a "date" together in the first place. And he's always picking on Cloud, and you know what they say. Love always starts that way. :awesome:

paoo

&#9829;
This plushie begs to differ. :monster:

13inbarretplush.jpg

ALSO, LOOK ON THE TAG! CLOUD AND TIFA ARE NEXT TO EACHOTHER WITH NO AERITH GUESS WHAT THAT MEANS... CANON. :awesome:

Hmmm... I changed my mind. Barret must be a Cloti and VinCid fan. :monster:

Edit: Barret actually 'entrusted his feelings to Tifa' instead. He's ttly a Cloti fan nao. Haven't you heard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom