So, what do you think the LTD conclusion is? (Round 2)

Who does Cloud love?

• Aerith

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Tifa

Votes: 121 85.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maya

JUKEN CLUB
No, Cloud kept picking fights with them, not the other way around.

And Lestat, yes, it's a game. So's the LTD. You don't like it, kip off.

Ahh I see and thanks for that my mistake! But the only thing I do not agree with her is letting Cloud believe that he was First class SOLDIER and I am not a Clerith fan so whether she ignored hom or not really dopes not bother me.

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
Ahh I see and thanks for that my mistake! But the only thing I do not agree with her is letting Cloud believe that he was First class SOLDIER and I am not a Clerith fan so whether she ignored hom or not really dopes not bother me.

But if you played the game then you know she wasn't keeping it from him. Her memories were screwed up too. And Cloud KNEW things that he couldn't/shouldn't have known. He LIED to her, hid from her, and then shows up knowing all these things about what happened that he shouldn't know.

She was busy questioning her own sanity, much less his, at that point.

Shadowfox

You look like you need a monkey
Ignoring and being oblivious are two very different things. She wasn't aware of Cloud, and as much as he skirted the peripheral of her social circle, he never gave any indication that he wanted to be friends, so no, she didn't ignore him. At all.

The very second she became aware that he did want to talk to her, she made every effort to be there for him.

For her to have "ignored" him as the Cleriths claim, she would have had to have been aware of his interest, be it romantic or platonic, and she wasn't.

IAWTP. I've been saying this for years every time someone pulls the 'she bullied/ignored/was a bitch to him when they were kids' card.

The fact is that Tifa never knew how Cloud felt about her back then. She may have had an inkling of his interest when he finally screwed up the courage to ask her out to the water tower, but the whole Lifestream scene later in the game showed that she certainly didn't know how he felt about her, let alone that he felt so deeply and for so long.

And I know another reason at that time why I was angry at her was becuase she never told him what really happened she left it to Sephiroth to tell him.

She couldn't even figure out what was going on with him. What was she supposed to tell him?

Maya

JUKEN CLUB
But if you played the game then you know she wasn't keeping it from him. Her memories were screwed up too. And Cloud KNEW things that he couldn't/shouldn't have known. He LIED to her, hid from her, and then shows up knowing all these things about what happened that he shouldn't know.

She was busy questioning her own sanity, much less his, at that point.

He took his helmet off she SAW his face and when Sephiroth does the illusion of the burning town of Nibhileim she says something among these lines "Please don't listen to him Cloud"

She obvisouly knew and if she was that confused why did she not just ask Cloud?

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
He took his helmet off she SAW his face and when Sephiroth does the illusion of the burning town of Nibhileim she says something among these lines "Please don't listen to him Cloud"

She obvisouly knew and if she was that confused why did she not just ask Cloud?

Are you referring to Last Order, because in-game compilation, no, she does not see his face during the Nibleheim event. Ever.

And yeah, she tells him not to listen to Sephiroth. Did you not pay attention to what Sephiroth is saying? He's telling Cloud that he's a manufactured Jenova puppet and Tifa--scared and confused--tells Cloud not to listen.

Now there's a logical argument... Ask the nutjob that THINKS he WAS there as Zack how he remembers this shit. Cloud will tell her: "Yeah, it was me, I remember." Just like he says repeatedly to Sephiroth. Her asking Cloud would resolve zilch.

It's not a lie. She never lies to him. Play again or get a game script but nowhere does she lie to him.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
BAAAWWW TIFA WAS MEAN TO CLOUD, SHE DIDN'T CARE, AERITH ANC CLOUD FEREVER

Maya

JUKEN CLUB
BAAAWWW TIFA WAS MEAN TO CLOUD, SHE DIDN'T CARE, AERITH ANC CLOUD FEREVER

I never said I wanted Cloud and Aerith to be together. I like Tifa and like I stated before Cloud and Tifa are a much better match than Cloud and Aerith.

All I said that Tifa should of told Cloud the truth...And I have just played on the part where the truth is revealed and I was wrong so I am sorry.

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
I never said I wanted Cloud and Aerith to be together. I like Tifa and like I stated before Cloud and Tifa are a much better match than Cloud and Aerith.

All I said that Tifa should of told Cloud the truth...And I have just played on the part where the truth is revealed and I was wrong so I am sorry.

No need to apologize. You had an opinion, based on a recollection that just happened to be incorrect. The fact that you went back to the source material to validate/counter is good, and even better when you can admit to being mistaken. Not all of us can/will do that. :ego:

Maya

JUKEN CLUB
No need to apologize. You had an opinion, based on a recollection that just happened to be incorrect. The fact that you went back to the source material to validate/counter is good, and even better when you can admit to being mistaken. Not all of us can/will do that. :ego:

Yep well like I said haven't played on it for ages and just started to play on it as I have downloaded it for the ps3. And hey if am wrong am wrong and happy to admit to it

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
You can all shut up, Clerith is so canon and you all know it really.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Are you referring to Last Order, because in-game compilation, no, she does not see his face during the Nibleheim event. Ever.

And yeah, she tells him not to listen to Sephiroth. Did you not pay attention to what Sephiroth is saying? He's telling Cloud that he's a manufactured Jenova puppet and Tifa--scared and confused--tells Cloud not to listen.

Now there's a logical argument... Ask the nutjob that THINKS he WAS there as Zack how he remembers this shit. Cloud will tell her: "Yeah, it was me, I remember." Just like he says repeatedly to Sephiroth. Her asking Cloud would resolve zilch.

It's not a lie. She never lies to him. Play again or get a game script but nowhere does she lie to him.

says the cunt who won't admit Cloud likes it up the butt from large hairy men.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
You know, to touch on the topic of how Tifa treated Cloud when they were kids, she really wasn't unkind to him at all, was she? People think she was a bitch for ignoring him but really, what was she supposed to do? Here was a kid who was quiet and never really did anything as far as going out of his way to try to talk to her and be friends with her. All he did was get into fights with the other boys.

Tifa was supposed to know he liked her how?

But when Cloud finally did the smart thing and talk to Tifa, as in ask her out to the water tower and tell her his plans, she responded very strongly to his words and spent the next two years obsessing over him and checking the paper (since I'm sure that was their only news source) every day for word of him.

Now lets ponder these actions for a bit...

Maya

JUKEN CLUB
You know, to touch on the topic of how Tifa treated Cloud when they were kids, she really wasn't unkind to him at all, was she? People think she was a bitch for ignoring him but really, what was she supposed to do? Here was a kid who was quiet and never really did anything as far as going out of his way to try to talk to her and be friends with her. All he did was get into fights with the other boys.

Tifa was supposed to know he liked her how?

But when Cloud finally did the smart thing and talk to Tifa, as in ask her out to the water tower and tell her his plans, she responded very strongly to his words and spent the next two years obsessing over him and checking the paper (since I'm sure that was their only news source) every day for word of him.

ATM am thinking their actions are a bit fucked up but hey everyone in FFVII actions in some part of the game are pretty fucked up. But anyways am of to ponder

Now lets ponder these actions for a bit...

Last edited:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Who the hell is NANCY? Imma hafta cut a bitch again?!?
1197970063949.jpg

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
you're not pretty

Well, hell, there goes my self-esteem. It's all shot to shit. How will I get up in the morning? How will I go on living if you don't think I'm pretty?!? :wacky:

Nooooooooooooooooooo**cough**ooooooooooooooooo!!!

But seriously...:hohum: That's what you got? Pussy.

Shadowfox

You look like you need a monkey
You know, to touch on the topic of how Tifa treated Cloud when they were kids, she really wasn't unkind to him at all, was she?

No, she wasn't unkind. She just thought he wasn't interested since he kept so much to himself and acted like he thought all the other kids were stupid, and she tended to hang out with her group of friends. (It's funny, though, how some shippers like to claim that Tifa hanging out with her pals means that she rejected Cloud.)

And I seem to recall reading somewhere on TLS that Tifa was the only kid that Cloud got along with in Nibelheim. Damned if I can remember where I read it, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom