So, what do you think the LTD conclusion is? (Round 2)

Who does Cloud love?

• Aerith

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Tifa

Votes: 121 85.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Thanks for covering the updates, Mako. Much appreciated.

Nice additions. It might be worth pointing out that other nonromantic and even cross game and franchise pairs (Slime and Boco is the ISS OTP) are seen walking together during this OP, and Cloud does a 'fist bump' with the hero of IIRC, DQ6.

I thought about that, actually, but decided that if you were looking at Cloud and Aerith specifically, it probably wouldn't seem all that relevant what the others were doing.

Ryushikaze said:
I'd also stress the 'IF' for KH as commentary a bit more. Just so people can't possibly miss it.

Think so? I'm starting to feel like it's fair to look at it that way. Not that the KH series really does Clerith any favors when taken as such commentary anyway.

Nonetheless, I'll look back through it and see where the "if" could maybe use some more emphasis.

That's not true, at about 1 minute or so in the bottom left hand corner you see him talking to Tifa... Ill try and get a screenshot if you want.

Are they talking? I can't really tell. Looks more like semi-dancing, though I wasn't sure if it amounted to the level of interaction with each other. Certainly not in the same way as the earlier walk with Aerith at any rate.

Quexinos said:
Also I took Cloud running from Tifa as just him running from his light, period. Because he fell into the darkness, thus he is chasing the darkness and running from his light. It seemed straight forward to me.

So you think I'm on the right track with this analysis, then?

Quexinos said:
ALso:
Cloud-says-no.PNG

Cloud: ACHO!

Totally looks like it. XD

TheMadHatter

Banned
AKA
Not Sure - guess the movie.
Quexinos wrote: Also I took Cloud running from Tifa as just him running from his light, period. Because he fell into the darkness, thus he is chasing the darkness and running from his light. It seemed straight forward to me.​
I sorta thought he was runnin' away to follow Sephiroth? Wasn't he? I'm positive......
....what if when Cloud leaves to follow Sephiroth, that's when he and Sephy get zapped to Dissidia's world by Cosmos? Its just a what if LOL

Cloud is in a relationship with Tifa. Therefore he shares a bed with her. Therefore the room with the TREGL is his office and not his room.
In all fairness, than why is there a bed in his office when he shares one with Tifa?

During their holiday, Tifa and Marlene were cleaning the room that was now Cloud’s office. There were many slips that laid scattered about unsorted.
This doesn't necessarily mean its not a room, his room. Why else would they add that small cot?

Again, I'm really not sure why people are resistant to this room being his office and not his bedroom...?
Because its either both, or one. I say both because it has a bed and his office supplies.

One does not need to have been in a relationship in order to understand their dynamics and more to the point, understand that two people can be in a relationship and not share a bed.
Not unless they have problems, serious problems. People in relationships always shares beds, unless what I said above has or is occurring.

TheMadHatter

Banned
AKA
I know, I was asking the owner of this post:
Cloud is in a relationship with Tifa. Therefore he shares a bed with her. Therefore the room with the TREGL is his office and not his room.
that question.

Cool. Is that forum a fighting forum or something? LOL

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
LT debate forum. You can fight all you want, even if your HP bar is depleted.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Are they talking? I can't really tell. Looks more like semi-dancing, though I wasn't sure if it amounted to the level of interaction with each other. Certainly not in the same way as the earlier walk with Aerith at any rate.
watching it again.. yeah I think you're right. But hey I say dancing is more romantic than walking together :P

So you think I'm on the right track with this analysis, then?
Basically yeah, he's running from his light, Tifa, and when he accepts her, she doesn't blind him anymore...

I mean this whole thing about her chasing Cloud and she's not her light but she's a hindrance, that's an awful position for Square to put Tifa in IMO O_o

Isabella

Your Mom
I mean this whole thing about her chasing Cloud and she's not her light but she's a hindrance, that's an awful position for Square to put Tifa in IMO O_o
Agreed. Whether you like Tifa or not, you've got to have enough common sense to know that SE wouldn't depict her that way, nor would Cloud regard her that way.

It's open!
I don't think they'll be much more willing to debate there than they are here. They've lost, they know it, and most of them are content to just ship what they like. And more power to them.

Last edited:

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
idk, man. Some people wholeheartedly believe it. I won't mention who.

Well, so far most of the activity has been in the spam section thanks to yours truly. S'like the calm before the storm.

Isabella

Your Mom
Those folks who wholeheartedly believe it ... do you think it's likely you'll see them debating at TNC? Just curious. :)

TheMadHatter

Banned
AKA
Well, probably Isabella. If spam doesn't happen.
I don't think they'll be much more willing to debate there than they are here. They've lost, they know it, and most of them are content to just ship what they like. And more power to them.
I don't think either side lost yet.

Isabella

Your Mom
Perhaps "lose" is a poor choice of words (it shouldn't be a contest), but I don't see how anyone can continue to deny Cloud's in a romantic relationship with Tifa, without making themselves look like a fool. If they want to believe Cloud had romantic feelings for Aerith it's no skin off my back. But continuing to deny an obvious conclusion is silly to me.

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
Well, it looks like she's never been an admin at TNC or even a member. So chances are, she won't be participating.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Some of them are going to talk about Tres's essay... plus I got a neutral saying he'll discuss the highwind scene with me.

We're just having fun now anyway, I think it's worth checking out.
Maybe it'll die within a week, I dunno, but I say it's worth giving it a shot.

Last edited:

TheMadHatter

Banned
AKA
Well, it looks like she's never been an admin at TNC or even a member. So chances are, she won't be participating.
If this is about me, no I will not join that silly forum. My friends might do it or might have, but I defiantly won't. It would be a waste of my time to debate such trivial things. :awesome:

Some of them are going to talk about Tres's essay...
How did ya know? :O
So cleriths will be there?

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
If this is about me, no I will not join that silly forum. My friends might do it or might have, but I defiantly won't. It would be a waste of my time to debate such trivial things. :awesome:

No, I wasn't referring to you. I barely know your stances on things. And I'm not friends with the person I was talking about, but I've seen some of her posts and her views on a few sites. She's very vocal and assertive about them. It's kind of hard not to miss.

TheMadHatter

Banned
AKA
Ah, kay. My stance is neutral; like all my friends.
I'm here to get facts from both sides, to understand them more, again, like all my friends :P

So, what are we debating about now on this thread? Is it still where Cloud sleeps or can we change it?

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
If you want to change it, you gotta provide some material. Besides, I think some people are done with that subject now.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
No, I wasn't referring to you. I barely know your stances on things. And I'm not friends with the person I was talking about, but I've seen some of her posts and her views on a few sites. She's very vocal and assertive about them. It's kind of hard not to miss.

Ryushikaze?

TheMadHatter

Banned
AKA
Well, you certainly have a knack at guessing games.

Why, if I may ask, does everyone have it in for FFG?

Sunstrider

Lesbian Aerith
AKA
Tess, Leaute
Alright, alright...

Since you all are so curious, Mira's talking about me and how I believe Aerti is more canon than all of these trivial pairings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom