So, what do you think the LTD conclusion is? (Round 2)

Who does Cloud love?

• Aerith

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Tifa

Votes: 121 85.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Can you see it now?.. lemme make a test account...

The bitching areas are gone though... as of about 5 minutes ago.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
But I can still read them and they're funny :monster:

"WHY ARE THE CLERITHS SO HAPPY ARUGH?"

lol

EDIT:
day 1 and there's already drama. I'm gonna like this forum :monster:

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
But I can still read them and they're funny :monster:

"WHY ARE THE CLERITHS SO HAPPY ARUGH?"

lol

EDIT:
oh Tana was a special, special girl. And by special, I mean mentally retarded special. :awesome:

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Heya guys. It's been a while XD *had so many pages to read :awesome:*

I'm replying to a few pages ago - about Cloud and Tifa sharing a bed. I'd just like to point that, if Marlene and Tifa shared a bed at the beginning of CoT, then doesn't it mean that Tifa's bed is a double bed? I mean, alright, kids don't take a lot of space, but even with a kid, it's better to have one big bed rather than a one place one.

Which leads me to, yeah, Cloud's bed in his office XD You clearly mean that Tifa would have a big bed for her alone, all neat like the kids' ones, but would leave Cloud in a bed like this? Where he has no space to put his clothes, a random tire put there - lolz, does anyone know how much that thing stinks? I mean, I work in a place where we sometimes have tires, and it's always so smelly on the mornings :monster: You'd think you wouldn't want to actually sleep in a place like this XD

Something else that I noticed is that the Turks put Cloud and Tifa in the kids' room when they bring them back from the church; it's interesting, because usually, the parents' room is the room where people don't go - it's too intimate XD That's what I thought, but then again, I have CloTi googles - you know, the ones that turn you into a sex-craze ^^

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I wouldn't even call that thing a bed. It's a damn cot. You can't seriously expect someone civilized to live in that room as a bedroom, while having a tripped out super motorcycle he paid for, and custom made swords to kick ass with. There's a schism of reality and priorities there. That just doesn't gel. Especially if Cloud and Tifa are together. It's just way too schizophrenic.

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
So what DOES that bed signify? Do guests have to sleep in that thing? Is the only thing miserable enough to suit Vincent's tastes when he visits, why is it there?

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Hm, the forum opens back up, and an anon comes to the FFWiki and makes Clerith-POV edits to the articles. I do hope this isn't connected....

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
You look into things too deeply, like a Clerith. Even if you aren't one Drakey.

Splintered

unsavory tart
Nice edits S_o_S.

I never understood why Itadaki Street was used as evidence. I understand Kingdom Hearts and Dissidia because they had similar staff, but if none of the creators had a hand in its creation, it's no more canon or reflective of intent than, lets say, a third party magazine or whatever.

I never knew about the commercial though, that's kind of interesting.
Hm, the forum opens back up, and an anon comes to the FFWiki and makes Clerith-POV edits to the articles. I do hope this isn't connected....
What did they change? Also, wasn't there a CloudTifa edit not too long ago? The LTers are probably getting bored. Or more riled up since the essay.

Wait what? SHIT FFG IS HERE!... oh wait... no that's not FFG :monster:

It'd be a good disguise though.
batman.jpg

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I wouldn't even call that thing a bed. It's a damn cot. You can't seriously expect someone civilized to live in that room as a bedroom, while having a tripped out super motorcycle he paid for, and custom made swords to kick ass with. There's a schism of reality and priorities there. That just doesn't gel. Especially if Cloud and Tifa are together. It's just way too schizophrenic.

Further, the door to Cloud's office has a WINDOW on it. No privcy blind or nothing That just KILLS any chance it's his permanent sleeping quarters.

Which articles in particular?

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.
Just a thought.

If Cloud and Tifa are in a proper relationship, why is Cloud now paying for his meals?

Did he borrow the money from Tifa for Fenrir? Either way, couples rarely charge each other for food (including when they live in a restaurant/bar) because they can't really be in financial debt to one another if they're "together".

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Uh, Cloud is one of the owners of the Seventh Heaven himself. That we know for a certainty, so them not being a couple wouldn't in the least bit explain why he's getting charged for his meals. So it's not really relevant.

TheMadHatter

Banned
AKA
Not Sure - guess the movie.
Have it in for is the wrong phrase. 'Watching the trainwreck, I think, is the phrase. She's... well, 'Die for your ship' springs to mind, and she's been getting a bit more crazed recently.
Oh, so she's a serious debater? Well, she probably gets upset when people say her couple is a ship. We don't know which couple is a ship, so using the word 'ship' would be wrong.

That's probably why she gets angry, if she does. -_-

Where is the drama at? I wanna see too :doh:

Further, the door to Cloud's office has a WINDOW on it. No privcy blind or nothing That just KILLS any chance it's his permanent sleeping quarters.
Its not like Cloud does strip teases :D
And he shouldn't worry about the kids spying or Tifa, right?

Maybe the office is his room, but it was the office first. That could explain the window on the door and the small ass bed.;)

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
So what happened to his original room? Back when it was Barret, Marlene, Cloud and Tifa there was room for everyone.

TheMadHatter

Banned
AKA
Denzel came in and Shelke./?
Is that how you spell that girl's name?

Then Cloud left to live in Aerith's church. If I were Cloud, I wouldn't want to sleep on that thin ass small bed either LOL

It shouldn't matter really if people edit Wiki. After all, we can't trust them, remember?

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Denzel came in and Shelke./?
Is that how you spell that girl's name?

Then Cloud left to live in Aerith's church. If I were Cloud, I wouldn't want to sleep on that thin ass small bed either LOL

It shouldn't matter really if people edit Wiki. After all, we can't trust them, remember?

Yes it should matter. It's because of the common misconception you can edit however you like that people don't trust Wikis. Take this as a sign that there are people watching the FFWiki to guard it against such things. We want to be factual, and though we make mistakes sometimes, we fix them.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Just a thought.

If Cloud and Tifa are in a proper relationship, why is Cloud now paying for his meals?

Cloud isn't paying for his meals. 'Free food for life' was the payment offered to the person Cloud bought Fenrir from in exchange for the bike.

Did he borrow the money from Tifa for Fenrir? Either way, couples rarely charge each other for food (including when they live in a restaurant/bar) because they can't really be in financial debt to one another if they're "together".

Actually, it depends on the laws of the land. Sometimes, even married persons are not always considered to be 'the entirety'

Oh, so she's a serious debater? Well, she probably gets upset when people say her couple is a ship. We don't know which couple is a ship, so using the word 'ship' would be wrong.

It's not that she's a serious debater, it's that she seems very emotionally invested in the C/A pairing. She's also somewhat disliked even among people of her forum.

That's probably why she gets angry, if she does. -_-

No, AFAIK, she doesn't mind being called a shipper. Her rage seems more deep seated, for some reason.

Where is the drama at? I wanna see too :doh:

You call THAT drama?

Its not like Cloud does strip teases :D
And he shouldn't worry about the kids spying or Tifa, right?

The kids are too short,but Tifa can look right through.
My point is, that room was never intended to be a bedroom- and consider that this building was built for Cloud and Tifa, by their and Barret's hands. If it was a private room, they wouldn't have added a windowed door. It makes no sense.

Maybe the office is his room, but it was the office first. That could explain the window on the door and the small ass bed.;)

Or maybe his office is his office, and was a storeroom they never filled.

TheMadHatter

Banned
AKA
I don't mean to be rude or to instigate, but I feel that maybe - because of what happened in the Wiki - only neutrals should edit or maybe people who don't like FF games, but aren't redundant enough to go over board.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
I don't mean to be rude or to instigate, but I feel that maybe - because of what happened in the Wiki - only neutrals should edit or maybe people who don't like FF games, but aren't redundant enough to go over board.

What do you mean "what happened in the Wiki"?

Most people at the Wiki, at least in terms of the LT, don't care about it one way or the other. As for people who don't like FF, why the hell would you edit the FFWiki then? :p. It's because our membership is so diverse in terms of opinion on the games that we're able to discuss and represent them fairly. Everyone has a different opinion so when we discuss things, we're often able to come up with a solution that pleases most everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom