So, what do you think the LTD conclusion is? (Round 2)

Who does Cloud love?

• Aerith

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Tifa

Votes: 121 85.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMadHatter

Banned
AKA
Not Sure - guess the movie.
You're FFG from CxA forums? Its cool you are a member here, Leaute. I wish you were here while we were talking about where Cloud sleeps. :P

{I honestly don't see why everyone has a prob with ya though...}

Last edited:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
You're FFG from CxA forums? Its cool you are a member here, Leaute. I wish you were here while we were talking about where Cloud sleeps. :P

Wait what? SHIT FFG IS HERE!... oh wait... no that's not FFG :monster:

It'd be a good disguise though.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
She probably IS talking about FFG. FFG has never been a member at TNC and she's very vocal so....

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Leaute was being sarcastic, fyi. XD

Also I don't really know who has it in for FFG. I actually forget the girl's existence between posts mentioning her, or unless someone brings up DesFail.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
ugh where is that quote that says that Cloud and Tifa shared feelings for one another under the Highwind? I can't find it..

And the first person who says something like, "Wow Q, you're doing a great job representing clotis so far!" gets smacked :rage:

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I thought about that, actually, but decided that if you were looking at Cloud and Aerith specifically, it probably wouldn't seem all that relevant what the others were doing.

Point, but it's still worth pointing out.

Think so? I'm starting to feel like it's fair to look at it that way. Not that the KH series really does Clerith any favors when taken as such commentary anyway.

In part, it is, the question is how much of it? Cloud's running is analogized to AC, so it's legit, but how much else?

Nonetheless, I'll look back through it and see where the "if" could maybe use some more emphasis.

AU are always 'if' except where otherwise noted, in my book.

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
GUESS EVEN QUE THINKS YOU'RE A G'DAMN DIRTY CLOTI, RYU. :wacky:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Yeah ... I dunno.. should I have put him in solo? XD He was in the Cloti group before right?

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Well, you certainly have a knack at guessing games.

Why, if I may ask, does everyone have it in for FFG?

Have it in for is the wrong phrase. 'Watching the trainwreck, I think, is the phrase. She's... well, 'Die for your ship' springs to mind, and she's been getting a bit more crazed recently.

GUESS EVEN QUE THINKS YOU'RE A G'DAMN DIRTY CLOTI, RYU. :wacky:

I.
Do.
Not.
Ship.

DO NOT. Use. a ship name. to refer to me.
IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
dhfafhad

okay fixing fixing, don't hurt Que.
I'm sorry the badges were my idea, I thought they'd look neat :(

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
Well, I like them and I think they're cute Que. :kiss:
YOU'RE ALREADY QUEQUE'ing already. lolz

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
That's it I'm taking the board offline :rage:

well I'll have to see if they cause problems first.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
We were talking about the Northern Crater, I made badges to put under people's names so that people would know if they were Clerith, Cloti, Neutral or whatever. But now I'm thinking they're a bad idea because they segregate the forum too much.

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
Naw, it's not really a segregation. And it helps if you got an indication of what side your fellow debater is going to argue about if you don't know them and you're too lazy to look at the pre-debate section.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
BADGES aren't the problem. It's the literal segregation of the board into camps that's the problem.

Isabella

Your Mom
I agree with Ryu. Why do you have to be stuck on a "team"? I think it just further polarizes people. And as I recall, there used to be super sekrit Cloti and Clerith areas where each side could bitch about the other. Don't know if they're still there, but they should go away, imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom