So, what do you think the LTD conclusion is? (Round 2)

Who does Cloud love?

• Aerith

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Tifa

Votes: 121 85.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMadHatter

Banned
AKA
Not Sure - guess the movie.
Fine, fine. When I and countless other admins led a forum, that was counted as a warning. That was all that I was saying. I wasn't saying it was Ryu's fault, I was giving the reasons I read. :doh:

I agree with you, Isabella. But I saw something and I thought TNC needed to be defended. >_>

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Hey guys, I found the person who conducted the interview with Nojima on Case of Tifa.

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/1169/t1424910-aerith-tifa-cloud-love-triangle-iii/6.htm#81
Because how else would you know exactly what the interviewer asked unless you were there! Apparently this was that very same person...!

disgust1.gif

TheMadHatter

Banned
AKA
BTW, what DID you mean by 'fight ratio' MH? It does not parse.
Hmm? -looks back at post and smacks head-
I meant to say 'fighting dilemma' lol
Sorry, I was writing a essay for school and wrote one word on here and the other there :P

"
They aren't picking sides, they are maintaining the fight ratio so they don't start something...again.​
"
It was suppose to be "They aren't picking sides, they are maintaining the fighting dilemma so they don't start something...again."

TheMadHatter

Banned
AKA
......-Rolls eyes-
They do NOT want a single THING to UPSET the MEMBERS there. So they made sure the rules were so script, including capslock.
Fighting dilemma. Get it...?

I gotta go....I'll check back whenever.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
stop whining Q just because no one responded to what you posted.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
And for that matter, it's probably better to leave TNC politics at TNC.

Quoted for the win - we've got rules that state we don't like that kinda thing on here. Take it up on there, don't bring your problems with other sites here.

This also goes for CxA forums etc. I'm fine with you guys linking to it and discussing a post made on there, but don't drag the problems and their policy and whatnot to here.

Isabella

Your Mom
Random pet peeve: Do people not realize that author =/= narrator? If a narrator in a work of fiction makes a statement, it does NOT mean the author is making that statement or that the author even agrees with the statement. This is Creative Writing 101.

So no, Nojima did not call Cloud Aerith's koibito in CoLW, any more than Nojima was declaring the planet was to be Sephiroth's rule in CoLB.

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
Random pet peeve: Do people not realize that author =/= narrator? If a narrator in a work of fiction makes a statement, it does NOT mean the author is making that statement or that the author even agrees with the statement. This is Creative Writing 101.

So no, Nojima did not call Cloud Aerith's koibito in CoLW, any more than Nojima was declaring the planet was to be Sephiroth's rule in CoLB.

Stop it. Stop it with your logic and sense and "Creative Writing 101"ing. Stop. Logic burns. It burnssssssssssss. :'(

Isabella

Your Mom
Stop it. Stop it with your logic and sense and "Creative Writing 101"ing. Stop. Logic burns. It burnssssssssssss. :'(
:P I don't understand why it even needs to be said. It's like having to state that the earth revolves around the sun. What are they teaching kids in school these days? :'(

null.

Pro Adventurer
What are they teaching kids in school these days? :'(

How to avoid challenging themselves so that the lowest common denominator doesn't have its feelings hurt. >_>

I thought the quote belonged to Aerith herself, as if to say "Cloud is my koibito". Just like Tifa saying "do you love me?" doesn't mean that the author is questioning Cloud's feelings by proxy.

null.

Pro Adventurer
The moment poetry is set to paper, it belongs to the audience. I cannot be held responsible for funny images resulting from my posts. :offended:

Isabella

Your Mom
:lol: It reminded me of what's-her-name Twilight hack (is is Stephanie Meyer?) writing a sticky, drippy love letter to her flawless made-up man and calling it a novel. The manuscript she handed to the editor probably had lipstick kisses and little hand-drawn hearts all over it.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
:lol: It reminded me of what's-her-name Twilight hack (is is Stephanie Meyer?) writing a sticky, drippy love letter to her flawless made-up man and calling it a novel. The manuscript she handed to the editor probably had lipstick kisses and little hand-drawn hearts all over it.
Stephenie. And I should hope not everyone writes with Twilight-like enthrallment of their characters.

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
Wow, I'm surprised. That chick LittleMissFeisty was talking with Quexi at fanfiction.net, and she's actually being openminded and saying she's gonna read SoS's analysis and "reevaluate" her stance.

Didn't expect that after reading her first post.

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
He was perfection, standing there beside his steed of metal and smoke. Dressed in blackest black, his tawny blond hair stood out at impossible angles that defied gravity and description...and his eyes were the bluest blue she'd ever seen. Bluer than the sky and such a perfect shade that made her think of Smurfs like she used to watch on Saturday mornings. His voice, when he spoke, was like the smoothest silk, caressing her ears with silken silkiness and making her cream her pan...uh, what were we talking about?

Splintered

unsavory tart
He was perfection, standing there beside his steed of metal and smoke. Dressed in blackest black, his tawny blond hair stood out at impossible angles that defied gravity and description...and his eyes were the bluest blue she'd ever seen. Bluer than the sky and such a perfect shade that made her think of Smurfs like she used to watch on Saturday mornings. His voice, when he spoke, was like the smoothest silk, caressing her ears with silken silkiness and making her cream her pan...uh, what were we talking about?
Dwightscream.gif

Isabella

Your Mom
Wow, I'm surprised. That chick LittleMissFeisty was talking with Quexi at fanfiction.net, and she's actually being openminded and saying she's gonna read SoS's analysis and "reevaluate" her stance.

Didn't expect that after reading her first post.

I feel bad for the poor thing now. I forget sometimes how emotionally attached some people get to this topic. Guess I'm too old and cynical. Well, as Quex told her (I assume that's Q) it doesn't mean she has to love CxA any less.

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
:P I don't understand why it even needs to be said. It's like having to state that the earth revolves around the sun. What are they teaching kids in school these days? :'(

To be fair, HS english was more about writing papers than creative writing. And things like literary analysis was something honors kids did. There was a lot of babying, where they break all the info down for you so you don't have to think all that much on the material. And it screwed over quite a few people I knew when our class hit college, from what I read on their facebook walls. At least, that's how it was when I was in HS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom