So, what do you think the LTD conclusion is? (Round 2)

Who does Cloud love?

• Aerith

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Tifa

Votes: 121 85.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
I would think that the quality of most on-line comments, posts and such, should be a good indicator of the literacy of most people these days.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
So no, Nojima did not call Cloud Aerith's koibito in CoLW, any more than Nojima was declaring the planet was to be Sephiroth's rule in CoLB.

The full statement is "The man thought this unacceptable. The planet was to be his to rule, and to become a part of that system would be nothing short of defeat."
It's going into his thoughts, so that's not the best statement to use in debates because they'll throw that at you... and ... I'm uh... kinda looking for an answer to that myself (sorry).

As for FF.net, yes I'm The Nique. I was surprised that she was so opened minded right away too. I was kind of hoping to hear back from her by now. Oh well... I feel totally awesome for possibly having convert someone.

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
@Quex: You say that the quote goes into Seph's thoughts, but doesn't the one from CoLW do the same for Aerith?

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
ahh okay thanks, that link helps. I just dunno what to say when this stuff comes up... lol @ Cloud being protected as universal truth.

Vendel

Banned
Alright. I have seen it pop up a few places. And Cleriths seem to love it. But what is the FFVII Dismantled? Some book with quotes in it?

Google didn't help. Then again I didn't look that hard. But still.

Isabella

Your Mom
I've never seen it. I just know a lot of it was written by Benny. It has characters' "diaries" or something like that.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
FUCK YEAH! I completely converted that Clerith! There isn't an ounce of Clerith left in her... okay SoS's essay helped but...

I am that good :awesome:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
But it's so useful...

See, not all Cleriths are that bad XD
Some of them CAN be reasoned with. I'm glad I gave this a shot... there's one on neoseeker's forums that's about to give up too. :muhaha:

No wonder people don't debate with me on TNC :awesome:

Isabella

Your Mom
Well ... I think just being introduced to the Ultimanias is what convinced her. :P
I hope she knows that this shouldn't affect her love for Clerith in any way. I may come off as a smartass, but I'm really a secret softie. I hate to see anyone have their heart broken.

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
That's pretty cool. We have another Clerith who isn't allergic to logic.

I saw she said she might join up here. She seems pretty cool, so I hope she does. ^^

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
OH yeah 4 pages ago you guys were all making fun of her XD

Well I hope if she sees that we know she's teh awesome now.

EDIT:
Wait a minute... I just had a thought, that was too easy... what if she's a troll :shifty:

Last edited:

Vendel

Banned
OH yeah 4 pages ago you guys were all making fun of her XD

Well I hope if she sees that we know she's teh awesome now.

EDIT:
Wait a minute... I just had a thought, that was too easy... what if she's a troll :shifty:

One must always be cautious where fandumb is involved.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
It'd be a really good prank to play XD I was thinking of ending Shishikabob that way when I first started :monster:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
None of you converted anybody. The facts and an open mind 'converted' people.

And who was mocking feisty, Quex?

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Eh the phrase "blinded by what you want to see" came up... it's not really mocking I guess... I'm just glad some people can see the facts for what they are.

But Ryu's right... the simple fact is the ones who converted her were... Nojima and Nomura :monster:

Last edited:

Isabella

Your Mom
Yeah I don't like the word "converted." It sounds like a cult or something. When faced with facts, some people will react with an open mind and some won't. Simple as that, really.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
It sounds like a cult or something.
Lol some people think Cleriths DO act like a cult. Okay how about, "She changed her mind"

That work for everyone? :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom