So, what do you think the LTD conclusion is? (Round 2)

Who does Cloud love?

• Aerith

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Tifa

Votes: 121 85.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
You know I have wondered that before. Why is Aerith wearing the ribbon in AC/C? What really happened to it after she died?

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
You know I have wondered that before. Why is Aerith wearing the ribbon in AC/C? What really happened to it after she died?

Marlene has it in her hair. :geek:

Ghostly visuals are just that--visual representations. Aerith is in the outfit she was in during the game, and Zack's wearing a hole-less SOLDIER uniform. It's how Cloud remembers them, essentially.

They aren't literally "wearing" anything. They be dead.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Marlene has it in her hair. :geek:

Ghostly visuals are just that--visual representations. Aerith is in the outfit she was in during the game, and Zack's wearing a hole-less SOLDIER uniform. It's how Cloud remembers them, essentially.

They aren't literally "wearing" anything. They be dead.

lol You know the idea that Zack should be all bloody and full of holes didn't occur to me at first, either. XD But you're right. :)

However I think I like the "Zack marking his territory" theory more. :lol:

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Hey, thought some of you might be interested. FF Goddess pointed out to me yesterday that the door to Marlene and Denzel's room has a window on it too. Smaller than the one on the office, and no vent, but there's nonetheless a window there.

Thoughts?

Neutron Ronnie

From The Front of Armament
AKA
Powerslave
Are we still discussing that? I missed an awful lot while moving. Can some kind soul please tell me what the general consensus here was about whether Cloud slept in his office or not? :D

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Hey, thought some of you might be interested. FF Goddess pointed out to me yesterday that the door to Marlene and Denzel's room has a window on it too. Smaller than the one on the office, and no vent, but there's nonetheless a window there.

Thoughts?

I'm interested in knowing how how the contents of the door to Denzel and Marlene's room prove anything.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Zeffirelli's a classic version and may be a little boring for some people to watch (I'm not a fan of old classic movies myself :whistle:), but if you really like Shakespear and the novel, I'd recommend you to watch the movie. xd;

Isn't zeffirelli's the bosomy one, or do I confuse my classic shakespeare movies?

I was actually thinking about the ribbon that she wears in her afterlife. Is that the same that Zack bought her? :awesome:

Physically, no. But ideologically, yes.

Thoughts?

That Marlene and Denzel are going to pitch a fit about it the second they get old enough to care about private space.

Windows on doors destroy the privacy of any room. The children's room is 'bedroom-esque' in spite of the window, BECAUSE it has the amenities a room would have.
Windows in doors do not automatically make them not bedrooms, but what FFG is missing out is that the window is simply yet another point against the 'bedroom idea', taken with the rest of the things that make the office nothing more than just the office.

Vendel

Banned

Thoughts?

Pics or it didn't happen.

Isabella

Your Mom
I just watched ACC again recently, and at the end when the kids come running out of their room to answer Aerith's phone call (lulz, I still think that's dumb), they come running out of that room. There's a short flight up to the other rooms, it seems. Odd that Cloud's bedroom would be on a different landing than the other bedrooms. Maybe it was intended to be a storage room of sorts for the bar? The window is much bigger and the air vent is large, too.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
If by "laugh" you mean cry, yes. Yes I do. Every night. Then I keep turning it over in my head as I try to sleep.

Vendel

Banned
Does anyone else ever laugh at how much we overthink these things? :lol:

You're right. We are over thinking this. The Strife family are clearly hippies. Things like doors and personal space are what squares worry about.

Quit being so traditional. I mean they were eco-terrorist after all.

Last edited:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Heh that's funny about their door having a window. Only a Clerith would notice that... same as only a Cloti would notice the window on Cloud's door.

aniron

it's me in a labyrinth
AKA
spirit chaser
Okay, so we've analyzed that for a while now, I think it's time to make a conclusion.

Mine is - Cloud and Tifa sleep together in his office.
:monster:

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Tifa and Marlene sleep in the two beds, Denzel sleep in whichever one of two he feels like that night, Cloud was actually told to leave the 7th Heaven soon after Denzel became part of the family. Yeah, search your feelings, you know it to be true.

null.

Pro Adventurer
Yeah, search your feelings, you know it to be true.

See, there it is again. Another father outing.

sw5vader.jpg

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Tifa and Marlene sleep in the two beds, Denzel sleep in whichever one of two he feels like that night, Cloud was actually told to leave the 7th Heaven soon after Denzel became part of the family. Yeah, search your feelings, you know it to be true.
...what? O_o

Oh here's a good one:
Clerith said:
When one (and mainly the person in charge) says that he/she does not want to talk about a thing, it means that, to him/her, the thing itself has no relevance to the subject whatsoever. In other words, CoT and CoB have nothing to do with "love or marriage or family".
Here's my question, why stop there?

"Well first off there's the premise that things don't go well between Cloud and Tifa. I don't intend to go into my views on love, marriage, family, squirrels, wild rice soup, hockey, lamp shades, Wal-Mart, Disney's the Little Mermaid, drugs and alcohol abuse, sex with grass, cats who are in heat, recycling, Fraggle Rock and or the most recent One Piece spoilers because they have nothing to do with the plot."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom