So, what do you think the LTD conclusion is? (Round 2)

Who does Cloud love?

• Aerith

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Tifa

Votes: 121 85.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vendel

Banned
Oh, he sparkles.

Yes. I do.

VenNAspark.jpg

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
But just because it says that, doesn't mean it's true. <-- An actual person said this.

As opposed to a fake person?
Naru was the original Japanese interviewee on the Destiny Fulfilled site. She gave us some of the original classic gems of ltd wisdom, such as the mysterious wapanese clerith symbolism that is beyond the comprehension of mere non-wapanese mortals. Some rapid cloti detractors speculate that Naru is a figment of anastar's fervent imagination.

It wasn't Anastar that made her up, she was duped by a so called friend of hers >_>

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Naru was the original Japanese interviewee on the Destiny Fulfilled site. She gave us some of the original classic gems of ltd wisdom, such as the mysterious wapanese clerith symbolism that is beyond the comprehension of mere non-wapanese mortals. Some rapid cloti detractors speculate that Naru is a figment of anastar's fervent imagination.

Speculate nothing. Naru's almost certainly a figment.

As opposed to a fake person?

It wasn't Anastar that made her up, she was duped by a so called friend of hers >_>

In other words, Naru was the figment of someone else we all know and pity.

Um, yes.
The idea behind her saying that was because the creators are playing off of Cloud and Tifa's delusions about their past.

Funny how they keep saying it even in situations where those 'delusions' have been unveiled. 'The present Tifa isn't just Cloud's childhood friend...' and such.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
My comment was for the benefit of the spectators, I was just quoting to show what I was responding to. Twas a fair mistake anyways.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I'm gonna come out and say it upfront...that several votes for Aerith have apparently been from the same person, so the results are...polluted.

Sunstrider

Lesbian Aerith
AKA
Tess, Leaute
lol does it really matter anyway? Tifa is winning by a mile in the poll, with or without multiple votes from the same person.

I will say that's pretty special, though. I never knew forum polls mattered that much. O_O

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Haha I knew it was you, Bella!

At least three of those votes are from me, though. I have that many dupes on this forum. :monster:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
I'm gonna come out and say it upfront...that several votes for Aerith have apparently been from the same person, so the results are...polluted.

So...how many votes for Tifa are from the same person? :monster:

Hello, LTD thread. You have been missed. :reptar:

Ryu's right. I project myself onto Cloud, at which point I imagine projecting myself into Aerith....

I like the way you think, good sir. :awesome:

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
So...how many votes for Tifa are from the same person? :monster:

Hello, LTD thread. You have been missed. :reptar:

Welcome back, shortstack. It's missed you too.

I like the way you think, good sir. :awesome:

Though if he's projecting onto Aerith, he's either in a very uncomfortable position or I dare say she's unsatisfied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom