So, what do you think the LTD conclusion is? (Round 2)

Who does Cloud love?

• Aerith

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Tifa

Votes: 121 85.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Isabella

Your Mom
Quite a good point.

Which is why the 'She said she loved Cloud, so she's gotta be over Zack' arguments strike me as stupid.
That said, I'd still see the Clerith confirmation as fucktarded, largely because as you said, it would make it look like Cloud was a two timing little bastard, which is the exact opposite of how they've wanted to portray him previously.

Indeed.

aniron said:
Not only is that post factually wrong, but it's written so defensively that it screams insecurity. Someone who truly believes what he/she writes has no need to be so defensive and hostile. It makes me feel a bit of pity for the writer.

Vendel

Banned
I'd kill myself if Clerith was made canon. I'd take gasoline, pour it all over my room and myself. Sit indian style in the center, and strike a match. I would then calmly meditate on how perverse, and sickening the world is, while I self immolate in my room.
Dammit Mako. Now I got to come up with another idea.

aniron said:

See? That makes much more sense than what is plainly shown. That absurd notion that Tifa is Clouds light.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
That post might make me feel pity for the writer had I not long ago run out of pity for that individual.

It really just reads like a screed against Tifa and a defense of the Speshul Snoeflake she's Mary Sueing with.

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
I'd kill myself if Clerith was made canon. I'd take gasoline, pour it all over my room and myself. Sit indian style in the center, and strike a match. I would then calmly meditate on how perverse, and sickening the world is, while I self immolate in my room.

OR INSTEAD OF BURNING YOUR ROOM:
... Can I have your stuff?

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
OR INSTEAD OF BURNING YOUR ROOM:
... Can I have your stuff?

Fuck you, I was gonna ask that XD

To fill the spaces in your "logic"...
If that was true.. what WAS Tifa's role in the game? To get in the way? I admit she acted kinda weird, but... was her role to get in the way and do nothing?... Would Nomura and Nojima really do that? :nah:

I think another problem I see with Clerii or Clerith is that they just look at things through tunnel vision if that's the right way to say it. I mean... they see it as there's no possible way Cloud and Tifa are romantically involved so the only way to make sense out of this statement:

"First, there’s the premise that things aren’t going well between Tifa and Cloud, and that even without Geostigma and Sephiroth, it would still be the same. I don’t mean to get into my views on romantic love, marriage and family. (laughs) After ACC, maybe Denzel and Marlene can get them to work it out. Perhaps things would have gone well with Aerith, but Aerith’s responsibility is big, I think." ~Nojima, interview about On the Way to a Smile
Is to twist it.

In order to get your point across that there's no way Nojima should bring up love/marriage and family you have to remove Cloud and Tifa from the equation. I had to tell someone that it would not make sense if you and X had a fight and I said "I hope you work things out, not to go on about love marriage and family but..."

I haven't heard from that person since. :muhaha:

I also don't believe they believe what they say. Remember that one quote that turned out to be fake? The one about Cloud is Tifa's ideal love and knight in shining amour and all that. Remember how they twisted it?... that came up recently and I pointed out that it wasn't real and one person responded with "Where did they pull THAT one out of?"

If the statement really did disprove CLoti like they said, the proper response would have been "Really? that's too bad." or something along those lines. I think they just need to admit defeat really. It'd just make things easier on everyone and I hate to see them doing this to themselves constantly. :'(

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Fuck you, I was gonna ask that XD

If that was true.. what WAS Tifa's role in the game? To get in the way? I admit she acted kinda weird, but... was her role to get in the way and do nothing?... Would Nomura and Nojima really do that? :nah:

Of course they would. Because they HATESES Tifa!

I think another problem I see with Clerii or Clerith is that they just look at things through tunnel vision if that's the right way to say it. I mean... they see it as there's no possible way Cloud and Tifa are romantically involved so the only way to make sense out of this statement:

Is to twist it.

In order to get your point across that there's no way Nojima should bring up love/marriage and family you have to remove Cloud and Tifa from the equation. I had to tell someone that it would not make sense if you and X had a fight and I said "I hope you work things out, not to go on about love marriage and family but..."

I haven't heard from that person since. :muhaha:

Well, it's not just you she's not responding to.

I also don't believe they believe what they say. Remember that one quote that turned out to be fake? The one about Cloud is Tifa's ideal love and knight in shining amour and all that. Remember how they twisted it?... that came up recently and I pointed out that it wasn't real and one person responded with "Where did they pull THAT one out of?"

If the statement really did disprove CLoti like they said, the proper response would have been "Really? that's too bad." or something along those lines. I think they just need to admit defeat really. It'd just make things easier on everyone and I hate to see them doing this to themselves constantly. :'(

Did you point out that we've not been relying on it, and I, their hated enemy, the same person who really brought it to people's attention, both first told people not to get their hopes up because I wasn't sure it was a genuine quote, and through my investigations and the help of the biased and illiterate Hitoshura (who owns the book it supposedly originated from) revealed again that it was fake?
And I'll tell you where it was 'pulled' from. Xcomp's site. The person who translated Maiden that they love so dearly.

Last edited:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Did you point out that we've not been relying on it, and I, their hated enemy, the same person who really brought it to people's attention, both first told people not to get their hopes up because I wasn't sure it was a genuine quote, and through my investigations and the help of the biased and illiterate Hitoshura (who owns the book it supposedly originated from) revealed again that it was fake?
And I'll tell you where it was 'pulled' from. Xcomp's site. The person who translated Maiden that they love so dearly.
I did not say that no :monster:
But I do find that very amusing that Xcomp had that on his site.

He should put one up like "Cloud loves Tifa like a husband loves his wife." and see what happens :awesomonster:

aniron

it's me in a labyrinth
AKA
spirit chaser
He should put one up like "Cloud loves Tifa like a husband loves his wife." and see what happens :awesomonster:

Not romantic at all! How about...

"Like a Knight love his Princess"

or

"Like lost soul loves his light"

:reptar:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
psh, everyone knows husbands don't actually love their wives and stay with them out of obligation for the kids. Same as Cloti, you know. :awesomonster:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Actually growing up for me, it was the other way around. Mom stayed with Dad cause of the kids :P

"Like lost soul loves his light"
You know that's going to turn into "Aerith was Cloud's light in KH2 so clearly this means he loves Aeirth" right?

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
KH2 doesn't mean squat. What makes it even more funny is that they are all wrong about it anyway. :monster:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Ahh... this thread never changes. :')

Thank you for constant lulz, Clotis and Cleriths. :monster:

You know that's going to turn into "Aerith was Cloud's light in KH2 so clearly this means he loves Aeirth" right?

IDK, Quexi. I think KH2 is showing us more CloudxYuna (henceforth Cluna) than Clerith and Cloti combined. Besides the fact that they have little to no interaction in the game at all, they also appear together in Dead Fantasy! If that's not enough proof, then you're all just rapids who can't accept the true canon Clack.

Not only is that post factually wrong, but it's written so defensively that it screams insecurity. Someone who truly believes what he/she writes has no need to be so defensive and hostile. It makes me feel a bit of pity for the writer.

I see a lot of posts like that. :monster: Kind of makes you tired of pitying the writers after reading much of same stuff written in the same way, really. You're too kind, Isabella.

In such cases I just pretty much LOL. :awesome:

SO GAIZ HERD ANY RETARDED CLOTI CLAIMSZ LATELY!!? I HERD TITA IS CLUD"S LIGHT!! LIEK THATS SO TTLY FALSE CUZ IT THREATENZ CLERITH. HERE LEMME RITE A ESSAY BOUT IT MKAY?

...seriously though, I want someone to post a really retarded Cloti claim. :monster: We need moar retarded Cloti claims here.

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Denzel is Cloud and Tifa's biological child, concieved on the night Cloud called Tifa to the watertower.

Retarded enough for you? I know it's not QUITE on the same level as the pink gems, but I'm fond of my cracktastic Watertower Baby idea.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
It's a good one... but it's not retarded enough, Daddy Ryu. :monster: ...and you don't actually believe that, do you? :desu:

Needs more rabid and illogic and strong "beliefs". That isn't even close to the "Denzel is Cloud and Aerith's spirit love child" claim. At least you can say that Denzel was concieved normally with that one. :awesome:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Okay I got one. Cloud smiled after Aerith left at the end of ACC. He was clearly happy that she was finally gone so he can live on with Tifa without the bitch :monster: It's also why he let Sephiroth kill Aerith. I mean he just stood there. This indicates to me that he didn't care that she was about to die. He was tired of her manipulative ways.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Actually, now that I think about it, that is pretty retarded, Father. Young Cloud and young Tifa having sex at the water tower? Young Tifa must be really flexible... unless they did it inside the water tower itself... that would be pretty gross because it's the town's water, right? :O

And Denzel is already 10 years old... O_o

All you need to do now is make an essay out of it so some people can happily disprove it. :monster:

Le Quex said:
Okay I got one. Cloud smiled after Aerith left at the end of ACC. He was clearly happy that she was finally gone so he can live on with Tifa without the bitch :monster: It's also why he let Sephiroth kill Aerith. I mean he just stood there. This indicates to me that he didn't care that she was about to die. He was tired of her manipulative ways.

Sometimes Clacks and Clephiroths use that too, though. Mostly Clephiroths. :monster:

And him being in anguish and solemnly burying her in the lake is just for show, right? :desu:

Isabella

Your Mom
Not enough "it has been proven," guys. Try harder.

For example: "Cloud just stood there and let Aerith be killed. Therefore, it has been proven he didn't love her."

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Don't worry, Bella, the Essay version of Watertower baby would be REPLETE with it has been proven.

And yes, Meibito, it's a retarded idea. That's the point. To be utterly retarded, yet still more plausible thank pinker claims.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Aerith was seen wanting to ostracize Cloud from the rest of the group on many occasions. She didn't want him to get back to Tifa and tried to keep him in her house. She even went so far as to force him to dress up like a woman to humiliate him. When he protested, she ignored those protests. This is a form of bullying called Ijime, why would Cloud fall for someone like that?

EDIT:
you know I'm really not helping maintain peace between the two groups, am I? :(

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
There'd have to be a peace to maintain one, Quex.

And honestly, I don't care for peace with people who take crack theories seriously.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Peace might not be that far fetched... a bunch of people on TNC were apologizing to each other and CxA changed some of their forum games for their anniversary in return. There's no more "impersonate a Cloti" or "find the Cloti spy". I think that was nice... I'd hate to be the one to blow everything is all

Fighter

Pro Adventurer
Tifa went inside Cloud's mind, that counts as spirit-sex.

But honestly there is no more crack cloti theory than Cloud stealing Tifa's panties. Oh wait...

There's no more "impersonate a Cloti" or "find the Cloti spy". I think that was nice... I'd hate to be the one to blow everything is all

Oh, come on. We need more of that, it was hilarious.

Last edited:

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Actually, now that I think about it, that is pretty retarded, Father. Young Cloud and young Tifa having sex at the water tower? Young Tifa must be really flexible... unless they did it inside the water tower itself... that would be pretty gross because it's the town's water, right? :O

And Denzel is already 10 years old... O_o

It's rather funny that the timeline matches up. Denzel should be about 9 in AC/ACC since he's 10 in Case of Denzel while talking to Reeve.

Cloud left Nibelheim at 14. Cloud's 23 in AC/ACC.

This is one of those retroactive fate things, like Nomura finding a role for the heart-shaped moon from the first KH's logo in KH II when Nojima's script called for a moon.

Not that I'm encouraging taking this idea any further. Just thought it was funny how that actually works out.

you know I'm really not helping maintain peace between the two groups, am I? :(

At the moment? No. XD

I'm inclined to agree with Que -- lately, there's been some positive developments between Clotis and Cleriths. I'd like to see them embrace one another.

And Ryu, since I know you're something of a sci-fi geek as well, I'm going to preempt you taking this opportunity to quote Anakin Solo saying, "You embrace them. I'm going to knock them down." You do not pimp-slap me with appropriately timed geeky quotes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom