So, what do you think the LTD conclusion is? (Round 2)

Who does Cloud love?

• Aerith

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Tifa

Votes: 121 85.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Gonna bump this with something worth discussing:

Hito says:
公園でのデート
Scene04-10でザックスとエアリスは、六番街スラムのみどり公園でデートをする。これと同様のシチュエーションが「FFVII」にも描かれており、同公園でクラウドとエアリスがデ ートをしているシーンが登場している。
Date in the Park
In Scene 04-10, Zack and Aerith have a date in Green Park in the sector 6 slum. An identical situation is seen in FFVII as well, and it features a scene of Cloud and Aerith on a date in the same park.

I used to say it wasn't a date... guess I was wrong... thoughts?

Isabella

Your Mom
Two people stopping to chat is "obviously" a date? Awesome. My social life is in better shape than I thought it was. :monster:

shenron118

Lurk mode: ON
I suppose there's nothing quite as romantic as running away from armed ShinRa soldiers.:monster:

My question is: if Cloud and Aerith's talk in the park is a date, how she mentions going on one while the party was captured by ShinRa?

Cloud: "I wonder how Aerith is doing."
Aerith: "Cloud, are you there?"
Cloud: "Aerith!? You safe?"
Aerith: "Yeah, I'm all right. I knew that Cloud would come for me."
Cloud: "I'm your bodyguard, right?"
Aerith: "The deal was for one date, right?"
It doesn't sound like she even considered it a date.

Marauder

violet, red, dead.
AKA
Nightwalker
Thinking of the Clotis and the Cleriths that are posting here as of now, I wish to I reiterate my point.
Uh-oh:O

Haha...hardly. Considering that I hate FFVII.

Two people stopping to chat is "obviously" a date? Awesome. My social life is in better shape than I thought it was. :monster:

Clearly :monster:

I suppose there's nothing quite as romantic as running away from armed ShinRa soldiers.:monster:

My question is: if Cloud and Aerith's talk in the park is a date, how she mentions going on one while the party was captured by ShinRa?

Because it wasn't a date, you nimwit. I was being facetious.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
dammit Aerith, you need to learn a date is when you hang out near anyone of the opposite sex and have a conversation with them. THAT'S HOW IT WORKS IN THE REAL WORLD! :rage:

Vendel

Banned
dammit Aerith, you need to learn a date is when you hang out near anyone of the opposite sex and have a conversation with them. THAT'S HOW IT WORKS IN THE REAL WORLD! :rage:

Especially when they ditch you to chase after their girlfriend childhood friend delusional collage roommate.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Alright, that's enough of that. A bit more substance to go with the spam topping, folks.

Not that I disagree with any of it, I just want more non spam meat on these post sandwhiches.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
Alright, that's enough of that. A bit more substance to go with the spam topping, folks.

Not that I disagree with any of it, I just want more non spam meat on these post sandwhiches.
Yessir massa. I'll get the cornbread. Sorry:puppy:

Well on a serious note. Come to think of it Aeirth was serious. She and CLoud made a pact when they were leaving the Church and he was taking her home. Also if you meet certain brownie points in the game she would have been on the Gondola.:geek:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Come to think of it Aeirth was serious. She and CLoud made a pact when they were leaving the Church and he was taking her home.

And yet, though their talking and Cloud's rushing off (actually Aerith rushes off first I believe) after Tifa being called a date, Aerith still reminds Cloud that he owes her one date. In that case, the 'date' in the park must have been REALLY bad. And I can see why...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom