So, what do you think the LTD conclusion is? (Round 2)

Who does Cloud love?

• Aerith

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Tifa

Votes: 121 85.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Because Aerith was hoping for some petting underneath the slide but Tifa had to come by and ruin the mood.

Tifa :kermit:

but really if it says it's a date, it's a date. Aerith probably did want another one afterwards though... one that didn't end in Cloud rushing off to see Tifa :monster:

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
What? Are you saying if you got a date with Cloud that'd be it for you? You wouldn't want another one? "One date was the agreement, ONE! I don't care how much you beg, you had your chance Choco-Butt, piss off."

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Are you looking for essays?

Yessir massa. I'll get the cornbread. Sorry:puppy:

Let's try this another way.
MORE ON TOPIC DISCUSSION. LESS SPAM Capiche?

Well on a serious note. Come to think of it Aeirth was serious. She and CLoud made a pact when they were leaving the Church and he was taking her home.

A pact? 'Take me home I'll go on a date with you' is a pact?

Also if you meet certain brownie points in the game she would have been on the Gondola.:geek:

And so would have Tifa, Yuffie, and Barret if the 'brownie points' are different.

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
The whole date thing is a bit tired. If it is a date in the park--and apparently official sources state that it is--it's an incomplete date (thanks to deluded college roommate), and anything after is simply the completion of said date--not a second date. So the Clerith argument that there were multiple dates is still invalid, and the Cloti argument that the park wasn't a date is proven false. **shrug** Nothing changes. Compilation is still compilation and Cloud still only ever opens his heart to Tifa and she only ever opens herlegss for him. ;)

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Yeah that kinda sucks for Aerith... they're having this nice date and suddenly:

Cloud: OMFG that's Tifa over there... brb!

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
Yeah that kinda sucks for Aerith... they're having this nice date and suddenly:

Cloud: OMFG that's Tifa over there... brb!

It was more like...

Aerith: "Chatter chatter chatter... What class were you? Oh, just like HIM. Your eyes...just like HIS..."

Cloud: "Who? what? huh?"

Aerith: "Oh, nothing important...hey is that a hot chick over there? BRB."

:P

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
It was more like...

Aerith: "Chatter chatter chatter... What class were you? Oh, just like HIM. Your eyes...just like HIS..."

:P
ROFL.
Sounds about right.

Cannon_Fodder

Pro Adventurer
Yeah. Zack > Cloud.

So... necrophilia > social misfit? Fuck this, a corpse is gonna get more action than me now?

On a topic-related note, who left first? Cloud or Aerith? If I remember right, Cloud 'suggests' it and Aerith just takes action on his idea. That sounds about right, and while it doesn't affect the LT in anyway, I am curious.

Sunstrider

Lesbian Aerith
AKA
Tess, Leaute
It was more like...

This. Cloud wasn't the one running off; Aerith was. More proofz for Aerti. :desuawesomonster:

Neither "date" in the playground seemed like much of a date to me. Zack and Aerith conversed for a few moments before he was interrupted by his PHS. Cloud and Aerith had... a romantic conversation about her first boyfriend before she went chasing after Tifa...

The only difference, I think, is that Zack and Aerith intended to go to the playground for a date. Their time was just cut short by Zack's phone call. Unless I'm mistaken? Been a bit since I played CC. Cloud and Aerith, on the other hand, were just taking a break on their way to 7th Heaven.

Oh wellz. I guess if official sources call both dates, they were dates.

Neutron Ronnie

From The Front of Armament
AKA
Powerslave
From the script, dug out on the net:

*Tifa rides by in chocobo cart*
Cloud: Huh? Hey, back there... *stands up* Tifa?
*Carriage drives away and gates close*
Aeris: That girl in the cart was Tifa? Where was she going? She looked kind of odd... *chases after cart*
Cloud: Wait! I'll go on alone! You go home! *is summarily ignored, shakes his head, and follows*

What a romantic ending to their date. "You go home!"...

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
AerTi is fucking canon yo. Aerith ditched her date with Cloud to run after Tifa. If that isn't showing who she really has romantic interest in, I don't know what does.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I would totally rewrite the script of FFVII with an AerTi perspective, but I would have to post it to the club. :awesome:

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
I think the creators were making connections between characters and locales in order to further drill Zack/Aeris connection/fate down our throats. The actual C&A playground conversation wasn't a date. It`s more than likely that someone just made a mistake/wrong word usage while they were trying to connect the two scenes.

It's happened before. If someone calls Sephiroth's hair blonde by mistake, that doesn't mean his hair color suddenly changes, peoplez.

A) it's clearly a stop and B) no character ever acknowledges it as a date (that come slater).

Granted, this is my theory alone, but I'm fine either way. Date, no date, nothign changes.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Tifa isn't really someone's lover. More likely someone made a mistake/wrong word usage when they wrote the reunion files. See what I did thar? :monster:

No I think these people know what they're saying. It's a date but... as you said it really doesn't matter.

Vendel

Banned
BTW I am saying Aerith is delusional if she thinks Cloud is her boyfriend. So you either must believe that or believe Cloud is her symbol for those things.

Yes Aerith can be wrong people. It is allowed. Cloud didn't have to show her squat either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom