So, what do you think the LTD conclusion is? (Round 2)

Who does Cloud love?

• Aerith

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Tifa

Votes: 121 85.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
For me, it fits perfectly in line with the 'Aerith cannot bring herself to admit Zack's passing and is coping psychologically' frame of mind, so in a remake, all it would take are a few extra lines here and there that say nothing til the end, like 'Is that swo- no, nevermind.' and such.

I'd settle for that. Something akin to the "eyes and rank the same" comment. But to completely ignore it... :nah: Not good.

Grease

Rookie Adventurer
For me, it fits perfectly in line with the 'Aerith cannot bring herself to admit Zack's passing and is coping psychologically' frame of mind, so in a remake, all it would take are a few extra lines here and there that say nothing til the end, like 'Is that swo- no, nevermind.' and such.

Oh, and Meibito, it's a reference to Pulp Fiction and various other movies where precious momentos are stored inside people's bodily cavities to keep them from being discovered.
omg your siggy is so freakin cute i luv it send pls?:pics:

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
Quexi, stop troll baiting. :P

I miss the good old days of angry trolls and indignant comments. **sigh**

On topic: When is Mako closing this thing?

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
fuck y'all, tida is hte woerst choiae fo clods

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
arieth obvious can i pls revote i accidently voted tiga thats just wrong

I do not have the power to strip your vote out of the poll, so at the moment, no.

Now then, please explain why you think Cloud loves 'arieth' if you would.

omg your siggy is so freakin cute i luv it send pls?:pics:

It's a 1-1 scale, so you can simply save the picture if you want it. I hold no ownership of the image.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
You know one thing I hate that both sides do is bringing in "experts" to tell us stuff. I guess we need graphics teachers to tell us that Cloud and Tifa aren't holding hands in this shot:
Cloud2.png

I mean come on, common sense and watching the scene will tell you they aren't holding hands.

Also finally (hopefully) put an end to the "3 versions of the highwind" myth. At least I posted my findings and saves, don't know how I can make it any more clear.

Last edited:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
You know one thing I hate that both sides do is bringing in "experts" to tell us stuff. I guess we need graphics teachers to tell us that Cloud and Tifa aren't holding hands in this shot:
Cloud2.png

I mean come on, common sense and watching the scene will tell you they aren't holding hands.

Also finally (hopefully) put an end to the "3 versions of the highwind" myth. At least I posted my findings and saves, don't know how I can make it any more clear.

Are you..being sarcastic?

I can't even tell anymore. Damnit.

Isabella

Your Mom
Professional analysis of polygon hand-holding? I'm glad to see nothing's changed.

Also finally (hopefully) put an end to the "3 versions of the highwind" myth.
But the hallucinations, they seem so real ...

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Speaking of hallucinations, did you know that Cloud was being 'cool and unsympathetic' when he apologized to Tifa and wished her luck in finding the the real Cloud before into the North Crater? He TTLY didn't mean it when he said that!

Isabella

Your Mom
In the same way he totally didn't mean the smile at the end of CoT. Cloud's just one big spiky-haired gumball of insincerity where Tifa is concerned.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis

I always thought they were.... >_>;;; I remember bringing that scene up in a debate once, and the response I got was:

"Cloud wasn't conscious at the time, so he was unaware of it"

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I always thought they were....
Tifa starts out lower than Cloud so... no they weren't holding hands there... Anyways didn't mean to offend there, sorry. I'm just tired of the "Well my graphics teacher who's done 3D graphics for games for 15 years analyzed the scene and looked at it through a microscope frame by frame, and he says in order for them to be holding hands, Cloud would have to be tilted about 3/4ths an inch to the right and Tifa's hand is bigger than Cloud by .68ths so she's above him... stupid Clotis will say anything to prove their pairing" stuff

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom