So, what do you think the LTD conclusion is? (Round 2)

Who does Cloud love?

• Aerith

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Tifa

Votes: 121 85.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
the only Sakura I can think of is the cardcaptor. :awesome:

Anatoliae

Gas Mask Enthusiast
AKA
Lachlan, Ana, Aniline, Natoli
Clack is when something magical happens Cloud and Zack are paired together.

TheMadHatter

Banned
AKA
Not Sure - guess the movie.
Ew, Cloud on Zack? Why must Zack be tainted so?
I'd call that Slack - when something crappy and gross happens.

Zack always reminded me of a man goofy. Goofy and Zack kick ass! :headbang:

P.S
Wow, your Tifa sig looks sorta real! Like she really is using a PC. Awesome.

Anatoliae

Gas Mask Enthusiast
AKA
Aerith is tainted with horrible cult followers. It only makes sense that her boyfriend follows suit. Even if it is hot.

P.S Thank the Cloti forum for finding it!

TheMadHatter

Banned
AKA
I don't care if she's tainted, she's not a man. I'm not a lesbian. I like my men straight as possible. Oh, well. I just don't like CloudxZack (I'm sorry, I just don't, Man on man creeps me out and turns me off).

I think Cloud should be removed from the game. The whole game should be about Yuffie, Red XIII, Cid, Barret and Vincent. My fav FFVII characters ever.

So...Clack means what I said it meant? Should I take it to wipe out my memory of CC and AC? lol

Anatoliae

Gas Mask Enthusiast
AKA
I don't care if she's tainted, she's not a man. I'm not a lesbian. I like my men straight as possible. Oh, well. I just don't like CloudxZack (I'm sorry, I just don't, Man on man creeps me out and turns me off).

So the sweet caresses of the face and whispers of "No, we can't" "Shh, it's alright." doesn't appeal to you?

Just kidding. To each their own.

I think Cloud should be removed from the game. The whole game should be about Yuffie, Red XIII, Cid, Barret and Vincent. My fav FFVII characters ever.

They should have made it a game where Aerith and Tifa just smex it up.

And Cloud will be the side character, sitting on a lawn chair with a beer. Watching.

TheMadHatter

Banned
AKA
No, its disturbing to me, really. I'd puke. Sorry, I'm a very strict person to deal with.
Well...I guess I wouldn't mind Balthier and that new king in XIII kissing, but nothing else.

Girl on girl creeps me out too. I think the side characters should have had their glory, they were better than Aerith, Cloud, Sephiroth and Tifa (Vincent too, but I sorta like him). I mean, where is Red XIII's love, or Yuffie's? They were so cool!

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
the only Sakura I can think of is the cardcaptor. :awesome:

Street Fighter.

Uresei Yatsura.

Cardcaptor, natch.

Tsubasa, for alt version thereof.

Momo's human basis was named Sakura.

It comes up more often than one might think.

But really, I think she meant SFA Sakura.

TheMadHatter

Banned
AKA
No, I meant Naruto Sakura. *Rolls eyes* clearly the more popular "Sakura" for right now.
I mean the new thing about Naruto saying something about loving her or whatever really put her in first place. I'll be more precise next time, kay? I just that it was pretty clear...oh well.

Oh, yeah! Street Fighter Sakura, man she rocks. She'd own Tifa and Naruto's Sakura in a heartbeat ^^

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Ew. Naruto? Ew.

Anatoliae

Gas Mask Enthusiast
AKA
Oh, yeah! Street Fighter Sakura, man she rocks. She'd own Tifa and Naruto's Sakura in a heartbeat ^^

Maybe Naruto's Sakura. :monster:

But Tifa? Puh-lease.

TheMadHatter

Banned
AKA
I love Tifa, ask my sisters, but Sakura from Street Fighter owns all. She'd kick everyone's sorry ass.

Oh, and to add to what FFVII should have been. I think they should have made it so where you could change the party leader into Tifa or Yuffie instead of Cloud. Like in the old FF games. Cloud sucks compared to the girls of FFVII.

@Terra Branford:
Is there a problem with Naruto? Am I not suppose to like it here?

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
No, you can like it all you want, I just won't understand why. :awesome:

Is there really much to discuss in the LT anymore?

Anatoliae

Gas Mask Enthusiast
AKA
I don't think so, but it will continue anyway.

Even if we get a total confirmation from the creators, the LT debate will still be there, with fans arguing that the creators don't know the true feelings of the characters and shouldn't make things up.

After all, the fans know better.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
You mean like how Harmonians know the truluv of Harry and Hermione even if they married different people? :wacky:

TheMadHatter

Banned
AKA
Fine, fair enough. And in that case, I don't understand why people can take interest in the couples "CloudxTifa" or "CloudxAerith".
Who the fuck cares who he ends up with. Now let me laugh at you for a change
1099047150_949801431.gif

You don't like it or me, do you? :>
Obviously there is. Considering we're still able to post in it.

EW! Harry Potter? Those books suck.

On topic:
I think Cloud loves...*closes eyes and spins around to randomly pick something* oh, shoot! My finger stopped on Barret. Too bad he ain't in the poll above.

Anatoliae

Gas Mask Enthusiast
AKA
If you don't care, you don't really need to be in this thread. 'Nuff said.

TheMadHatter

Banned
AKA
If you don't care, you don't really need to be in this thread. 'Nuff said.

You're right... But I'm spreading the awesome couple CloudxBarret. If CloudxZack can happen, than Barret has a chance, eh? :P:aah:
`Nuff said.

It was really a point to Terra B. I'm pretty sure she's going fucking nuts because what I said. I bet she's a snooty-booty in real life. Someone doesn't like what you like, so you're a jerk to em. Classic snob.
And I was hoping for no criticism on this forum, it looked so decent....I can't seem to find a forum that doesn't do this. Well, there are nice people here: Sephiroth, Smaddy and a few others who are well mannered enough to have a decent conversation with without things going hostile.

But, again, on topic.
Barret and Sephy should be in it. Lots of people support those couples. It should be mentioned -_-

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
You're right... But I'm spreading the awesome couple CloudxBarret. If CloudxZack can happen, than Barret has a chance, eh? :P:aah:
`Nuff said.

It was really a point to Terra B. I'm pretty sure she's going fucking nuts because what I said. I bet she's a snooty-booty in real life. Someone doesn't like what you like, so you're a jerk to em. Classic snob.
And I was hoping for no criticism on this forum, it looked so decent....I can't seem to find a forum that doesn't do this. Well, there are nice people here: Sephiroth, Smaddy and a few others who are well mannered enough to have a decent conversation with without things going hostile.

But, again, on topic.
Barret and Sephy should be in it. Lots of people support those couples. It should be mentioned -_-

Dawww, isn't that cute. Butthurt noob thinks her opinion can send us all in a tizzy.

And I didn't mention Naruto Sakura because she is a Naruto character that is not Kakashi and is therefore worthless and not worth mentioning.

And SF Sakura couldn't beat Tifa. Ryu, Ken, other masters of Ansatsuken, sure. Sakura? Not so much.

Anatoliae

Gas Mask Enthusiast
AKA
`Nuff said.

Not at all. The difference here is that Terra B. is an intelligent person. A comment like that isn't going to snub her in any way.

And lol. No criticism on a forum. You crazy :desu:

But, again, on topic.
If you can find some evidence that may somehow, in some slight way, support this pairing.... :monster:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
I am snooty. I also wear minks and eat caviar. I am clearly the sub-boss of the internet. :monster:

TheMadHatter

Banned
AKA
Dawww, isn't that cute. Butthurt noob thinks her opinion can send us all in a tizzy.

And I didn't mention Naruto Sakura because she is a Naruto character that is not Kakashi and is therefore worthless and not worth mentioning.

And SF Sakura couldn't beat Tifa. Ryu, Ken, other masters of Ansatsuken, sure. Sakura? Not so much.

Dawww, aren't you stupid. You try to act smart but really you aren't smart, buddy.
Sakura would own your sissy ass, that's for sure. Ryu and Ken?:lol: :nah:

Ryu, do you have a dictionary in hand? Little man trying to act all big and smart? You really do sound stupid, really. But I bet you get enough of your "butthurt" from your boyfriend, don't cha?

Oh and criticism shouldn't be held by admin or mods, especially when they ship a couple. Because all they have to do to people who don't like what they (the admin and mods) like, is fuck with their accounts. Why can't you guys love the game for the game and not for the couples? What's wrong with you guys? You seriously lose your marbles when someone even mentions liking Aerith or even when they say something like "Sakura from Naruto could own Tifa".
That's just weird.

NOOB! NOOB! Ahahahah! What kind if sore loser uses that word? That's not even considered a real word. You fill your posts with shit and more shit. Spammer. But man you made my day. Thanks for the laugh, dude. ;)

CloudxBarret makes sense. I mean, come on! Remember when Barret dressed up? So cute :awesome:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Stop crying like a kid and flaming.

It's ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom