So, what do you think the LTD conclusion is? (Round 2)

Who does Cloud love?

• Aerith

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Tifa

Votes: 121 85.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMadHatter

Banned
AKA
Not Sure - guess the movie.
Stop crying like a kid and flaming.

It's ridiculous.

Seriously? I was flaming? I said one thing and they freaked out on me. Or did you not (magically) read that part? I simply said Sakura could own Tifa and they freaked out about me liking Naruto? What's the deal with that?

Why isn't Ryu getting an "infraction" for insulting me by calling me noob? Wheres my justice? Hm?

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I don't think anyone freaked out about you liking Naruto, bb.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Calling someone a noob when they're a noob isn't an insult.

Stop flaming, and get over it. You're the only one throwing insults around, acting like you are butthurt.

Let it go plox.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
obvioustroll.jpg

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Wtf was that shit about?

vader-end-faggotry.jpg

And how was Naruto, and SF Sakura relevant to this thread?

Anyways, back on topic. Get the fuck out if you think the thread is stupid. It's a simple solution. No one's making you read this discussion.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Yeah iuhm... anyone know where this quote is from?
"Meeting her again that is my dream."

No idea where it's from but I've seen it mentioned before. Cloud obviously says it.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Dawww, aren't you stupid. You try to act smart but really you aren't smart, buddy.

Oh, my pride, it is irreparably damaged.[/sarcasm]

Sakura would own your sissy ass, that's for sure. Ryu and Ken?:lol: :nah:

I never claimed to be able to take on a woman who can throw fireballs.
And Ryu and Ken are by the canon, superior fighters to Sakura.

Ryu, do you have a dictionary in hand? Little man trying to act all big and smart? You really do sound stupid, really. But I bet you get enough of your "butthurt" from your boyfriend, don't cha?

Oh, an insult on my intelligence and my sexuality all in one. My, you are the soul of wit, child.

Oh and criticism shouldn't be held by admin or mods, especially when they ship a couple. Because all they have to do to people who don't like what they (the admin and mods) like, is fuck with their accounts.

1. We don't ship. The canon is what it is.
2. We also do not alter accounts over simple disagreements. We are more mature than that, certainly.

Why can't you guys love the game for the game and not for the couples? What's wrong with you guys? You seriously lose your marbles when someone even mentions liking Aerith or even when they say something like "Sakura from Naruto could own Tifa".
That's just weird.

Saying 'no, that's not the case' is 'seriously losing our marbles,' now?
And we do love the game for the game. And that includes the guy getting his girl.

NOOB! NOOB! Ahahahah! What kind if sore loser uses that word? That's not even considered a real word. You fill your posts with shit and more shit. Spammer. But man you made my day. Thanks for the laugh, dude. ;)

Oh yes, I'M the spammer, and yet you're the one getting all in a tizzy about me using a singular net-ism.

CloudxBarret makes sense. I mean, come on! Remember when Barret dressed up? So cute :awesome:

Truly, the depth of your thought process is equally spread across all avenues.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum

No idea where it's from but I've seen it mentioned before. Cloud obviously says it.
Quote was from a Japanese magazine, and I think it was more the writer than Cloud actually saying it. As far as I remember.

TheMadHatter

Banned
AKA
Not Sure - guess the movie.
Calling someone a noob when they're a noob isn't an insult.

Stop flaming, and get over it. You're the only one throwing insults around, acting like you are butthurt.

Let it go plox.

Ryu: Hm go about your way of thinking, Ryu. Clearly talking to a person who can only use a few words isn't worth the time.

What's wrong with you? Noob is an insult!
I'm not flaming, I'm asking for my justice and right now. Noob is an insult.

But your way of clearing things up is "if they are one, than its not an insult".
Well, what if Ryu is exactly what I said he is? Than its not an insult.

Troll? Look, another insult! Hm...whatever should I do about this?-_-

If I don't get my justice for the insult he said to me, than I'll take it to the vBulliten and tell them there is unfair treatment and false reasons to a infraction at hand on this forum.

@Quexinos:
It didn't mention it anywhere, I just said something in one of my posts and they freaked. And all I do is ship CloudxBarret.

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu

It was made up by a magazine for AC promos. It's entirely third party, not said by SE or Cloud at all.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Ahh.. wait who was the editor talking about? O_o

The editor of the magazine essentially added a caption to a promo shot of AC, with the implication that it was Cloud talking about Aerith. But it's entirely made up, like, say, an IGN magazine saying there's a Cheese Weapon.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
The editor wants to meet Aerith?...

He thinks quite highly of himself I see :monster:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Stop using Mako's photo to make jokes on the internets.

Me :awesome:

I'm serious. It was from a translation of an old magazine, but it wasn't an actual quote from the film. It was just a magazine caption. For one, it wasn't in quotation marks like quotes usually are (and were in that magazine). And two, 'my dream' was written in English even in Japanese, and I don't think Cloud is the kind of character to break out into another language mid-sentence :monster:

But people took it and ran with it, claiming it was a quote from the film that Nomura cut out because he was told not to contradict people's interpretations or something. I don't remember if anyone ever backed up that reason with some proofz, either.

Isabella

Your Mom
When did this become a "Fight about Sakuras" thread?
About a page ago.
Ahh.. wait who was the editor talking about? O_o
It was written over a picture of Cloud and Aerith, I think the back to back one.

But people took it and ran with it, claiming it was a quote from the film that Nomura cut out because he was told not to contradict people's interpretations or something. I don't remember if anyone ever backed up that reason with some proofz, either.
The same Nomura they claim wants to keep everything vague and up to interpretation? Flip-flop, flip-flop

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
The editor of the magazine essentially added a caption to a promo shot of AC, with the implication that it was Cloud talking about Aerith. But it's entirely made up, like, say, an IGN magazine saying there's a Cheese Weapon.
FUCK there ISN'T?
God dammit, I worked so hard to get that :(

I'm serious. It was from a translation of an old magazine, but it wasn't an actual quote from the film. It was just a magazine caption. For one, it wasn't in quotation marks like quotes usually are (and were in that magazine). And two, 'my dream' was written in English even in Japanese, and I don't think Cloud is the kind of character to break out into another language mid-sentence
Interesting, do you by chance have this clip anymore?

Stop using Mako's photo to make jokes on the internets.
So... this is where I profess my undying love for you :awesome:

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
It was the back to back one, and everything Hitobito just said is true.

Save the Mako picture thing. He looks more like a FO Supermutant.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Ryu: Hm go about your way of thinking, Ryu. Clearly talking to a person who can only use a few words isn't worth the time.

What's wrong with you? Noob is an insult!
I'm not flaming, I'm asking for my justice and right now. Noob is an insult.

But your way of clearing things up is "if they are one, than its not an insult".
Well, what if Ryu is exactly what I said he is? Than its not an insult.

Troll? Look, another insult! Hm...whatever should I do about this?-_-

If I don't get my justice for the insult he said to me, than I'll take it to the vBulliten and tell them there is unfair treatment and false reasons to a infraction at hand on this forum.

@Quexinos:
It didn't mention it anywhere, I just said something in one of my posts and they freaked. And all I do is ship CloudxBarret.

I won't be asking you to stop again.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I'm not a troll fucker, I'm an Orc. I didn't get my BA at Mordor University just to be called a fucking troll. Respect please.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
I'm not a troll fucker, I'm an Orc. I didn't get my BA at Mordor University just to be called a fucking troll. Respect please.

I'm not a fucker troll :rage:

yeah even I thought that was dumb... sorry :(

Also:
I'm fairly certain you can't do that.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I'm fairly certain they probably won't care.

I always assume that :monster: in your sig is to let people know how seriously to take all your posts.

So... this is where I profess my undying love for you :awesome:
I don't get enough undying love :awesome:

Someone had a link to that 'meeting her' scan. It was in the old thread, but I cba to look for it.

Oh wait, it was in my browser history still :monster:

http://www.final-fantasy.it/New_scan3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom