So, what do you think the LTD conclusion is? (Round 2)

Who does Cloud love?

• Aerith

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Tifa

Votes: 121 85.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Wow I didn't even realize I was doing that XD I'm usually good with stuff like that.

Thanks, fixed ^_^

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
:sigh:
Oh i get it, see I thought you were trying to say she could only appear to Cloud when he was pained and confuses as the quotes says, but then how could she appear to him during the Bahamut fight and so on?...

... I like this theory better :monster:

It also has the added bonus of explaining her absence a year later. The threat to the planet that time was exploiting the existing the natural order, not churning it up, hence no loophole.

I mean...
but but but... her consciousness lives inside him and that's how he can see her. Nomura said so! :monster:

1. Generalities
2. Zack in Cloud
3. Aerith in Kadaj
4. Even if that's the case, it does not mean free reign.

Isabella

Your Mom
So do you guys tear apart every movie in which a ghost appears, looking for an in-universe explanation, or is FF7 just lucky that way? 'Cause me, I just go with it, usually. :P It's such a common plot device, and its timing is always convenient ... as in, when the hero needs a boost of confidence or a piece of knowledge in order to move forward. I don't know that it needs all the guilt blockages and Lifestream warpages thrown at it.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I want a massive discussion on how Uncle Ben was able to appear in Spiderman. These questions need answers. The more complicated the better.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Well the kid in The Haunting in Connecticut was able to see ghosts cause he was near death :monster:

And just FYI I didn't like the movie that much, the documentary was so much better... I mean I know it's BASED on a true story but geeze, they didn't have to deviate THAT much.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
So do you guys tear apart every movie in which a ghost appears, looking for an in-universe explanation, or is FF7 just lucky that way? 'Cause me, I just go with it, usually. :P It's such a common plot device, and its timing is always convenient ... as in, when the hero needs a boost of confidence or a piece of knowledge in order to move forward. I don't know that it needs all the guilt blockages and Lifestream warpages thrown at it.

TBF, the only reason I care in FF7's case is because of the defined cosmology of the lifestream.

That, and because of the time gap. It seemed quite awkward to wait so long, even if Cloud's sink into self loathing was very quick before the movie started.

I want a massive discussion on how Uncle Ben was able to appear in Spiderman. These questions need answers. The more complicated the better.

Heaven and Hell are real places. You can go there if you want.
So is Asgard. It sits above Iowa, and there is a literal stairway to that heaven.
Naturally, I will now ignore all of this and begin proposing brain parasites based on Schron Loops and persistent memetic states.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Cloud in... pain you say? :D

I'm so totally doing this in the Sims tonight...
I'll post pics when I'm done :awesome:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
So tell me, are you folks still actually interested in this debate, or are you just trying to one up the old acf one?

Vendel

Banned
In case some people forgot. The reason Aerith does not appear to Cloud until AC is because she was simply not thinking about him until she met Sephy.

It had nothing to do with Cloud's state of mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom