So, what do you think the LTD conclusion is? (Round 2)

Who does Cloud love?

• Aerith

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Tifa

Votes: 121 85.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I should open a forum where Cleriths and Clotis just bitch at each other... after a couple months they'll be so tired they'll have to want peace :monster:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I should open a forum where Cleriths and Clotis just bitch at each other... after a couple months they'll be so tired they'll have to want peace :monster:

We had that Quex. The Cleriths ran it. It was Northern Crater. We know what happened there.
We know how 6-4 odds were being overwhelmed and greatly outnumbered and etc. etc. etc.

It will, in short, likely not work.

Splintered

unsavory tart
We had that Quex. The Cleriths ran it. It was Northern Crater. We know what happened there.
We know how 6-4 odds were being overwhelmed and greatly outnumbered and etc. etc. etc.

It will, in short, likely not work.
I don't know the story of it. D: Tell

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
No but I'm talking full blown insults and not even include the love triangle. Just watch them call each other names and what not... if nothing else there will be massive lulz.

Though I never saw TNC, maybe that's what it was :monster:
Anyway I was kidding :P

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I don't know the story of it. D: Tell

Flaming, bad attittudes, it was okay for one Cloti to have to fend of multiple Clerith's but the moment there was even one more Cloti than there were Cleriths we were suddenly attacking them and hating on them. Any new person who tried to join the debate also got attacked because "no one was talking" to them so they shouldn't even post in the first place. :/

It was bad, and I don't blame them for closing.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
so it was filled to the brim with massive amounts of drama pretty much every day with no relief whatsoever?

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
For the most part, yes.

Pfft. I have two brothers. One is a hardcore Clerith and another who is a ZackAerith that hates CloudTifa. I managed to dodge the CloudAerith genes.

I have one brother, and he doesn't care. No one in my family even CARES. ;_; [/wrists]

On the plus side, we at least know where the extra votes for C/A are coming from

Is there a way to be able to delete posts that are made by a dupe?

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
NO NO! Don't try to make me feel good >=( *sniff* Just.. just don't, it's NOT okay... it's just not.... lemme alone. *runs off*

Vendel

Banned
So what did I miss?

And no FHS I am not a rabid Cloti Shipper. I only Ship A!MG pairings now.

Last edited:

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
So what did I miss?

Nothing much. Dupe account, bogus debate, added Clerith votes from said dupe account... a bunch of bitching about how debates SHOULD be and COULD be and some lamenting on how they WERE and the good ole days of Ryu being badass and such, Quex and Tenn having a moment...

That about covers it I think....

And yes FHS I am a rabid Cloti Shipper..

Admitting is the first step... ;)

I'm only teasing. :glomp:

*deep breath*

WHY? WHY DID I HAVE TO COME INTO THIS SO LATE? It's not FAAAAIIIIRRR! :rage:
*bangs fist on table* WHY WHY WHY!?

*cries*
Well, you could always convince them to reopen it? Then you could see how ridiculous it gets first hand. I for one wouldn't be returning. There's only so much stupid I can handle in one forum. :awesome:

mentaz

bubbles
I'd like just to point out something silly.

@ Cait Sith predictions: his predictions don't mean anything, but the other day I was playing the game and noticed that when Aerith asks Cait about her future with Cloud, it's Tifa's theme that plays during it and it ends when the temple disappears. :awesome:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Is there a way to be able to delete posts that are made by a dupe?

Easily, but why bother?

Nothing much. Dupe account, bogus debate, added Clerith votes from said dupe account... a bunch of bitching about how debates SHOULD be and COULD be and some lamenting on how they WERE and the good ole days of Ryu being badass and such, Quex and Tenn having a moment...

That about covers it I think....

Oh, I'm still badass. I'm just letting other people have fun too.

Reith123

DemonSlayer
AKA
Mai
its really comforting to know that when i wake up and read the 3 pages i missed..it keeps reminding me of how if not one day, yuffie can impregnate vincent..maybe he will have materia babies and yuffie will forever impregnant vincent :awesome:

anyway back on topic..err crap..i lost myself in what i was typing while trying to think of what u guys wrote! dammit! :(

Neutron Ronnie

From The Front of Armament
AKA
Powerslave
A fake account? That sucks... I was hoping there'd be some of those die hard Cleriths to debate with. :(

Btw, when Cleriths say "if you play the game the normal way, Cloud's default date is Aerith," what exactly do they mean by the normal way?

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA

What's that supposed to mean? Ryu's all about being bad ass. Tis why I want to :glomp: him.

Well, you could always convince them to reopen it?
I have no idea who to contact about it. The new admin doesn't want to be named. (and please nothing about how it's a dupe or whathaveyou)

Oh, I'm still badass. I'm just letting other people have fun too.
:glomp: etc (I got it right FHS ^_^)

A fake account? That sucks... I was hoping there'd be some of those die hard Cleriths to debate with.
Same :(

Btw, when Cleriths say "if you play the game the normal way, Cloud's default date is Aerith," what exactly do they mean by the normal way?
Maybe you're not supposed to name Cloud Superdork and get off every time he gets hurt... cause... I always end up with the Yuffie date :whistle:

its really comforting to know that when i wake up and read the 3 pages i missed..it keeps reminding me of how if not one day, yuffie can impregnate vincent..maybe he will have materia babies and yuffie will forever impregnant vincent
Nice try but I'm not doing it this time ^_^;

Last edited:

Splintered

unsavory tart
A fake account? That sucks... I was hoping there'd be some of those die hard Cleriths to debate with. :(

There is no "normal way" to play. It's just easier to get Aerith on a date than anybody else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom