So, what do you think the LTD conclusion is? (Round 2)

Who does Cloud love?

• Aerith

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Tifa

Votes: 121 85.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
lol I never said anything about Cloud and Tifa splitting up! lol XD I was talking about the lack of Clerith peeps in this thread.

Reith123

DemonSlayer
AKA
Mai
well they should debate..i mean yeah its their opinion, but we should know why they think its clerith when its clearly cloti.

AND NO CLOUD AND TIFA BETTER NOT SPLIT UP!!!! ILL DIE!!!

reality.jpg

Last edited:

Reith123

DemonSlayer
AKA
Mai
its an expression A. saying ill die shows the meaning of the pair.

im sure cloud would die if tifa rudely kicked him out of seventh heaven

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Tifa would never kick Cloud out of 7th Heaven. She has enough trouble with him running off trying to be a 'man'. :lol:

Reith................... never mind. ._.

A

Great Old One
Tifa would never kick Cloud out of 7th Heaven. She has enough trouble with him running off trying to be a 'man'. :lol:
She's too sweet to hurt him like that. She puts herself first before others, imho, even if she wasn't happy herself.

I'm glad she can tell Cloud how she feels at some point though. The man needed to know.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I agree, Ali. That's what I really admire about Tifa's character.

You're signature is huge. D; That's what I meant to say. *coughs*

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Yeah, Tifa is so tragic! She doesn't have her man by her side.

Oh wait.

She died in the game!

Wait, that's not right...

She doesn't raise a family happily with no regrets!

Oh, damn! DX<

I like the Epitaph one.

Reith123

DemonSlayer
AKA
Mai
lol rly celes? ill wait on other pple. i know its off topic but just lemme know which sig pic to keep kaY? thanks pple. ^^

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I like the pic on top...

Yeah I don't get the whole Tifa is tragic... I guess she would be if Cloud was running off to see Aerith every day and leaving her behind with the kids ... yeah...

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
What the fuck is with the fanarts? Keep that in the clubs, please.

Wait..omg, that's your sig...Way too big.

paoo

&#9829;
lol rly celes? ill wait on other pple. i know its off topic but just lemme know which sig pic to keep kaY? thanks pple. ^^

NOT IN THE LTD THREAD, PLEEEEEEEAAAWWWSE! :awesome:

And I have missed alot as usual. I looked back, and rabids people do manage to bring up the same arguments.

1. Cloud have undying feelings for Aerith
2. Aerith will always be engraved in Cloud's heart

Okay, this could be taken as romantic. I am taking it as romantic. But people here ruin the little evidence CloudxAerith shippers got with their... reasons. :monster: It feels like CLOUDxTIFA MUST BE CANON AND NOT CLOUDxAERITH!!!!1123 And I know CloudxTifa is very obvious. They got alot of evidence and sex scenes. But it feels like I'm starting to lean towards the TifaxCloudxAerith thingy instead. I mean, those "Clerith" quotes were putted there for a reason. And I think SE wants to please their Clerith fans too with some quotes, and AU game intros. :awesome: SE are aware of the LTD, so that's probably why they are afraid of losing fans and do this "Clerith things", while CloudxTifa is obviously the pairing of FF7 already. They all know how the game ended, that Cloud and Tifa ended up together, while Zack and Aerith are in heaven. Cloud became himself, but the Love Triangle between him, Aerith and Tifa kept going in some way..

Now I'm just twisting around my thoughts. Sorry ^-^''

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
They could also just be sick of arguing and perceive the fight to be as fruitless as we do.
Yeah nothing is going to be solved in debates, at all. I don't blame them for not wanting to do it anymore, I was exhausted after my first debate with this. I can't imagine doing it all the time, every day or whatever.

KissTheRain

reality is a prison
AKA
jailbait
Reith123 said:
i know its off topic but just lemme know which sig pic to keep kaY?
I like the second one a lot. :)

xAerith said:
I'm starting to lean towards the TifaxCloudxAerith thingy instead.
I hope your serious, cause we all know 3 ways are canon. I mean why if it was so blatant that Cloud and Tifa "are the secks canon" why do so many other people in the fandom not see or disagree. /: Yes, yes I've heard the red herring arguement, but if that was so why does SE keep giving CxA proofz or things in a possible romantic light after VII?

A

Great Old One
I hope your serious, cause we all know 3 ways are canon. I mean why if it was so blatant that Cloud and Tifa "are the secks canon" why do so many other people in the fandom not see or disagree. /: Yes, yes I've heard the red herring arguement, but if that was so why does SE keep giving CxA proofz or things in a possible romantic light after VII?

Exactly, what CxA proof are you talking about?

I honestly do think that Cloud can romantically be linked to Aerith before the Lifestream scene. But we already know at the time that Cloud was not himself - if Aerith did love Cloud, it was a fake the whole time. Or even more so, a clone of Zack. It doesn't make sense for Aerith and Cloud to be together when a.) Cloud is already living with Tifa b.) Aerith is with Zack in the Lifestream c.) They would pair up Aerith with a fake in the duration of Cloud and Aerith's time together, and d.) Tifa would have to be rejected by Cloud. And we most certainly do not see that. Square Enix never intended to make Tifa's character to cling on to Cloud even though we already 'saw' her being rejected in the Highwind scene. That's just too out of character for Tifa and Cloud.

Aerith plays an important role in Cloud's life, but that doesn't make her romantically involved with him. Unless there's proof of Cloud's thoughts (not Aerith's. Because Lifestream White only has Aerith's thoughts. Therefore, they are not koibitos), Cloud and Aerith are zilch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom