So, what do you think the LTD conclusion is? (Round 2)

Who does Cloud love?

• Aerith

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Tifa

Votes: 121 85.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
He does. The claim of the pinker Cloud pre-movie was that he didn't, that 1997 CG Aerith was in the other eye.

DesFail pointed out that it was 'It's Zack, not the out-of-place 1997 ceegee graphic of Aerith that Anal wishes it was. As Cloud rides to save Denzel, two of his closest friends who died right in front of him flash before his eyes. Or, the two people who he totally spirit!bangs.'

Come the movie, they are justified. It IS Zack in his other eye.

So how is the egg on Destiny Failed again?

o i c

Yeah, the personal attacks are what's a bit much.

Yeah. First time I ever read that blog I giggled, but after giving it a lot of thought I realized how immature and inappropriate is is. :/

Anyways, so about Cloud's penis. Where does it belong? :awesome:

In is pants! :wacky:

A

Great Old One
There is nothing personal on the internet. :P Taking the internet seriously is like taking billboard ads as facts. Completely irresponsible and illogical...

But onto the LTD...

Or what's left of it.

Anyone..?
I agree, but some people are more sensitive than others. I think it'd rile anybody up if they saw their photos photoshopped to humiliate them. And the name calling isn't cool at all, imho.

And there's really no point into making fun of people over the Internet either. :monster:

Yeah. First time I ever read that blog I giggled, but after giving it a lot of thought I realized how immature and inappropriate is is. :/
Agreed. I have laughed once or twice at the latest article, to be honest.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Yeah, the personal attacks are what's a bit much.

True, although they do bring up some shocking stuff about the members at the pink forums. Like one certain person who apparently thinks it's a woman's fault to get raped if she dresses like a slut. O_o

I mean...wow. Just wow.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
LMAO! YES!

That's... a disturbing thought...It not being attached :(

Ever heard the song detachable penis?
Or read the H-manga?

o i c

The thing is, I think people miss the point of Destiny Failed. They're not trying to be better. I don't even think they're trying to be funny most of the time. All they're trying to do is let the rest of the internet see the absurd, hypocritical, and contradictory things said on the forums, mainly by the Cetra. They aren't taking the highground or even claiming they have it. They just want people to know what the Cetra are saying, to note their contradictions with the canon and themselves. They are guerilla reporters, as it were.

As for Cloud's penis, it belongs in one of about six places, depending on the mood.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I'm in the latest article :joy: I was so happy...

As for Cloud's penis, it belongs in Zack Sephiroth Tifa...

I don't even think they're trying to be funny most of the time. All they're trying to do is let the rest of the internet see the absurd, hypocritical, and contradictory things said on the forums, mainly by the Cetra.
Because that's totally important and life threatening and relevant to everyone. All though as a reader of ED I probably shouldn't say anything.

They aren't taking the highground or even claiming they have it. They just want people to know what the Cetra are saying, to note their contradictions with the canon and themselves. They are guerilla reporters, as it were.
Because this is totally HUGE news and really important. And IMO anyone who goes to THAT MUCH work to become a Cetra so they can spy on them is well... quite frankly, just sad. However who reads DF anyway? People who hate Cleriths and they all ready have their stance well figured out. It's not like it really matters.

Last edited:

A

Great Old One
Because this is totally HUGE news and really important. And IMO anyone who goes to THAT MUCH work to become a Cetra so they can spy on them is well... quite frankly, just sad. However who reads DF anyway? People who hate Cleriths and they all ready have their stance well figured out. It's not like it really matters.
Yeah, that's what I don't get. Why spend so much time trying to access through their forums by becoming a Cetra and spy, just to make fun of them?

It's really pointless, considering how they haven't changed one bit.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
These previous two posts assume A: It takes effort to become a Cetra, and B: that the Cetra are in any way, shape, or form the intended audience.

Oh, and Youtube LTD broke out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lysNlPZg9JI&feature=fvw

Have invited folks here, let's see if it takes.

Incidentally, the video is cute as well.

Last edited:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Agreed. I've moved past the generic jokes and little quips you guys make, but they zero in on specific members and specific posts and specific topics. That's not just joking around, that's making a personal attack on someone.

yeah, when fandom gets to the point where there's bad blood and people are spewing venom and threats at each other, shit needs to stop.

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
I would assume there's an easy enough hack to view forums, even admin locked portions... but maybe I've said too much. :whistle:

But seriously, I think any blog/forum/journal thing that is posted publicly should expect some sort of commentary--especially if it pertains to subject matter in which there are a large number of fans--some with vested emotional interest. Whether or not that commentary is appropriate to "everybody" is really not the issue. It's the 'net. There's lots of inappropriate, offensive shit on it.

If someone went to the Clerith forums and made those posts, then yes, I'd say the line would be crossed, because then it's just rude, but seeing that DF is its own separate Blog, then it becomes a read or ignore issue.

And if you don't think we have lurkers, fakers, posers and "spies" here... well...

And Hojo has Cloud's penis. It's in a jar. In his medicine cabinet.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Destiny Failed can be really harsh in its choice of words.

I think they give the harsh TRUTH, and I can understand exactly why people are so bitter towards some of the idiots on that(pink) Forum.

And I'm not calling them idiots because they like Clerith, or even for some of their ideas that are just plain far-fetched to me.

They are just plain rude and don't deserve to be treated with the respect they expect to have after insulting and offending so many people with their nonsense and insults, just because they can't hold their own in a Kiradamn debate thread.

I'm not saying every person in that Forum is rude, mean, or an idiot. I think Desfailed makes fun of all the right ones.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
It's kind of sad that the kid's talking points were all the old Geoshitties site ones, too.

Kind of makes you wonder about whether she's actually played the game or is a KH Onry baby.

Splintered

unsavory tart
Cloud's penisxCloud's right hand= OTP.
I think they give the harsh TRUTH, and I can understand exactly why people are so bitter towards some of the idiots on that(pink) Forum.

And I'm not calling them idiots because they like Clerith, or even for some of their ideas that are just plain far-fetched to me.

They are just plain rude and don't deserve to be treated with the respect they expect to have after insulting and offending so many people with their nonsense and insults, just because they can't hold their own in a Kiradamn debate thread.

I'm not saying every person in that Forum is rude, mean, or an idiot. I think Desfailed makes fun of all the right ones.
I was linked to Destiny Failed for the first time two days ago. I enjoy snarky assholism so I chuckled at it, but whatever they are trying to convince me of, it was drowned out with the insults.

I have no idea who this Analstar is, but from the blog I thought less that this is person was stupid and more that the bloggers were assholes. Albeit funny ones.

Oh, and Youtube LTD broke out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lysNlPZg9JI&feature=fvw

Have invited folks here, let's see if it takes.

Incidentally, the video is cute as well.
Hur,

Might sound stupid coming from an LTD'er but it's really fucking annoying that the LTD gets dragged into every fucking aspect of fandom. Cute videos, generic novellas, wiki pages, Kingdom Fucking Hearts. I like discussion where discussion is appropriate, but I'm tired of the war being waged in places where it doesn't even belong, like it's the only thing that matters in FFVII or any related franchise.

It's true. In Japan ignoring someone is a form of bullying! Which means that if you ignore someone because they're teasing you, mocking you, or just plain harassing you: guess what? You're being a bully as well! :awesome:
People come up with the stupidest reasons to hate Tifa so that their pairing won't be threatened.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Cloud's penisxCloud's right hand= OTP.

I was linked to Destiny Failed for the first time two days ago. I enjoy snarky assholism so I chuckled at it, but whatever they are trying to convince me of, it was drowned out with the insults.

I have no idea who this Analstar is, but from the blog I thought less that this is person was stupid and more that the bloggers were assholes. Albeit funny ones.

Well, Anastar is one of the 'head' Clerith, and IIRC, Owner of Clerith.com, and well, there's a long history of her BS. DesFail only scratches the surface.
Was Rival orphanages her or FFG?

Might sound stupid coming from an LTD'er but it's really fucking annoying that the LTD gets dragged into every fucking aspect of fandom. Cute videos, generic novellas, wiki pages, Kingdom Fucking Hearts. I like discussion where discussion is appropiate, but I'm tired of the war being waged in places where it doesn't even belong, like it's the only thing that matters in FFVII or any related franchise.

Hence why I tried inviting them here instead.

People come up with the stupidest reasons to hate Tifa so that their pairing won't be threatened.

http://destinyfailed.blogspot.com/2009/05/blame-victim.html
Case in point.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
While we're momentarily on the subject of things that irk us- I hate when people call the ground in the highwind scene 'pointy rocks.' And then argue that they couldn't have had sex on the 'pointy rocks.'

This irks me for two reasons.

1. It's too pointy to have sex on, but not too pointy to sleep on? I'd be willing to have sex a lot of places I'd never, ever sleep. It just makes no sense.
2. There's no pointy! There's barely any rocks! Rock, sure, hillock, really, but pointy? Hell no!

It's comments like those that make me cock an eye and wonder if these people ever actually played the game to the end, or at all. Or maybe they just closed their eyes and waited til the music changed so the scene was over and they didn't have to watch the Cloud and Tifa heart to heart.

@KTR: No, which Desfail posts did you refer to? Or was it elsewhere with the odd timestamp thing going on?

As for fake neutrals, there was a trend of 'Well I'm TTLY Neutral but (Destiny Fulfilled regurgitation, discovery that they post at CxA and call themselves Clerith) so that might have led to the suspicion.

Last edited:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
So how does this affect your personal life?

Let me guess - it's just Tifa that they don't allow, right?
Cloud and Aerith in any relationship aren't allowed as far as I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom