So, what do you think the LTD conclusion is? (Round 2)

Who does Cloud love?

• Aerith

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Tifa

Votes: 121 85.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blossom

Serenity
AKA
Reith
so no new thread? aww =[

got my hopes up lol, aerith can spirit sex him on the inside, and tifa gets the outside, is tht the idea drake?

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
so no new thread? aww =[

got my hopes up lol, aerith can spirit sex him on the inside, and tifa gets the outside, is tht the idea drake?

Yeah, they make a Cloud sandwich. :p

Seriously, would anyone be surprised I've actually seen fanfics where all the LT contestants are in love with each other? And that includes the ladies with each other too.

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
LOL @Alise.

Clack beat the pants off Cloti. But when I googled 'Clack', it brought up mostly things that had nothing to do with Zack or Cloud.

So... that doesn't count!!! But if those results really would have had something to do with the pairing Clack, it would have been kinda scary.

A

Great Old One
LOL @Alise.

Clack beat the pants off Cloti. But when I googled 'Clack', it brought up mostly things that had nothing to do with Zack or Cloud.

So... that doesn't count!!! But if those results really would have had something to do with the pairing Clack, it would have been kinda scary.
According to Google search results, Cloud and Aerith have 279,000 search results.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...fficial&hs=RT9&q=cloud+aerith&aq=f&oq=&aqi=g7

For Cloud and Tifa, they have 694,000 search results.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...fficial&hs=RT9&q=cloud+aerith&aq=f&oq=&aqi=g7

For Cloud and Zack, it's 1,070,000.

http://www.google.com/search?q=clou...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

This proves the power of yaoi fangirls.

paoo

♥
I'm NOT an obsessed yaoi fangirl. :monster:
I just happen to like CloudxZack and AxelxRoxas

...........Why do we discuss that in the LTD thread? HMMMMMMMMMM? :awesome:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
LMAO @ Cloud sandwich. :awesome:

Also, Google fight, what if you combine Clerith and Cleris? Or do you think most of that are doubles?

Also it's not what pops up that makes Clack count, it's the fact that people actually go searching for it. :monster:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Less google fighting and more debating, please. :monster:

Here's what I want to know. Why do people think Aerith no longer loves Zack? Is it because he's dead? Or is there something else?

Isabella

Your Mom
Less google fighting and more debating, please. :monster:

Here's what I want to know. Why do people think Aerith no longer loves Zack? Is it because he's dead? Or is there something else?

It's because of what she says to Cloud in the game. The real question is whether she truly means what she says. Her behavior would indicate otherwise. Actions speak louder than words and all that.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I'd say her actions in every subsequent Compilation entry, and the words from the creator's kinda kills that line of thinking, especially with Crisis Core. Actions AND creator commentary speaks louder than words :monster:

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
I'd say her actions in every subsequent Compilation entry, and the words from the creator's kinda kills that line of thinking, especially with Crisis Core. Actions AND creator commentary speaks louder than words :monster:

I never understood how Crisis Core supposedly canonized Zerith. Zerith was *always* canon, at least in CC. In FF7, we already knew Aerith was in a relationship with Zack, this is something that was established in the original game. Crisis Core just expanded on what was told, it didn't retcon it, it clarified it. A retcon is when new information replaces or invalidates old information. Well, CC showed Zerith, but then, we already knew about Zerith before, so how is that a retcon?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom