So, what do you think the LTD conclusion is? (Round 2)

Who does Cloud love?

• Aerith

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Tifa

Votes: 121 85.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
That's not up to you
tailsemoter.gif

Why don't you try contributing instead of complaining?

So some people say that Aerith didn't know the real Cloud thus she couldn't love him... well Tifa hardly knew him either. She says so in the Lifestream event, that she barely knew him and that they weren't close. (talking strictly about when he went onto Soldier) So why is it okay for Tifa to fall in love and not really know him but it's not okay for Aerith? :monster:

See? Contribute, like that :monster:
*waits for incoming flames*

EDIT:
and don't give me the "childhood friends" excuse. We know they weren't THAT close, it says so in the game.

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
You mean Auron?

Uhm... yeah... waaaaay off topic...

And Seymour now that I think about it.

Ding ding ding...

That's not up to you So some people say that Aerith didn't know the real Cloud thus she couldn't love him... well Tifa hardly knew him either. She says so in the Lifestream event, that she barely knew him and that they weren't close. (talking strictly about when he went onto Soldier) So why is it okay for Tifa to fall in love and not really know him but it's not okay for Aerith? :monster:[/quote]

Tifa knew Cloud well enough to know that something was not right with him before the game even began. She offered him the job specifically so she could figure out why he was so off.
Further, no, she does NOT say 'I barely knew you' or 'we weren't close', she specifically says 'It's true we weren't that close, but...'

[quote]See? Contribute, like that :monster:
*waits for incoming flames*[/quote]

(Ignites flamethrower)

[quote]EDIT:
and don't give me the "childhood friends" excuse. We know they weren't THAT close, it says so in the game.[/QUOTE]

Yes, they weren't 'that close' which implies a certain closeness exists, just that it had previously been overstated.

SnowBird

Lord of Ice
why the hell is there an ltd, there is honestly no need for one!
there is no proof that CLOUD AND TIFA ARE A 'COUPLE' or that AERITH AND CLOUD ARE A 'COUPLE'.

Futhermore, no where does it say TIFA AND CLOUD 'LOVE' EACH OTHER OR CLOUD AND AERITH 'LOVE EACHOTHER'

Nomura nor does any staff member say in anything that TIFA AND CLOUD ARE A 'COUPLE' evidence doesnt include raising children and living together because for starters they arent THEIR CHILDREN, and in CoT and ACC, Cloud is gone mostly all the time and just because u live together and raise kids (that arent even ur own), it doesnt mean your a couple! NOWHERE does it state they are boyfriend or girlfriend, stop arguing its canon because they never kiss, what is done under the highwind is not even a level near intimacy, and its not even a romantic relationship let alone a relationship.

"Cloud and tifa realized they had MUTUAL feelings for each other and lived together in ACC AND DC" <---- THIS MEANS NOTHING, 'MUTUAL' MEANS LITTLE TO NONE! and living together doesnt qualify themselves as a couple! maybe if u had evidence that it states they are boyfriend and girlfriend or they kiss, then ill be pondering for a little while, but for all of you who thinks they are a couple in ACC and in DC, ur horribly mistaken and your a disgrace to fans worldwide.

At most they are just childhood friends still, even even though cloud moved on in the end of ACC, Aerith will always live on in his heart, and he cant possibly even think to take any relationship with tifa seriously.

And to conclude, in ACC, tifa QUIETLY thanks Aerith for the healing rain and curing cloud and the kids, she doesnt even want to thank her, she hates aerith for blooming a relationship with cloud in front of her eyes, and the hardship tifa went through just to mentally keep cloud sane was ridiculous! she knows that its HER FAULT because cloud cant get over her death, and until its proven or stated they are boyfriend/girlfriend, or stated as a couple and supported by facts that are actually valid..this thread shouldnt even be open still and you CloTi fans can stop bragging because THEY ARENT A COUPLE!

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
there is no proof that CLOUD AND TIFA ARE A 'COUPLE' or that AERITH AND CLOUD ARE A 'COUPLE'.
Oh you just opened up a can of worms... oh man...

oh wait.. I see what you did there :lol:

Last edited:

SnowBird

Lord of Ice
nobody has proof and they are just gonna ignore what i said because ignorance is bliss.

everyone knows C/A doesnt exist now tht she died, and C/T..well they arent even a couple..stated nowhere as boyfriend/girlfriend, it isnt canon and its obv., nothing romantic ever happened or will, and just because they live together doesnt make them a couple, the kids arent even theirs and the creators didnt say in any inetrview nor do they intend to that C/T are a couple, which is defines and a bf and gf which they clearly arent. Nomura quoted that he doesnt wanna go about his views on love and marriage then laughed..I WOULD TOO! they isnt love or marriage between them to discuss so i can see why he laughed, and the kids will help them work it out? if little kids have to straighten the issues they shouldnt have now that cloud is cured and he got over Aeris, there should be NO PROBLEMS WHATSOEVER.

My point is CloTi fans bragging and they are no better then Cleriths tbqh, u can all assume like your supposed to though interpretation and speculation after watching ACC and readin all the cases in between, u cant base it on the game because the player had a choice and it was merely preference and u took it for what it was and followed it out from there. So u can all assume cloud and tifa are together after ACC, they are rarely shown in DC so u have no diea, and in case of denzel it talks about denzel wanting to join the WRO, not about cloud and tifa. the creators obv. want u to assume now tht aeris is dead cloud and tifa can have a chance and grow, well its ASSUMED, NOT IMPLIED OR INDICATED.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA

wait wait wait...

are you... bein serious?
I think I"ll remove my thanks from your post now...

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
why the hell is there an ltd, there is honestly no need for one!

You are a special snoeflaek. There's oodles of proof for C/T, if your standards aren't ludicrous.

Futhermore, no where does it say TIFA AND CLOUD 'LOVE' EACH OTHER OR CLOUD AND AERITH 'LOVE EACHOTHER'

And nowhere does is say Cecil and Rosa love each other, or Locke and Celes love each other, or Squall and Rinoa love each other, or Zidane and Garnet love each other...

Nomura nor does any staff member say in anything that TIFA AND CLOUD ARE A 'COUPLE'

Nojima's statements on CoT, check and mate.

evidence doesnt include raising children and living together because for starters they arent THEIR CHILDREN, and in CoT and ACC, Cloud is gone mostly all the time and just because u live together and raise kids (that arent even ur own), it doesnt mean your a couple!

1- The story emphasizes at several times that Denzel is Cloud and Tifa's kid.
2- In fiction, few things cement couples more than raising a child together.
3- Cloud is not mostly gone all the time. In fact, we are to understand that for nearly a year and a half, Cloud, Tifa, and the kids spend a happy life together, with Cloud growing ever happier until his bout of geostigma while out looking for a cure for denzel ruins that.

NOWHERE does it state they are boyfriend or girlfriend, stop arguing its canon because they never kiss, what is done under the highwind is not even a level near intimacy, and its not even a romantic relationship let alone a relationship.

What is done under the highwind is risque and mature, captain snoeflaek. Also, you got your sequence of 'let alone' backwards.

"Cloud and tifa realized they had MUTUAL feelings for each other and lived together in ACC AND DC" <---- THIS MEANS NOTHING, 'MUTUAL' MEANS LITTLE TO NONE!

So you argue Tifa has little to no feeling for Cloud? Now that's an incredibly obtuse and perhaps deliberately ignorant standpoint.

and living together doesnt qualify themselves as a couple! maybe if u had evidence that it states they are boyfriend and girlfriend or they kiss, then ill be pondering for a little while, but for all of you who thinks they are a couple in ACC and in DC, ur horribly mistaken and your a disgrace to fans worldwide.

And you, who needs nuclear exchange levels of explicit confirmation, are a disgrace to fiction lovers past, present, and future.

At most they are just childhood friends still, even even though cloud moved on in the end of ACC, Aerith will always live on in his heart, and he cant possibly even think to take any relationship with tifa seriously.

And thus, the contradiction occurs within one post.

And to conclude, in ACC, tifa QUIETLY thanks Aerith for the healing rain and curing cloud and the kids, she doesnt even want to thank her, she hates aerith

You...
Excuse me, I need to spend a few minutes laughing over here. YOU THINK TIFA HATES AERITH? HAH!

for blooming a relationship with cloud in front of her eyes, and the hardship tifa went through just to mentally keep cloud sane was ridiculous! she knows that its HER FAULT because cloud cant get over her death, and until its proven or stated they are boyfriend/girlfriend, or stated as a couple and supported by facts that are actually valid..this thread shouldnt even be open still and you CloTi fans can stop bragging because THEY ARENT A COUPLE!

Wow. From faux neutral to hard on Clerith in one.

nobody has proof and they are just gonna ignore what i said because ignorance is bliss.

And none are more blissful than our speshul snoeflaek.

everyone knows C/A doesnt exist now tht she died,

Didn't exist when she was alive.

and C/T..well they arent even a couple..stated nowhere as boyfriend/girlfriend, it isnt canon and its obv., nothing romantic ever happened or will, and just because they live together doesnt make them a couple, the kids arent even theirs and the creators didnt say in any inetrview nor do they intend to that C/T are a couple, which is defines and a bf and gf which they clearly arent. Nomura quoted that he doesnt wanna go about his views on love and marriage then laughed..I WOULD TOO!

CITATION FAIL!
1- Nojima
2- He was discussing that he didn't want to go on about his views about marriage and relationships while talking about Cloud and Tifa's relationship in CoT.

they isnt love or marriage between them to discuss so i can see why he laughed, and the kids will help them work it out? if little kids have to straighten the issues they shouldnt have now that cloud is cured and he got over Aeris, there should be NO PROBLEMS WHATSOEVER.

In time, kiddo, you'll learn how dumb what you just said is.

My point is CloTi fans bragging and they are no better then Cleriths tbqh, u can all assume like your supposed to though interpretation and speculation after watching ACC and readin all the cases in between, u cant base it on the game because the player had a choice and it was merely preference and u took it for what it was and followed it out from there.

The player only has a choice at the start, with faux Cloud. Later on, there is no choice.

So u can all assume cloud and tifa are together after ACC, they are rarely shown in DC so u have no diea, and in case of denzel it talks about denzel wanting to join the WRO, not about cloud and tifa. the creators obv. want u to assume now tht aeris is dead cloud and tifa can have a chance and grow, well its ASSUMED, NOT IMPLIED OR INDICATED.

Actually, 'because Aerith is dead' doesn't factor into it at all.
BTW, Double standards of necessary levels of proof between proving C/A and C/T noted.

Hinata Hyuga

wallflower
AKA
Juniper, Rinali, Legretta
Well, Ryushikaze beat me, but I wanna know... why does the idea of there being a resolution to the LT seem to upset you so much, SnowBird?

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Square Enix just needs to have a scene of Cloud giving it to Tifa from behind, ramming up against the side of Seventh Heaven and be done with it.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Well, Ryushikaze beat me, but I wanna know... why does the idea of there being a resolution to the LT seem to upset you so much, SnowBird?

I wanna know why Reith and Snoeflaek share an IP.

SnowBird

Lord of Ice
and need i say more that now that she died, fans ever hope something blossoms, i said it isnt implied or indicated a happy life will form in time with the kids having to help their issues. the creators said they pbb would of had problems even if geostigma or seph didnt exist, so its pretty muich smacking u over the head with the word non compatable,and they both have such different personalities, cloud only opens up to tifa which is true, but how often hm?

PLUS, and i dont intend to argue this valid point any futher than need be, in CoT, tifa is indicated as alone by many means, and marlene even knows it, sure cloud is out on a job daily but the growing feeling of aloneness will only be swallowed up by darkness my friend.

didnt seem like much of a relationship in CoT, but Nojima didnt wanna talk about views on love and marriage because he didnt wanna dash the hopes and dreams of every aspiring C/T fan who were hoping to see SE do something with the so called 'couple'.

im not trying to debunk anything or disprove theories, im simply wondering how C/T are a couple (CloTi as its called) if even though u say it indicates plenty of times that the two are paired together in quotes and that its obv they are a couple, but there just is no proof. i dont have high standards btw, im just curious as to what makes people think they are a couple.

I watched ACC over and over, i didnt see a sense of a couple between anyone, but we all knew C/A was never existing. When tifa goes into the church with marlene and finds a white ribbon that clearly shows cloud is wounded, she is hurt tht he didnt tell her and on top of it, its aeriths church, so not only has he been ignorant, he has been living in aeriths church which is his promised land.

Also, throughout the story, tifa makes no effort to show any feelings but disgust when she scolds him about his guilt, and in CoT she pretty much said she has motherly feelings for him, and she was excited about them. DC was focused on vincent and the only time u see C or T is the assault on deepground soldiers, u see nothing tht indicates they are even together still.

Of course its only fair to let u reply with mountains of evidence that they are indeed a COUPLE, since ACC didnt do a good job showing it. neither did DC or a case of denzel for that matter, fans are assuming they are a couple because they live together and raise kids. No kiss, no hug, no intimacy, no canon.

SnowBird

Lord of Ice
and if u must know, my sister adores CloTi and i scold her pretty much every day. she wont be a cloti fan as long as im around.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
I wanna do it, I wanna do it, Ryu let me do it!

Watch this space, I'm gonna do it!

and need i say more that now that she died, fans ever hope something blossoms, i said it isnt implied or indicated a happy life will form in time with the kids having to help their issues.
From the Ultimania:
The more he realizes how happy he is living with Tifa and the children, the more the fear of losing that and regrets toward the past trouble Cloud&#8230;
the creators said they pbb would of had problems even if geostigma or seph didnt exist, so its pretty muich smacking u over the head with the word non compatable,and they both have such different personalities, cloud only opens up to tifa which is true, but how often hm?
Every couple has problems dude. And the fact that he's still living with them in Case of Denzel 2 years AFTER CoT, makes me believe they worked it out.

PLUS, and i dont intend to argue this valid point any futher than need be, in CoT, tifa is indicated as alone by many means, and marlene even knows it, sure cloud is out on a job daily but the growing feeling of aloneness will only be swallowed up by darkness my friend.
No, Cloud's there for her in many occasions. He only leaves in the end. And again, yes Cloud was away a lot but he's still with her at Case of Denzel so... I guess they worked it out :P
didnt seem like much of a relationship in CoT, but Nojima didnt wanna talk about views on love and marriage because he didnt wanna dash the hopes and dreams of every aspiring C/T fan who were hoping to see SE do something with the so called 'couple'.
Or his views on marriage aren't important at the moment?

im not trying to debunk anything or disprove theories, im simply wondering how C/T are a couple (CloTi as its called) if even though u say it indicates plenty of times that the two are paired together in quotes and that its obv they are a couple, but there just is no proof.
The fact that Nojima mentioned them then said he didn't want to go into his views on marriage dude. Why would he say that if they weren't in that type of a relationship? And at the beginning of Case of Tifa, Cloud says he's going to start a new life with Tifa and it's different than before. She makes Cloud blush. They confessed their mutual (which means same BTW) feelings for one another. They're living together RAISING A FAMILY! Why would they do that as just friends? There's also a quote that says that Tifa at the beginning of AC, was "Left behind by a man." that doesn't sound like a college room mate left her to me.

i dont have high standards btw, im just curious as to what makes people think they are a couple.
K see above

I watched ACC over and over, i didnt see a sense of a couple between anyone, but we all knew C/A was never existing. When tifa goes into the church with marlene and finds a white ribbon that clearly shows cloud is wounded, she is hurt tht he didnt tell her and on top of it, its aeriths church, so not only has he been ignorant, he has been living in aeriths church which is his promised land.
NO dude, his promised land is his family and friends, not the dang church. If his promised land is the church, he's gonna be mighty lonely in there. If his promised land was meant to be with Aerith, wouldn't it have said he just CAME form his promised land?

Also, throughout the story, tifa makes no effort to show any feelings but disgust when she scolds him about his guilt, and in CoT she pretty much said she has motherly feelings for him, and she was excited about them.
She has feelings LIKE a mother to him but she calls him a father later on:
After the bar was closed, the usual three people sat around the table. It wouldn&#8217;t be a surprise if someone said it was a young father with his two children. If I felt like it, I could go over to that table and be welcomed with smiles.

DC was focused on vincent and the only time u see C or T is the assault on deepground soldiers, u see nothing tht indicates they are even together still.
CASE OF DENZEL

It takes place a year after DoC, so ... they're living together there :monster:
next?

Of course its only fair to let u reply with mountains of evidence that they are indeed a COUPLE, since ACC didnt do a good job showing it. neither did DC or a case of denzel for that matter, fans are assuming they are a couple because they live together and raise kids. No kiss, no hug, no intimacy, no canon.
Ryu, post the list of final fantasy couples that have kissed again. :P

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Having problems =/= not compatible. I'm sorry but stop with the assumption that happy, highly compatible couples have no problems, everyone. It's the ability to overcome their problems that will define them, not whether or not they have problems in the first place.

I mean really it's getting annoying.

Also, it always seemed to me that CoT was showing how the problems all started, but by the end of AC/ACC Cloud's issues have been resolved. This was the entire point of the story.

Also Snowbird, you may say you didn't see anything, but other people did, so if you really want to convince you're going to need to do a better job of it.

Also STFU and let your sister ship whomever she wants.

[/crankybitch]

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Of course its only fair to let u reply with mountains of evidence that they are indeed a COUPLE,
Ryu already did, and you ignored literally everything he posted. I'm calling troll.

Reith123

DemonSlayer
AKA
Mai
oh my god..well thanks for defending me there tennyo, and i wouldnt consider myself a massive shipper but i do bleieve in CloTi at the risk of getting yelled at every day =\

i learn to ignore it, besides, i go by what i think of it all, not him

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
I wanna do it, I wanna do it, Ryu let me do it!

Watch this space, I'm gonna do it!

Fair enough.

Ryu, post the list of final fantasy couples that have kissed again. :P

Explicit, on the lips:
Tidus and Yuna.

Implied:
Squall and Rinoa

On the cheek:
Vaan and Penelo

Implied to have had sex:
Cecil and Rosa
Wakka and Lulu
Cloud and Tifa
Yang and Wife
Laguna and Raine

And Snoeflaek, let your sister enjoy the canon pairing. For the record, your absurd standards invalidate a majority of FF pairings.

Ryu already did, and you ignored literally everything he posted. I'm calling troll.
Clerith troll, two accounts with the same IP... this all sounds very similar, doesn't it Celes? :awesome: (Not saying this is the same girl(s), we have just had this one person follow the two of us around on forums and it got really funny after a while).

The ones that seem to be aware of the quotes and evidence, but still claim there's no canon couple make me think troll and/or rabid Clerii. You don't go after all that evidence unless you are looking for an answer or you have an answer picked out and you want to try to prove it. Your average FF fan doesn't even know what an Ultimania is. :geek:

Last edited:

Reith123

DemonSlayer
AKA
Mai
ur so nice ryu :) he went to bed, i want him banned but..i dont wanna get banned too =[ im starting to love it here *gets sad*

well..if it was possible id find out his pass, change it on him and make it so he cant log in here anymore but i dont wanna be mean, then again he scolds me everyday for CloTi, then asks me for evidence, then when i say just watch the movie, read the novellas, and fucking open your eyes, he says "thats not a mountain of evidence, its a mountain of crap, i should put a diaper over your mouth so no more crap comes out of it" :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom