The First Epic LTD of TLS forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Re: Love Triangle Discussion

Where might one find these for reading and perusal?

And did my eyes deceive me, or am I correct in thinking that none of them are canon?

Suzaku

Pro Adventurer

And in fact, Tennyo's got a scene from Case of Denzel in his avatar that's being used as a flashback in ACC. Just to clarify a bit, Kazushige Nojima wasn't just the screenwriter for AC, he was the scenario writer for FF7, BC, and CC (not DC).

Even Last Order is considered canon, despite not being an entirely accurate depiction of the events. So Maiden has to be really out there to not be included in any of the guides.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy

Tennyo's a man! Maiden isn't canon! This shit spins my world upside down face.

Kuraudo

Ex-Soldier
AKA
Cloudsoul

[quote author=Tennyo link=topic=53.msg30308#msg30308 date=1237056367]
I'm not a man!

Nor am I a woman.

:duhard:
[/quote]

Just a sweet transvestite from Transsexual, Transylvania?

Lol.

Now dance! /seizure Denzel.

kelly20

Pro Adventurer

Sigh...
how come some people still fail to see Clouds main reason that he left was because he was guilty that he was really happy?
does anyone has the quote where is says it?

Some still argue that he left because he was unhappy with Tifa..

hasn't anyone seen the Last Rurouni Kenshin OVA Reflection??
same shit almost...because he was too happy he became guilty and LEFT, and you cant say he didn't love his wife because of that.. got some weird disease too!!

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

[quote author=Kuraudo link=topic=53.msg30357#msg30357 date=1237061430]Just a sweet transvestite from Transsexual, Transylvania?

Lol.

Now dance! /seizure Denzel.
[/quote]

That's me! :monster:

gif.gif

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop

Dancing furries pwn.

Also, the following statement is canon, I work for Bent: Cloud's just there for introducing characters, and Tifa, Aerith and Yuffie get it on in a whole new series of games, movies, and animes, as the most awesomest lesbian trio ever to have existed, both inside and outside of Japan.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura

[quote author=Suzaku link=topic=53.msg30233#msg30233 date=1237035045]
And in fact, Tennyo's got a scene from Case of Denzel in his avatar that's being used as a flashback in ACC. Just to clarify a bit, Kazushige Nojima wasn't just the screenwriter for AC, he was the scenario writer for FF7, BC, and CC (not DC).
[/quote]
Was Nojima the scenario writer for BC? I thought he was just the supervisor, but not the actual writer (Wikipedia credits someone called Sachie Hirano for it).

EDIT; on the subject of what is considered canon/part of the Compilation, Amazon's page for the book release for OTWTAS calls it the '5th installment of the COFFVII'. With the other installments being:

1st: Before Crisis
2nd: Advent Children
3rd: Dirge of Cerberus
4th: Crisis Core

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis

[quote author=Username link=topic=53.msg30471#msg30471 date=1237077352]
Clerith, aerocloud,

lets debate! i will win for sure with all my evidence.
[/quote]

Cloti= Canon

Clerith= Fanon

I win. :monster:

Goodbye Charlie

Rising Chest-Bank Protestor

[quote author=Omega link=topic=53.msg30641#msg30641 date=1237108919]
No.

We all win :monster:
[/quote]

Despite the avatar that suggests regular Fail, I can confirm, I won. I rigged the debate while everyone was arguing.

Cloti/Clerith = Fanon
GoodbyeCharlie/Sans Enoch = Canon

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu

No one doubted the canonicity of you and the Enoch, Charlie.

Cept maybe Enoch.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy

Well if we're doing that, Cloti/Clerith fanon, Channyo canon. :monster:

Als52

Rookie Adventurer

Hmm, IIRC Sachie Hirano did the early BC episodes while Nojima did the later (or special episodes) because Hirano was busy with The World Ends with You stuff at the time. But I honestly haven't paid much attention to BC so I could be wrong.

Goodbye Charlie

Rising Chest-Bank Protestor

[quote author=Ryushikaze link=topic=53.msg31085#msg31085 date=1237216734]
No one doubted the canonicity of you and the Enoch, Charlie.

Cept maybe Enoch.
[/quote]

Well Enoch is a dubious beast. I got someone outside my think tank to come up with him and by and large, best leave the dude in the past. He wasn't actually that interesting and occasionally his arguments were just full of so many inconsistencies.

But there are those who just like to cling to him as if he is their saviour.. when in fact that was the fundamental thing about him - he was no one's saviour, people just don't listen to what he said, they just cherry pick what they wanted to hear from him. He was the anti-saviour. He really was. Comprendre vous?

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal

I need to ask a serious question here. I'm dead serious.

What the fuck is WacDonalds?

Because I know for a fact that McDonalds exists with the same name...in Japan. McDonalds does not change its name. It's McDonalds in California, Washington, India, England, and Japan.

So....wtf is WacDonalds, and why do I care about what some person says from there?

The only WacDonalds I know of...is from the anime/manga Inuyasha.

Please, I need a serious answer here otherwise my brain's going to leak out my ears.

Isabella

Your Mom

Wacdonalds is the secret base of The Chosen Ones. It's located on the astral plane, I believe.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal

No, I'm fucking serious, Isabella. What is WacDonalds? Is this an inside joke or something, or did they really fucking make up a restaurant and falsify that entire interview on their website?

Because if they did, one has to wonder why they didn't just fucking call it McDonalds. Wouldn't it have been more believable if they called McDonalds? Why use the veneer of a made up restaurant for your made up interview, if you want people to believe it? Is it some unconscious desire to be proven wrong? There's no way that's just accidental.

I'm at a serious loss. Do they think people are just that...stupid? I'd laugh but its kinda...disturbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom