The Walking Dead: Season 6 Starts October 11th

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
Tempted to read who this Negan person is. I must resist....

I was pretty sure that Carol did it alone and that Lizzie was the nutcase feeding the walkers. But her killing Mika.. I definitely didn't see that coming. That last episode's easily one of the best things in the second half

That, and we don't get to see much of stupid QUAAARL

God I hate that kid

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
So I'm betting this Terminus thing is the Hunters storyline from the comics.
I got that creepy, cannibals vibe off the lady at the end.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
So I'm betting this Terminus thing is the Hunters storyline from the comics.
I got that creepy, cannibals vibe off the lady at the end.

Same.

The long corridor-ish paths they had to walk through just to reach the woman who was cooking looked like a kill box. If these people have bad intentions running back the way they came could be super dangerous.

Also I dont know if it was just my signal being bad but at certain points when they walked through it the screen flickered black. Either it was bad signal or a subtle way to show not all is well.

And lastly.. when she said "lets fix you a plate" I couldnt help but think that plate would consist of human lol

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
My reaction was
Don't eat the food!!! No one eat the food!!!. A place that advertises where they are is probably not safe at all. I also found it extremely suspicious that it was just that lady alone cooking and no one else around.

Who do you think is gonna get Dale's
death? I think is gonna be Bob. I'm also under the suspicion that Beth is not going to survive the finale. It's a miracle that so far she has survived seasons 2 and 3, I'm guessing since she was promoted to regular for season 4 it means she's gonna die.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
When they got to Terminus and that lady offered them a plate,
I got the feels I had from when you go to the dairy in the Telltale game.
Creepy.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
My reaction was
Don't eat the food!!! No one eat the food!!!. A place that advertises where they are is probably not safe at all. I also found it extremely suspicious that it was just that lady alone cooking and no one else around.

Who do you think is gonna get Dale's
death? I think is gonna be Bob. I'm also under the suspicion that Beth is not going to survive the finale. It's a miracle that so far she has survived seasons 2 and 3, I'm guessing since she was promoted to regular for season 4 it means she's gonna die.

Yeah I feel Bob will be getting the Dale treatment to.

Anyone else notice the emphasis on Ricks hand in the finale teaser? I'm pretty sure they are gonna finally cut the sucker off.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I just finished watching it and definitely one of the stronger episodes of the season.

Can we just appreciate the blur between light and dark, too? Rick's finally asking himself that question of what kind of man he is. But of course, the answer only comes in the moment that he takes action because they do speak louder than words. The flashbacks to better times was a brilliant contrast as to the present, too.

I'm glad that mostly everyone was reunited by the end. Rick's line of "they're screwing with the wrong people" is so fucking cheesy, but it's even more fucking true.

Can definitely say I'm looking forward to the next season even more now.

Also:

Carol, Tyreese and the baby, hope we see them soon!

And what about Beth? Poor girl, I want to know what really happened.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I'm guessing Negan is coming in the second half of season 5 or season 6.

@ Beth -
Most likely she'll be kept alive long enough for the others to find her with a few parts of her body missing and then dies.

@Terminus - This might be interesting to check out:

tumblr_n3af74JStw1qc7qwno1_500.gif

tumblr_n3af74JStw1qc7qwno2_500.gif

tumblr_n30cgiuey21s6vomto1_500.jpg

Also having
Scott Wilson back was super sweet.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Season 5 premiere - I'm going to say something I rarely say about an episode of TWD, it was fantastic. It was disturbing, action packed and had some truly emotional moments.

To the surprise of absolutely no one that was paying attention the Terminus group are cannibals. We got to see how this group went from genuinely decent human beings actually offering sanctuary to people to fucking crazy cannibals.

Rambo Carol to the rescue. Seriously this woman took like a billion levels in badass last night.

Those reunions, right in the feels.

Xelazander

sunglasses at night
AKA
alexx
Season 5 premiere - I'm going to say something I rarely say about an episode of TWD, it was fantastic. It was disturbing, action packed and had some truly emotional moments.

To the surprise of absolutely no one that was paying attention the Terminus group are cannibals. We got to see how this group went from genuinely decent human beings actually offering sanctuary to people to fucking crazy cannibals.

Rambo Carol to the rescue. Seriously this woman took like a billion levels in badass last night.

Those reunions, right in the feels.

'Twas amazing! I loved it, the amount of times I was ready to
say goodbye to Gleeeeeyn(*Maggie accent*) and they got some lucky timing I was like ugggghhh just smack him already.

Michonne's double ended wooden sword/spear/lightsabre thing was cool!

Epic
Tyreese piledrive/dumptackle
was epic.

Also
where is Beth?!

And those "rapists and murderers" that took over terminus in the first place which caused the cannibalistic response were that group of hunters that Daryl was going around with and Rick fucked up right?

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
My reaction was "Get that fucking bat away from his head!!!!". I absolutely hated his death in the comics, that's the one character I've thought shouldn't have died.

That "rapists and murderers" group that took over Terminus was similar to the one Daryl was with but not the same. Their leader, the one that says "No it's not" to Gareth is the same one Rick lets out of the train car that's fucking crazy. Keeps saying "We're the same" over and over again, and gets bitten by a walker.

walking-dead-mystery-villain-revealed

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Carol made the episode for me, especially being super awesome and reuniting with Daryl.

I was screaming when that bat almost hit Glenn. YOU DO NOT FUCKING KILL HIM, YOU TWATS.

Never ever trust a so-called sanctuary. :monster:

Also, oooher. I'm intrigued that Morgan's back on our screens. What's he up to?

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Haven't actually seen the episode yet but:

Is there a rule in this series that if a new black character gets introduced another must die for him to take his place?

So Bob ended up with Dale's death from the comics. Not even remotely as good since the black comedy from Dale is missing.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Haven't actually seen the episode yet but:

Is there a rule in this series that if a new black character gets introduced another must die for him to take his place?

I had the same thought as well. I think it was only like 5 episodes after T-dogs death that Tyrese and crew showed up to.

Honestly though im surprised Bob lasted so long. I had him pegged for walker bait last season lol.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
It started with T-Dog dying once Oscar came along. Poor Oscar only lasted a few episodes before he had to die to make space for Tyresse and Sasha. The most frustrating part about T-Dog is that being on the series for 3 seasons we finally got to learn about him after he died from a comment that Glenn made.

With Father Gabriel joining and Morgan on the way anyone savvy enough knew one of the established black characters was going to bite it. Now that I've seen the episode, it's heavily implied that Bob was infected from that walker that attacked him so I think we're still gonna get the black comedy that Dale had in the comics.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Tainted meat!

Kinda bummed that tonights episode of Talking Dead surprise guest isn't bob ._.

Also thought it was kinda cool to see the roles reversed in tonights episode. Rick and Garreths positioned are like a reversed Rick and Gov. scenario from last season.

Also was the church scene insanely dark for you guys? I couldnt see a darn thing but in the recap that they showed in Talking Dead I could actually see what was happening o.O

Last edited:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I was so happy they kept the tainted meat part, the black comedy is just so good.

The Church scene - They mutilated the bodies of the hunters, I was a bit surprised by that. Well not from Rick.

Also yay Michonne has her sword back, character development is all good but that sword is too badass and useful to be left behind.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
My theory is that she thinks Beth is dead which from her POV after what Daryl told her happened and their dealings with the Hunters is the likest scenario. Of course we as the viewer know this isn't the case.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Forgot to say, the episode was meh. I'm not a big fan of Beth. She's boring and for some reason the production team thought it was a good idea to keep expanding her role every season. The series has had far more interesting characters that deserved the be expanded before her (mainly the black characters who keep getting unceremoniously killed off). So an entire episode focused on Beth is not something I particularly find interesting. I've given up trying to figure out when she's gonna die though I'm hoping that she ends up with
Glenn's death from the comics. It would be completely unexpected for a sweet and innocent character like her to have arguably the most brutal death in the series.

Top Bottom