SPOILERS LTD Remake — It's like New Coke except ... no, it's exactly like New Coke

Maidenofwar

They/Them
Aerith isn't shallow and comes to appreciate Cloud. No matter what any one says I will never ever believe she was just using Cloud.

Edit; Yeah ok, there was a reddit comment. And in general to anyone anywhere that says Aerith is using Cloud. Aerith comes to care about Cloud, she appreciates the journey she took and the memories she formed.

Last edited:

Yoru

Pro Adventurer
Aerith isn't shallow and comes to appreciate Cloud. No matter what any one says I will never ever believe she was just using Cloud.

There's a difference between doing something willingly and doing something unconsciously. It's still dishonest to say she's only interested in Cloud. If she chooses to stick it to him in the first place, it's because she's just seen a "copy" of Zack fall from the sky. She admits as much to the Gold Saucer. Her mother also understands when she brings Cloud home. Sorry, but it's a fact.

She understands on her own that it's not healthy and that she wants to try to get past it and just be with Cloud. But she doesn't know him. And she'll never get the chance. It's literally the last thing she says to Cloud in the forest before she dies. She tried to find him, but she couldn't.

So yes, she likes Cloud. But "her vision" of Cloud. Not just Cloud.

AncientGrimoire

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Grim

There is no need to put words in other peoples mouths like this.

At no point has anyone here said Aerith is shallow, nor has anyone said she doesn’t appreciate Cloud.

Nor is anyone saying she was just using Cloud, or anything remotely to that effect.

No one is intending for you to believe these things, I honestly don’t know where you are getting this from.

For someone who is quick to criticise whenever someone brings up something else someone has said who isn’t present on these forums, even if they haven’t said anything badly about the person themselves, just what they are saying, you also seem to be very hasty in presuming that what people are saying is far worse than what their words actually relate to, that and reading far more into what they are saying, or intend to convey with their choice of words.

Last edited:

Yoru

Pro Adventurer
So yes, she likes Cloud. But "her vision" of Cloud. Not just Cloud.

And yes I'm quoting myself as the utlimate egocentric in order to emphasize what makes Aerith relation so fascinating.

Because for me, that's the crux of this tragedy. And why it's so hard for her to understand her own feelings and all that "liking and liking."

She falls in love with a fantasy. Because the guy in front of her isn't himself. As he said himself in Gongaga, he doesn't know where Cloud begins or ends in his subconscious. If he doesn't know, she doesn't know either.

That's why it's sad. She's not even sure the person she loves is real. Is the part of Zack she started to see at first sight are a part of Cloud or not? And if, in the end, it isn't there at all, will she still love him? We don't know, because nobody can know. And she'll be dead long before we can even begin to think about it.

Rin

Pro Adventurer
And yes I'm quoting myself as the utlimate egocentric in order to emphasize what makes Aerith relation so fascinating.

Because for me, that's the crux of this tragedy. And why it's so hard for her to understand her own feelings and all that "liking and liking."

She falls in love with a fantasy. Because the guy in front of her isn't himself. As he said himself in Gongaga, he doesn't know where Cloud begins or ends in his subconscious. If he doesn't know, she doesn't know either.

That's why it's sad. She's not even sure the person she loves is real. Is the part of Zack she started to see at first sight are a part of Cloud or not? And if, in the end, it isn't there at all, will she still love him? We don't know, because nobody can know. And she'll be dead long before we can even begin to think about it.
This, personally, is what makes Clerith a "good ship". The relationship is meant to be tragic and bittersweet for all the reasons you stated here. This doesn't mean that it's been made for players not to enjoy, in fact it's the opposite. You ARE supposed to enjoy Clerith for what they are and how they've been portrayed. You're not supposed to believe it's true love and that they'll wind up together, but just because it's not true love and they don't wind up together doesn't mean it's not a deeply touching relationship crafted to appeal to the player and get them invested in their dynamic.

And this is why the LTD is annoying because it feels like no one appreciates CA for what it represents in the narrative and why the devs have included it.

pxl_pushr

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Pixel
She would only be shallow and a bad person if she were doing it intentionally, and I think anyone here who brings it up clearly say she isn’t. Her heart and her head are out of sync.

She logically knows Cloud =\= Zack, but her heart can’t help but latch on to their similarities. It’s a struggle for her, that’s why it’s part of her character arc because… well… she wouldn’t really have one otherwise or least not a relatable one.

Whether you want to believe it or not, Aerith herself admits to it in their GS date, and it’s clear she isn’t doing it on purpose. Her saying it out loud is a form of apology for it, but she also commits to trying to get close to Cloud for himself… if she could find who he really is.

Hellenic

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Hellenic
To be honest, I tend to ignore Aerith's resolution in Remake because I felt it was too weird and out of place. Like, for the most of Remake Cloud was bristling, defensive and grumbling around Aerith (which is not to say he doesn't care, Cloud cares about everyone, particularly if the other character has shown their own vulnerabilities to him first). The game also framed Jessie/Aerith/Cloud interactions particularly in similar ways. Then after, what, a day of that Aerith drops the bomb of "Don't fall in love with me. It's not real" (paraphrased), which felt as if she was talking to the player and herself more than Cloud.

So my first reaction to Aerith's resolution was "Okay????" and I think it's still "Okay????" until Part 3 maaaaaybe reframes it. Maybe, lol.
Some have suggested they made her resolution like that in case they never made a part 2 or 3 to this trilogy so people would have some kinda closure there for that relationship. Nonetheless i don't really like how all these big Aerith moments are some meta level crap that just come out of left field. Comparably the Tifa and Barret resolutions made a lot more sense and fit as payoffs to what had happened up to that point in the game, similarly to how our Gold Saucer dates all felt like payoffs. Then you have this weird love talk in Aeriths resolution after we had been with her character for like 2 hours or such. What exactly am i supposed to feel about it? There was no build up or anything to it, it just happened with a character we've barely gotten to know about.

I imagine it's especially weird for a newcomer who starts with Remake and doesn't have the prior knowledge of her character. It's just too much, way too soon for me.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Yet again we find Tifa communicating without words. It's almost like it's a theme or something.
Cloud was also communicating without words with the hug and the kiss.

Tell 'em the self destruct lever is further to the left then, get it over with already.
They'd fail to pull it just to spite me, while still driving into metaphorical walls.

My head spun a little for this. The cheek. Someone honestly said that. Well, not honestly.
It does show you just how strong the cope and deny is right now, though.

It could definitely track. So in theory his shitkickery causes Mako poisoning to have a more rapid onset than most, while his relatively weak sense of self makes it more severe?
Yeah, under the hypothesis the reason for his being almost inhuman pre-SOLDIER style augments is also the reason he doesn't make it into SOLDIER.

You're right, if being made up of hot air was sufficient they'd already be flying high.
They're more likely to be superheated vapor or plasma against the sides of their sunken cost tunnel.

Can their mercs wear pink? I want their merc teams to wear pink and have oddly polite domination lines.
We are making it so. "Bonk, old chap! Bonk!"

Funny enough, it's often Daredevil. Sin Eater, Kingpin, some generic mooks who went too far, Matt was there to... get wrecked by Spider-Man while Peter's conscience caught up with his fists :awesomonster: It hurts less when May or MJ does it.
That's more to do with Matt's purpose in life is to get beaten up. The man lost a fight to a vacuum cleaner. Not a man with a vacuum, the vacuum. Yes, it was during Inferno and it was possessed, but still.

Watch Marvel Editorial put fingers firmly in ears as the fans do cry "it is ok for Peter to be happy damn it!"
To be happy, to grow up, to have a family, and even to retire.

Naturally. But nice pipe dreams.
Fair.

The sad thing is, several of those writers are in fact quite good. Just... not while they were on that specific book.
You can only do so much with the bad mandates, like making her and Quicksilver definitely not Magneto's kids (and briefly not mutants) despite them being both of those things being core facets of their characters across several decades, AUs, alternate dimensions, etc.

These are things happen to us all. Typos unite us as a people.
Typo makers of the world untie!

I love that that's actually part of his mutation. X-Men remains the best at giving out complimentary secondary aspects to big boomy powers.

I mean, if someone told me that was his gig all along I'd call bullshit... but with a finessed retcons I'd buy that it's his gig now.
Oh, yeah, not since the very beginning- I am still looking side-eye at what they decided to do with Moira MacTaggart- but something that activated when his mind got yanked into the future, or after he died the first time.

I contend that season six was the weakest because they knew seven was already green lit. It's the only season with a cliffhanger for a reason.
The Arc villains were also the weakest and least interesting, and I think that's why they pivoted to hard into Dark Willow and her out of nowhere end the world plot at the end.

Yeah I was am far too tired to work that out or remember it for myself, so thank you.
No worries.

Someone with the power of being arsed. The greatest power.
So few people have it.

Murder. The cause of, and solution to all life's problems.
Caim's family motto, one presumes.

Seems germane to this thread to me.
Especially given in her own words she still likes Zack and sees a lot of him in Cloud.

Who he openly talks about directly killing in Remake but sure, go on...

Are they actually arguing that burning the entire ground to ashes while cutting down multiple people is indirect? Really?

I'll grant them that Cloud losing his sense of self is on Hojo, but Sephiroth gleefully contributes to Cloud's mental decline so even there no.[/quote]
Yeah, we literally see actual Sephiroth cut down a bunch of people after setting the entire town ablaze. Sephiroth goes out of his way to worsen Cloud's identity issues and finds a picture, an actual picture from the Nibelheim incident to wreck Cloud's sense of self.

I know you explained that's not how drawing conclusions works. You're Ryushikaze, the stars shall fall from the heavens before you fail at that. And yet, it still annoys me.
It should annoy you to see. It's bad practice and leads to people peddling all sorts of nonsense.

:doh: Pipe dreams indeed, with this reality.
Still we can dream.

That person who apparently loves to debate (even religion somehow) sure stopped debating and responding and didn't tell me which Japanese translation tools they used to find beloved in that sentence.
They seem to love debating until they get a little bit of pushback and then run off until the next salvo. I peaked at the post history and it seems to be a pattern for this debate and others.

Idk I would have never expected someone to have this Traces of two pasts take and say Crisis core isn't canon because the writers regret it while also having crisis core all over Rebirth XD
Including the dream date itself.

Cloud: “Mom, Tifa, my town, give it back!”

Sephiroth: “Oh naw, that wasn’t me directly bruv.”

Cloud: “Oh, excuse me sorry about that. May I speak to your manager please?”

Deleting Cloud’s losses before Aerith isn’t the way.
It sort of feels like the plot stops as soon as Aerith dies, but also doesn't get to start until she's on screen either, in these people's eyes.

"For instance, the relationship between Zack and Aerith ends up shitting on whatever Cloud and Aerith have because it becomes incredibly clear that all Aerith ever saw in Cloud was a substitute for Zack."

I mean that was also hinted in Remake and Rebirth. It's also funny how many people hate CC for shipping reasons.
It even comes up in the OG, several times.

Has anyone here said she was just using Cloud? I think everyone has said that what she's done is "use him as a stand-in" subconsciously, because she herself realizes that's what she's done. She doesn't WANT to do this, but that's what she's done to herself emotionally.
Aerith wants to move on, find herself a new man to help the pain of Zack's being missing - and mostly likely death she can't fully admit to herself yet - heal, she just fails because a guy just different enough but just similar enough falls into her life and she falls right back into old patterns with him.
This isn't sneaky or manipulative, it's tragic.

Arguing that Sephiroth didn't take Cloud's mother away "directly" is certainly a choice when that man basically murdered her in front of him and then quoted her final words back to him as a taunt......

These people worry me.
Yeah, they ought to.

I see how it is here. Yeah I'll be taking a break from this thread. At least I know how people truly think of my character now.
Definitely take some time and clear your head.

Hellenic

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Hellenic
I think the Rebirth series is being better about clarity... but at the end of the day, we still lead to AC lol. If the whole point of the journey is to also link up to AC, then it's like... well, that's still a really shitty movie that I still need to narratively grapple with lmfao. It isn't about what's canon or what's not, it's more like I don't even know why I should even care. Or why I should even try to explain the point of AC to anyone who wasn't as curious enough to look into what it was all about. The OG story made me feel like I should, as it made me partial to Cloud and Tifa's romance. Everything after? Eh, idk if I'm here for it tbh.
The more they build up stuff through the remake games, the less AC will start making sense, so i do hope we get some other version of it in some form that works better with what we are getting now.

Hellenic

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Hellenic
"Sephiroth didn't take away Cloud's mother, hometown, sense of self directly. He took Aerith away directly." is a take I had to see today, to explain why "Sephiroth took away Cloud's precious thing" must refer to Aerith and she is thus his beloved because a precious thing could theoretically be your beloved.

Ladies and gentlemen, that is a perfect example of assuming the consequent/ begging the question. This mention of a "precious thing" must be referring to a romantic beloved and thus be Aerith? Why? Because they want anything to mention Aerith as Cloud's beloved.
Way to downplay Sephiroths mass murder of Nibelheim.

Hellenic

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Hellenic
Idk I would have never expected someone to have this Traces of two pasts take and say Crisis core isn't canon because the writers regret it while also having crisis core all over Rebirth XD
I read that first reply and yeah okay. There's an example of someone who only sees romance between Cloud and Aerith and that's the whole game. Totally reading Traces in bad faith too what a surprise. Also no matter how much anyone dislikes Crisis Core, it sure as hell is canon and you can't escape it.

Ryeleigh

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Rye
I don't think anyone has called her shallow? Or well, here at least. Tumblr and twitter are totally different things.

She isn't shallow and of course she appreciates Cloud. But it was always a part of her character arc that she saw Zack in Cloud and that's what initially drew her to him, and she didn't really start to untangle that until GS.

And I'm not sure I'd personally call her situation just tragic. Because when I think about it, it just sounds like complete nightmare fuel, lol. Like, Cloud has Zack's sword, the same eyes, falls into the church like him, and he has Zack's mannerisms. - Insert that cool compilation of Zack and Cloud's shared mannerisms.

So she definitely isn't shallow considering how well-adjusted she was about that.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Way to downplay Sephiroths mass murder of Nibelheim.
It's shocking how often "Sephiroth killed everyone Cloud knew growing up, also his mother" gets ignored. I know I've had people say Cloud had no personal motivation to chase after Sephiroth until after Aerith died, when it's actually that only He and Tifa had a personal vendetta against Sephiroth before Aerith died, and after which everyone did.

I read that first reply and yeah okay. There's an example of someone who only sees romance between Cloud and Aerith and that's the whole game. Totally reading Traces in bad faith too what a surprise. Also no matter how much anyone dislikes Crisis Core, it sure as hell is canon and you can't escape it.
You're giving them more credit than I am in assuming they've read Tifa's half of traces of two pasts in any capacity.

ViolaaFox

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Viola A. Fox
I don't think anyone has called her shallow? Or well, here at least. Tumblr and twitter are totally different things.

She isn't shallow and of course she appreciates Cloud. But it was always a part of her character arc that she saw Zack in Cloud and that's what initially drew her to him, and she didn't really start to untangle that until GS.

And I'm not sure I'd personally call her situation just tragic. Because when I think about it, it just sounds like complete nightmare fuel, lol. Like, Cloud has Zack's sword, the same eyes, falls into the church like him, and he has Zack's mannerisms. - Insert that cool compilation of Zack and Cloud's shared mannerisms.

So she definitely isn't shallow considering how well-adjusted she was about that.
Aerith is just completly traumatized. She surely realises that what she is doing is wrong but I don't think that she's a horrible person. There are actions of her that I dislike but I don't think she wants to cause trouble on purpose. The part where she says that she wants to meet the "real" Cloud was particularly moving - especially knowing that it won't happen. It shows that Aerith deals with her feelings on many different layers and that she's actually aware that something about her emotions is not clear. And during the dream date sequence where she's talking to Cloud in the church Aerith accepts that he doesn't love her romantically.

At least that's how I interpret it.

It's shocking how often "Sephiroth killed everyone Cloud knew growing up, also his mother" gets ignored. I know I've had people say Cloud had no personal motivation to chase after Sephiroth until after Aerith died, when it's actually that only He and Tifa had a personal vendetta against Sephiroth before Aerith died, and after which everyone did.
It's actually quite sad how people ignore that Cloud has more people he values. People Sephiroth has taken from him. Also the way parts of the fandom desperately want Cloud to do awful in life. And that just justifying it to Clerith.

Rin

Pro Adventurer
Aerith is just completly traumatized. She surely realises that what she is doing is wrong but I don't think that she's a horrible person. There are actions of her that I dislike but I don't think she wants to cause trouble on purpose. The part where she says that she wants to meet the "real" Cloud was particularly moving - especially knowing that it won't happen. It shows that Aerith deals with her feelings on many different layers and that she's actually aware that something about her emotions is not clear. And during the dream date sequence where she's talking to Cloud in the church Aerith accepts that he doesn't love her romantically.

At least that's how I interpret it.
Whenever real Aerith haters say she's a horrible person who was just using Cloud, my response is always "What? A mentally ill girl can't have hobbies anymore?" But now Aerith stans get mad if you say anything suggesting that she may not have 100% perfect mental health 💀 Idc tho because I personally find her issues relatable and humanizing.

ViolaaFox

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Viola A. Fox
Whenever real Aerith haters say she's a horrible person who was just using Cloud, my response is always "What? A mentally ill girl can't have hobbies anymore?" But now Aerith stans get mad if you say anything suggesting that she may not have 100% perfect mental health 💀 Idc tho because I personally find her issues relatable and humanizing.
It seems to me that she has used him unconsciously to forget about her feelings for Zack but also realises that this is not right. Which then leads her to question her own feelings in order to find out whether or not she really loves Cloud. And yes, I also think that Aerith is struggling with her mental health at least to some degree, which is hardly something she can be blamed for.

pxl_pushr

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Pixel
And I think that’s why the Aerith of Remake ( at least imo ) gets on Cloud’s nerves more than the Aerith of Rebirth: if someone you just met acts like a know-it-all about you… yeah I’d have some rude things to say to that person.

Rebirth, however, shows that when she drops her guard and is vulnerable about her feelings of being robbed of a normal life, hesitation towards the responsibility thrust upon her due to her lineage, and lingering heartache over Zack, everyone including Cloud “get help” Strife act more softly towards her.

Nobody in this group of misfits gets to say “I’ve got no trauma and no baggage to work my way through” because they all do. Aerith isn’t the magical exception to that rule.

Cid may come off as well adjusted in Rebirth, but I’d bet the farm that come part 3, you discover he’s got baggage too (I’ve got a guess for how they’re gonna reinterpret him and it may end up being pretty darn good if I’m right and they pull it off ).

Everyone gets some mud on their shoes in this game, and that is where the beauty of the story is supposed to come from.

Ryeleigh

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Rye
But now Aerith stans get mad if you say anything suggesting that she may not have 100% perfect mental health 💀
I mean, imagine that she falls head over heels for a boy, dates him for two years, all the while he has a job that takes him away to places he might not come back from. And then one day he doesn't come back. And she waits, waits, waits for five years until she finally senses him die (which was a few months before the start of FF7, right?) But she doesn't want to believe it.

And then another boy falls through the roof of the church just like him, carries his sword, shares the same eyes, and moves exactly like him. That'd be honestly so uncanny and it's a wonder she doesn't question her sanity.

Yoru

Pro Adventurer
It seems to me that she has used him unconsciously to forget about her feelings for Zack but also realises that this is not right. Which then leads her to question her own feelings in order to find out whether or not she really loves Cloud. And yes, I also think that Aerith is struggling with her mental health at least to some degree, which is hardly something she can be blamed for.

That's why it's funny to see Cloti accused of focusing too much on Cloud with Tifa.

Sure, the girl who grew up in a lab, who saw her mother experiment every day, who died in front of her on the street like an animal, who's been hunted and watched all her life has nothing on her mind but finding a cute blond guy.

She's just looking for someone who look at her like a normal human being. She found one, and he left. But life offers her a whole new group of people who are trying to help her, came back for her when she needed them. And it turns out that the guy leading the group has a lot in common with her ex.

But no. Surely dating the guy is her main goal. She doesn't care about the rest, apparently.

ViolaaFox

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Viola A. Fox
That's why it's funny to see Cloti accused of focusing too much on Cloud with Tifa.

Sure, the girl who grew up in a lab, who saw her mother experiment every day, who died in front of her on the street like an animal, who's been hunted and watched all her life has nothing on her mind but finding a cute blond guy.

She's just looking for someone who look at her like a normal human being. She found one, and he left. But life offers her a whole new group of people who are trying to help her, came back for her when she needed them. And it turns out that the guy leading the group has a lot in common with her ex.

But no. Surely dating the guy is her main goal. She doesn't care about the rest, apparently.
You know, I sometimes think that many Clerith's (not all) only like Aerith in connection with their ship. Just how many of their "wishes" are purely about Cloud and Aerith's relationship instead of Aerith as a character.

Rin

Pro Adventurer
Exactly. She's not doing it with any sort of malicious intent, but she's subconsciously attracted to Cloud bc of her feelings for Zack. And she doesn't have any other experiences with love or romance, so she's reliving a lot of her past experiences with Zack through Cloud as well. It's perfectly normal that she's suffering with her mental health after the shitty life she's lived and losing her boyfriend.

And I think that’s why the Aerith of Remake ( at least imo ) gets on Cloud’s nerves more than the Aerith of Rebirth: if someone you just met acts like a know-it-all about you… yeah I’d have some rude things to say to that person.

Rebirth, however, shows that when she drops her guard and is vulnerable about her feelings of being robbed of a normal life, hesitation towards the responsibility thrust upon her due to her lineage, and lingering heartache over Zack, everyone including Cloud “get help” Strife act more softly towards her.

Nobody in this group of misfits gets to say “I’ve got no trauma and no baggage to work my way through” because they all do. Aerith isn’t the magical exception to that rule.

Cid may come off as well adjusted in Rebirth, but I’d bet the farm that come part 3, you discover he’s got baggage too (I’ve got a guess for how they’re gonna reinterpret him and it may end up being pretty darn good if I’m right and they pull it off ).

Everyone gets some mud on their shoes in this game, and that is where the beauty of the story is supposed to come from.

Exactly. All of our playable characters are suffering with their mental health to some degree. They've all been traumatized by Shinra, it's the fated red thread that pulls them all together after all. To suggest that Aerith is some perfect magical girl who knows all and doesn't suffer with her mental health at all is just .... silly lol. And also, I'd argue she suffered with her mental health even more in Remake because she was struggling between knowing too much while simulanteously not knowing enough. That's gotta take a toll on her, I'm sure.

I mean, imagine that she falls head over heels for a boy, dates him for two years, all the while he has a job that takes him away to places he might not come back from. And then one day he doesn't come back. And she waits, waits, waits for five years until she finally senses him die (which was a few months before the start of FF7, right?) But she doesn't want to believe it.

And then another boy falls through the roof of the church just like him, carries his sword, shares the same eyes, and moves exactly like him. That'd be honestly so uncanny and it's a wonder she doesn't question her sanity.
Yup, Zack dies in September and the game events kicks off in December, I believe. Honestly, Aerith's better than me 'cause I'd be having a severe menty b lol. Forget having fun or trying to make new memories, I'd be crying every day from information overload and also general confusion.

Last edited:

Yoru

Pro Adventurer
You know, I sometimes think that many Clerith's (not all) only like Aerith in connection with their ship. Just how many of their "wishes" are purely about Cloud and Aerith's relationship instead of Aerith as a character.

Personally, I say so. People who ship CA (in the sense of making it canon against all odds) are not FF7 fans and don't like FF7.

Some just like Aerith and Cloud is the default choice because he's the hero of the story. Another part likes the couple for what they represent in their idea of romance.

But they don't care about the story of FF7. They're just fan of a character.

AncientGrimoire

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Grim
The fighting that plays out across a lot of fandom spaces (especially the likes of Twitter and Tumblr) especially concerning Tifa and Aerith and shipping, is very much tied up in a hell of a lot of misogyny from both sides, irrespective of the folks who are arguing and as to whether they are men or women.
Both engage in a lot of sexist talking points when it comes to the LTD.

Because it isn’t just about who should end up with who, which couple is canon/endgame, better or whatever, who Cloud loves more etc.

It’s about which type of woman is the right type of woman.

Or what is the right way to be a woman.

What is the right way to dress, how to act, how to flirt with men, relationship values, career paths.

It’s what makes the constant fighting particularly hostile and toxic, because of it being so wrapped up in such heinous misogyny and extremely warped sensibilities when it comes to womanhood.

Top Bottom